First Heartbreak

PARIS, JE TAIME!

No One POV

Jinwoon alreade standing alone at the parking area with his angry face. Jiyeon feel like she want’s to punch that face already. She stop his car in front of him. When he saw his car, he knock the door unpatiently.

“Omo! Jinjja?! This jerk!” said Jiyeon angry and come out from the car. When she come out, suddenly, Jinwoon look speechless and just standing still in his place.

“What now? What?!” ask Jiyeon angry. Jinwoon shook his head.

“Ani... Ya... YA!” He suddenly yelling at Jiyeon.

“How can you come so late? And why do you dress like this?” ask Jinwoon yelling.

“Ya! Jinwoon-ssi! You the one who tell me to get ready and dress up nicely. And right now, i already do what you want. Still you yelling at me!” said Jiyeon.

“Ya! How dare you ‘Ya!’ at me? I only tell you to wear your perfect dress. Not be... so... so... over like this. This is my friend’s party. Not yours.” Said Jinwoon.

Jiyeon groan angry and comeback inside the car. Jinwoon clear his troath to hide his strange feeling and also come inside the car back sit.

“Go to the most expensive man’s butique.” Said Jinwoon make Jiyeon frowning silently.

“Neol micheoseo...” Jiyeon whisper angry.

“What?” ask Jinwoon.

“Ani!” Jiyeon yells angry and start to drive the car leaving their collage.

She take Jinwoon to the boutiqe that her brother always visit. When Jinwoon already outside the car, Jiyeon only stay inside.

“Ya! What are you doing there?” ask Jinwoon.

“You want to buy your cloths right? Then, go! I will waiting here.” Said Jinwoon. Jinwoon open the car door and pull Jiyeon outside.

“Ani! I need my maid to take my shopping bag!” said Jinwoon.

“Mworago?!” ask Jiyeon angry.

“Kajja!” said Jinwoon and pull Jiyeon inside. Jiyeon try to release her hands. But when they already inside, Jiyeon try to hide her face from people with her hair. It’s embarassing to let everybody know that she is a servant of that jerk. But suddenly a women clerk come to greet her.

“Si le frère cadet de Soeur Lee?” (Are you te sister of Mr. Lee?) ask the clerk to Jiyeon.

“Oui.. Bounjour...” said Jiyeon and walk away. She’r really embarasse right now.

Jinwoon come to next clerk. And he ask to buy a tuxedo suit. After he already buy it, he take the money to the cahsier.

“Merci..” Jinwoon give the paper bag to jiyeon and walk outside.

“We go to Hotel De’ Crillon now.” Said Jinwoon to Jiyeon. Without talking anything, Jiyeon drive the car there.

“Put it on the vallet service. And meet me inside the ballroom. It’s Park Hyomin birthday party.” Said Jinwoon and come out first. Jiyeon clench her hand to Jinwoon and go to the vallet service.

After waiting in tweenty minutes, Jiywon finally come out from the car and going inside. She searching the ballroom that the party held. When she try to call Jinwoon, suddenly..

BRUK!

Jiyeon phone falls and also that person who hit her. Her phone is okay, but that person phone is broken.

“Omo.. the phone! Ottoke...” said Jiyeon panic and picking up her phone. She suddenly look at the man who hit her before. He is a guy. A handsome guy.

“Gwencanayo agashi?” ask him. He is Korean?

“Ah... ne.. Gwencanseumnida. And you? Gwencanayo?” ask Jiyeon. He smile at her and nodd his head. Omo.. what a gentle guy.

“I’m fine. Sorry for hiting you and make your phone fall. Is there anything wrong with your phone?” ask jim. Jiyeon shook her head.

“Ani.. It’s fine. Gomawoyo. But, your phone. It’s your phone that broke. Not mine.”

He want to answer Jiyeon call. But suddenly...

“Don't pick up that jerk call, Jiji-a! Don't pick up that jerk call, Jiji-a!” Jiyeon look at her phone and look back at that guy shyly. He hold his laugh at Jiyeon ringtoon.

“Mianhaeyo. I neeed to answer this call.” Said Jiyeon. He nodd his head.

“Wae?!” ask Jiyeon.

