The Club

I Couldn't Care Less

Sehun-ah, what's this?” Luhan picked up a small white box adorned with a gold bow. It was placed in the corner of Sehun's suitcase.

 

Sehun stopped unpacking for a second and looked at the box. “Oh, I got you a souvenir – it was before you came to visit.”

 

You got me something but not your other hyungs?” Luhan asked, amusement evident on his face.

 

Because you would have thrown a fit if I didn't.”

 

What?! I do not throw fits,” Luhan insisted, stomping his foot in a slightly childish manner. Clearly you do not know the definition.

 

Pffttt. If you say so.”

 

Sehun went back to taking his dirty clothes out of the suitcase and throwing it into the hamper, ignoring the daggers Luhan was shooting at him.

 

Just open it.” Sehun ordered, still avoiding Luhan's gaze. He heard the boy huffed before -

 

AHHH!! Sehun-ah it's so cute!!” Luhan squealed after finally opening the box, holding the miniature stone figures in his hand. All feelings of hostility forgotten.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Glad you like – umph.” A pair of soft pink lips cut him off.

 

Pulling away from the kiss, Luhan shot him a satisfied smile. “You're such a good boyfriend, Sehun-ah.”

 

Good? Just good? Not the best???”

 

Luhan shook his head. “How can you be the best if that spot is already taken?”

 

By who?”

 

Me of course!” Luhan chuckled, pleased with the title he had given himself.

 

Whatever.” Sehun gently pushed Luhan aside. “Are you going to help me unpack or what?”

 

Luhan blinked at him, looking like he didn't understand the question, but Sehun knew better – his boyfriend was trying to get out of doing any sort of work. Ughh. Best boyfriend my .

 

In the closet, he was hanging some of the clothes he didn't get to wear on the trip when a pair of arms slid around his waist, gripping it tightly.

 

Yah!”

 

Shhh! You know you like my backhugs!” Luhan snapped before resting his chin on Sehun's shoulder.

 

How am I suppose to focus on hanging my clothes when you're pressed against my back?!”

 

Luhan giggled. “Deal with it.”

 

Sehun groaned. He had almost forgotten about Luhan's tendency to test his self-control whenever they were in the same room. Sehun, ignore it! Resist! Sehun went back to hanging his clothes with Luhan attached to his back.

 

Sehun-ah, you don't have another 10 day trip planned do you?” Luhan asked, his grip tightening around Sehun's waist.

 

No.”

 

Good.”

 

Why?” Sehun smirked.

 

Because I'm afraid I'm going to become a selfish boyfriend and not let you go,” Luhan replied in a serious tone.

 

Sehun laughed at how adorable his boyfriend was acting.

 

Sehun-ah, I'm serious.”

 

Okay okay. I won't be going anywhere soon.” Sehun smiled. “You're stuck with me.”

 

I'm perfectly fine with that.” He gave Sehun a peck on the cheek before playfully smacking his and running out of the closet before Sehun could react.

---

 

WOWW!! MAKNAE YOU'RE THE BEST!” Chanyeol shouted when he opened his gift – a cute little dancing figurine that squeaked, “Jeju-do! Jeju-do!”

 

Yeah Sehun, thanks for the gifts.” Suho gave him a big smile.

 

Sehun rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. “Erm you're welcome hyung.”

 

Buying something for 11 hyungs must have cost you a fortune.” Xiumin stared at him in awe.

 

Heh. It's nothing really.” Luhan paid for it.

 

While his hyungs were opening their gifts (Luhan had gotten them different gifts, each gift specifically purchased with the recipient in mind), Sehun went over to where a smiling Luhan was sitting.

 

Thanks,” he whispered into his boyfriend's ear.

 

It's not a big deal Sehun-ah,” Luhan replied with a wide grin. “I only bought the gifts, it was your money.”

 

W-wh-wha- WHAT?!” The maknae shrieked, earning questioning stares from his other hyungs.