“Where are you now?!” ask Jinwoon yelling. Jiyeon frowning at him.

“I’m in the lobby. I don’t know where’s the ballroom is. You don’t even tell me the floor.” Said Jiyeon.

“It’s Park Hyomin party, you pabo!”

“I know it’s Park Hyomin’s party, but where is the ballroom? There’s nothing room in here named Park Hyomin’s party!” said Jiyeon. Suddenly...

“Excuse me agashi... Do you want to go to Hyomin party?” ask him.

“Ah.. ne...” Said JIyeon.

“Let’s go with me. I’m also want to go to Hyomin party.” Said him to Jiyeon.

“Jinjjayo? Wah.. thank you very much.” Said Jiyeon happilly.

“Jiyeon-a, who is him?” ask Jinwoon to Jiyeon.

“Shut up. I will go there.” Said Jiyeon and hang up the phone.

“Ya! Jiyeon-a! Ya! Aiissshh! This pabo!” said Jinwoon angry on his phone.

“Hyomin-a, i need to go to my friend for a moment. Biane.”

“But oppa! Oppa!” Jinwoon leave Hyomin to the lobby.

Meanwhile, Jiyeon already at the lift with him. He is so nice and gentle.

“Jeogiyo.. What is your name?” ask Jiyeon.

“I’m Lee Joon imnida. And you?” ask Joon.

“Lee Jiyeon imnida. We have the same family name.” said Jiyeon.

“Ah right. Nice to meet you Jiyeon-ssi.” He bow at Jiyeon and Jiyeon also bow at him.

“Gomawoyo..” said Jiyeon.

“Actually, we are in the same collage.” Said Joon make Jiyeon realize.

“Ah! Jinjjayo? No wonder i felt like already meeting you somewhere.” Said Jiyeon.

The lift finally open, and...

“Omo!” Jiyeon shocked when she look at someone who standing in front of the lift. He is also startled to see her.

“Jinwoon-ssi?” ask Jiyeon.

“Ya! Lee Jiyeon!” Jinwoon yells at her and make everybody there look at him.

“Shiiuss! Can you not yelling in the public places like this? Aigoo... So embarrassing! Mianhae Lee Joon-ssi” ask Jiyeon and shut Jinwoon with her hands. Jinwoon let her hand go make Joon laugh a bit.

Suddenly, Jinwoon realize something.

“Joon-a? You know her?” ask Jinwoon. Joon nodd his head and smile at Jiyeon. Jiyeon just smiling shyly at him. Make Jinwoon don’t understand what happened.

“Jinjja?! You know this girl? Daebak!” ask Jinwoon make Joon smiling again and come towards Jiyeon. He give her his arm.

“Can we go inside together, Jiyeon-ssi?” ask Joon to Jiyeon. Jiyeon bit her smile shyly and link her hand to his arm.

“Kajja Jinwoon-a.” said Joon to Jinwoon and they leave him there.

“Jinjja?! Jinjjaro? How... How dare she?! Ya! Lee Jiyeon!” Jinwoon follow them and go inside the ballroom.

Jiyeon feeling strange when she and Joon already inside. Everybody look at her and wishpering to each other.

“It’s there something wrong with me?” Ask Jiyeon to Joon.

“Aniyo. Everything’s fine.” Said Joon. 

“Why everybody staring at me like that?” ask Jiyeon again. Finally, Joon look at her and give her a warm smile.

“Gwencanayo.. You’re beautiful. That’s why everybody pay attention to you.” Said Joon make Jiyeon blushing and hide her smiling face.

Jinwoon look at Jiyeon expresion and sizzle cranky.

“Hiss!! This yeoja! I can’t believe it!”

When they already at Hyomin table, Hyomin stand up and recive Joon gift.

“Hyominnie... saengil chukhahae.” Joon give Hyomin a hug.

“Gomawo oppa...” said Hyomin to Joon. Jiyeon bow to Hyomin.

“Saengil chukhhaeyo Park Hyomin-ssi.”

Hyomin reply Jiyeon bow.

“Gamsahaeyo.” Said Hyomin.