 

You left your wallet in my hotel room that morning,” Luhan replied as if that was a sufficient answer. He smiled at the other boys. “He's fine.”

 

Sehun pinched the bridge of his nose, hoping that his newly acquired stress would disappear. “I can report you for theft,” he mumbled.

 

Luhan chuckled before planting a short kiss on his lips. “But you won't.”

 

The older boy looked at him with adoring eyes, but Sehun knew that Luhan was silently challenging him to prove him wrong. Sehun groaned, but otherwise didn't say anything. Luhan gave him a pat on the back (Sehun resisted the urge to growl) before going over to the other side of the room to fix Xiumin's hat - the hat that Sehun's money had paid for. AISHHH!

 

Baekhyun, who watched the whole exchange, came over and whispered in Sehun's ear. “Whipped.”

 

I am NOT whipped,” Sehun retorted.

 

Baekhyun laughed. “You are so whipped. Don't deny it. If I can give you some advice it would be to have a talk with Chanyeol – he can give you some pointers. He speaks from experience.” The older boy gazed lovingly at his boyfriend, who was currently imitating his dancing figurine.

 

Yeollie! Stop dancing. You at it,” Baekhyun ordered and Chanyeol immediately stopped dancing. And Sehun wished a hole could appear in the living room and swallow him up. Being in the same category with Chanyeol was never a good thing.

 

Later on, he suddenly felt Chanyeol's firm giant hands on his shoulder. “Baekhyun told me about your situation. Welcome to the club maknae. If you need any help on how to deal with your dominant partner, let me and Suho know.”

 

Suho hyung?”

 

Yeah, Lay hyung got him wrapped around his finger.”

 

Sehun's eyes dart over to the pretty honey colored hair boy who was laughing with Tao and Lay, eyes crinkling around the corner. “Thanks for the invitation, but I don't belong in this club.” I'm not whipped.

 

Noticing Sehun's gaze, Luhan beckoned him over. Without knowing it, Sehun got up from his spot on the couch to walk over to where Luhan was. He plopped down next to his boyfriend, who tickled the underside of his chin. Yup, I'm just a good boyfriend. Definitely not whipped, he thought to himself, ignoring the amused faces of the Baekyeol couple.


He also ignored them brandishing imaginary whips. Whip-pssssshhhh!

---

 

S-Sehun. Sehun-ahhh. Heehee.... Sehun-ah!”

 

Sehun stopped kissing Luhan's neck to look at him, slightly annoyed that his boyfriend was interrupting the process. “What???”

 

Why are you so impatient? It's not even nighttime!”

 

Oh shut it. You were begging me to take you before,” Sehun deadpanned.

 

Luhan gasped. “When did I do that?!”

 

Sehun would have thought that Luhan was offended by the statement, but the mischievous glint in his doe eyes gave him away.

 

At the hospital and earlier today in the closet.”

 

I don't recall any begging.” The older boy s his hands around the back of Sehun's neck, legs tangling Sehun's.

 

Do you feel that?” Sehun asked, looking at the older boy currently underneath him.

 

Feel what?”

 

It's my blood pressure rising.”

 

Luhan laughed. “Don't blame me for your health condition.”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and made to get up, but Luhan held him down. “Where are you going?”

 

To meet with my new club.” Sehun replied with a sigh.

 

Luhan arched his brow. “What new club?”

 

It's a small club with only two other members - Chanyeol hyung and Suho hyung. ”

 

Luhan gave him a bewildered look. “Wha-”

 

You don't need to know.”

 

Okay fine. You can meet them after we're done.” He smirked.

 

Sehun mentally groaned. He could already see his future role as the president of the Whipped Club.


 

Are you sure she'll like the teacups we got her?” Sehun asked his boyfriend, who was currently leading him through the unfamiliar streets of Busan.

 

Sehun-ah, it's fine. She'll love it,” Luhan assured him.

 

Summer was ending, and they thought it was appropriate to visit Luhan's mom while they still have time. Sehun was anxious during the whole bus ride to Busan, and now that he was actually making his way to his boyfriend's house, he could feel his nerves worsening.

 

It wasn't because he was afraid of Luhan's mom – he's not. She was an extremely friendly woman. In fact, Sehun actually enjoys talking to her whenever she called to check on Luhan.

 

No, he was nervous because he wasn't sure if Luhan's stepfather was going to be there. And judging from how Luhan wasn't as talkative as he usually was, the older boy must be feeling the same.

 

Finally, they got to neighborhood where Luhan's mom lived and Sehun could already feel his heartbeat racing.

 

They stood in front of a small brick house with a little flower garden in the front. Luhan rang the doorbell.

 

Are you ready?” Luhan asked him, squeezing his hand.

 

Sehun nodded, squeezing Luhan's hand in return. The older boy smiled and Sehun hopes that smile doesn't vanish no matter what may be awaiting them from the other side of the door.

 

Luhan's mother opened the door and upon seeing the two boys, she ran out to hug them. “FINALLY! I thought you two got lost or something.”

 

When she released them, Sehun bowed to her, earning him a small slap on the arm from the woman. “Sehun, you don't have to bow to me every time you see me. We're not strangers – practically family. You can call me mom if you want.”

 

Mommmm,” Luhan whined.

 

His mother giggled before ushering them in the house. “Fine. You can just refer to me as your mother-in-law.”

 

Luhan facepalmed while Sehun and his mother laughed.

 

Make yourself comfortable Sehun.” She pointed towards the living room.

 

Oh! We got you something.” Sehun handed her the wrapped box he forgot he was holding.

 

Oh my! You shouldn't have!”

 

Luhan eyed his mother with amused suspicion. “Then why did you keep texting me to get you something from Seoul?”

 

His mother glared at him. “Luhan honey, do you mind giving Sehun a tour? I'll go get lunch ready.” She said, completely changing the topic.

 

There's not much to see,” Luhan said under his breath, but regardless he took Sehun's hand and led him around the house - pointing out various things like his mother's prized collection of teacups, his precious collection of comic books, and the stack of photo albums his mother had kept over the years. Luhan told him that his mother was obsessed with taking pictures of him when he was a child. Sehun couldn't help but laugh because Luhan doesn't know that he's doing the same thing, always taking pictures of Sehun.

 

And here is my room,” Luhan introduced after opening the door. Taking a look around, Sehun decided that the room was definitely Luhan's. He didn't have a lot of furniture in the room, just a medium size white bed, a small white nightstand, and a white wooden antique desk. But there was something cheerful about the room despite the plain cream colored walls. Sehun thinks it could be the fact that Luhan had pictures and little sticky notes strung all along the walls, giving the room that needed burst of color.

 

Sehun smiled. The room was warm and welcoming. Cozy. Just like Luhan.

 

Boring right?”

 

Sehun shook his head. “No, it's perfect.”

 

Luhan chuckled. “You think everything is perfect.”

 

Only when you're involved.” Sehun replied, taking satisfaction in the way Luhan's cheeks redden.

 

Sehun-ah, we really need to get you medical attention. Your cheesiness has gotten out of hand,” Luhan teased.

 

Sehun wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. “It's not cheesy if it's true.” He nuzzled the shorter boy's face.

 

Aishhh.” Luhan rolled his eyes, before standing on his toes, leaning in to give Sehun a kiss -

 

Lunch is ready!” Luhan's mother announced from the kitchen, interrupting their little couple moment.

 

Mom, your timing is impeccable,” Luhan complained as he got in the kitchen, cheeks still a bit red. Sehun was right behind him, the shade of his cheeks matching his boyfriend's.

 

Oops! Did I interrupt something?”