After that, Joon take Jiyeon to the dance floor. They start to dance following the beat of the song. Jinwoon and Hyomin just sit at the table and look at them silently. Sunny and Yuri come to them.

“Hyominnie, let’s go dancing. This is your birthday. Why are you so silent like this? You to Jinwoon oppa.” Said Sunny with her aegyo voice.

“Yes Hyomin-a.. Come on! Dont just sit like this here.” Said Yuri. Hyomin finally stand up and pull Jinwoon hand.

“Oppa, come with me to the dance floor.” Said Hyomin. Jinwoon stand up and go to the dance floor then. They start to dance, following the beat. But, their eyes still looking at Joon and Jiyeon who still dance together and laugh happilly.

“Who’s that girl, oppa?” ask Hyomin to Jinwoon.

“She just my driver.” Said Jinwoon to Hyomin. Hyomin look at him confused.

“Jinjja? She is a driver?”

“Aniya.. It’s a long story. But, she is really my driver.”

Hyomin still don’t believe what Jinwoon just saying. The song start to getting mellow. Now it’s Pussycatdolls ‘Stick with you’. They start to dance romanticly. Suddenly, Hyomin and Jinwoon eyes widen. They see Joon put both of Jiyeon hand’s in his shoulder and he put his hand in Jiyeon waist.

“Joon oppa...” said Hyomin slowly. Jinwoon look at her. He see tears already fill in her eyes. Jinwoon feel sad to Hyomin. He pull Hyomin to his hug.

“Gwencana?” ask Jinwoon. Hyomin nodd her head.

“You know about something, right oppa?” ask Hyomin make Jinwoon nodd his head.

She broke his hug and put her hand on Jinwoon shoulder.

“Gwencana oppa.. naneun gwencana. I need to to the bathroom for a sec.” Said hyomin try to hide her tears and leave Jinwoon there.

Jinwoon look at Jiyeon and Joon. They still dance and laugh together. Like a perfect couple. Meanwhile, Joon didn’t realize, the owner of this party is hurt because of him. And Jiyeon.. and Jiyeon...

“Omo!” Jiyeon shocked when Jinwoon suddenly grip her hand.

“Kajja!” said Jinwoon and pull Jiyeon. Make every body look at them.

“Jinwoon!” Joon try to catch them up.

“Ya! Jinwoon-ssi.. Ya!” Jiyeon try to release her hand. Joon also following them.

“Waegurae? Why you take her like that?” ask Joon to him when they stop at the lift.

“Go to Hyomin in the bathroom. She’s crying because of you.” Said Jinwoon to Joon make him startled. The lift open right after Jinwoon said his word.

He pull Jiyeon to the lift. Suddenly, Joon hold Jiyeon hand and make Jiyeon stop walking inside the lift. Jinwoon see that and take Joon hand off from Jiyeon’s. He pull Jiyeon back to the lift and standing beside him.

“Don’t touch her. She’s mine.” Said Jinwoon to Joon.

Jiyeon startled and speechless after hear that.

The lift door suddenly close and start to get down. They just silent at the lift. Until the lift open and they come out. Jiyeon give the vallet card to the employee. Jiyeon even don’t want to lift her head and look at Jinwoon. She just look down and standing still.

Not so long, the car arrive. Jiyeon want to go at the driver seat. But suddenly, Jinwoon hold her hand and stop the taxi.

“I want to drive alone. Go.” Said Jinwoon to Jiyeon.

“Ne..” Jiyeon keep avoiding Jinwoon face and go inside the taxi and tell her destination. Before the taxi leave, Jinwoon said something to Jiyeon.

“Don’t take it seriously. It’s just because i dont want to see Hyomin cry anymore.”

Jiyeon suddenly freezing and someting in her heart cracking somehow. Without she realize, a tears slowly fall from her eyes one by one. She's crying. 

to be continued

Annyeong my lovely reader's!

This is my next chapter.

It's all about Jiyeon. 

Don't worry!

In the next chapter, it's gonna be Soyeon and the next is Eunjung.

I will make the chapter for the three couple equally.

Sorry for wrong grammar and typo guys. 

Need your comment and subscribe to!

Gomawoyo ^^

Love,

rashimaa