 

Ye -” Luhan started, but Sehun cut him off. “N-no. We weren't doing anything.”

 

Luhan raised his eyebrows while his mother laughed. “Okay then. Let's eat.”

 

After lunch, they sat on the couch, watching television, while Luhan's mom served them fruits (she insisted that Luhan needed more fruits in his system). Sehun watched as the mother son duo bicker over Luhan's diet. It was quite entertaining because unlike the times he would get into arguments with Sehun, Luhan was actually losing. Maybe I should get her on my side whenever we get into an argument.

 

From the corner of his eye, Sehun spotted a small table against the wall. He doesn't know why he didn't notice it before or why Luhan didn't bother showing it to him. Curious, he walked over to the table.

 

On the table were a bunch of gold glittery photo frames. He picked one up – it was a photo of a tiny Luhan (probably 4-5 years old) on his first day of school; Sehun assumed because the adorable boy was decked out in a sunshine yellow uniform, gripping his new backpack, and grinning towards the camera. Cute.

 

He picked up another photo – a young Luhan sitting on a cheerful looking man's lap. The man was extremely good looking with sharp features. The crinkles around his eyes only made it more obvious that he was Luhan's dad. The matching t-shirts also gave it away.

 

He scanned the photo frames, smiling at each one – a baby photo of Luhan, Luhan with frosting all over his face, Luhan hugging a little girl (Sehun hoped that she was just his cousin or something), Luhan on a merry-go-round with his mother, Luhan building a horrible looking sandcastle at the beach, Luhan looking slightly uncomfortable in a tuxedo (it was probably for a high school dance), Luhan in a graduation gown (face practically glowing at the camera).

 

And in the back, there was a family photo. Sehun picked it up, wondering why this photo was placed farther from the rest.

 

Sehun froze.

 

The man in the picture wasn't Luhan's dad. It was a different man.

 

A man whose face Sehun recognized. N-n-no.

 

Sehun suddenly felt his heart beating faster, his hands growing numb, his breathing uneven. No. It can't be.

 

Sehun-ah, are you okay?” Luhan came up behind him, making him jump a little.

 

Uhh.” Sehun cleared his throat. “Yeah I'm fine. It feels stuffy in here. I'm going to take a walk outside.” He placed the photo frame down, fingers shaking a bit.

 

Luhan and his mother looked at him weird when he rushed out of the living room and into the hallway to put on his shoes. Luhan followed him.

 

Sehun-ah, is something -”

 

I just need to get some air. Don't worry,” Sehun responded as he opened the door, without looking back at his worried boyfriend.

 

Sehun! Where are you going??”

 

Sehun doesn't reply. He doesn't know where he's going. He just needs to get away.

 

So he ran.

 

Sehun!!” Luhan shouted from behind him, racing after him.

 

I'll be back,” Sehun promised, quickening his pace.

 

Sehun-ah, at least tell me where you're going!”

 

Sehun ran across the street, ignoring his boyfriend's desperate cries.

 

SEHUN!! SE--”

 

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP

 

SCREEEEEEECCCCCCCCHHHHHH

 

Sehun stopped running and whipped his head around after hearing the terrifying sound of a car screeching to a deadly halt.

 

He stops breathing.........

 

 

~~~~~~ *GASP* WHAT HAPPENED?! IS LUHAN OKAY?! You'll find out next chapter. Promise. I will update later today or tomorrow. 

And most of you could probably guess why Sehun reacted that way when he saw the family photo. THE PLOT THICKENS! Lol. Drama drama. In the beginning, I made it fluffy and lighthearted, to cushion the dramatic turn of events. It'll get darker and sadder. Do look forward to it. 

 

Also, I apologize for the sound effects. Lol. School is taking most of my time, but I will still update on the weekends, don't worry! I won't leave my readers hanging :D Subscribe and comment. Thanks!! (The new reply feature is awesome! So I will be using that to reply to any questions you may have or simply to spazz with you)