The Entrance

I Couldn't Care Less

 “Those birds are evil,” Luhan grumbled as he sips his ice coffee.

Well you wouldn't have fallen off if you were properly seated,” Sehun reminded him, to which Luhan responded with a simple “Hmph.”

 

Currently, they are at the sauna. They needed to get out of their wet clothes, and hanging at a sauna for an hour was the only option. After changing into the provided outfits, Sehun and Luhan were sitting in the main room. 

 

This is my first time at a sauna,” Luhan confessed as he finish the last of his drink. He laid down on the warm mat, hands behind his head, staring straight at Sehun.

 

Really?”

 

Yeah. I'm really glad that my first time is with you.”

 

Sehun looked at him with wide eyes.

 

My f-first time at the s-sauna – not...not...oh you know what I mean!” Luhan sputtered out, blushing to the point that he hid his face under a towel.

 

HAHAHHAHAHAHA.”

 

Luhan peeked under the towel, wondering why Sehun was laughing at him.

 

Of course I know you meant sauna.. what else could you be referring to?” Sehun asked, brows arched.

 

N-nothing,” Luhan answered as he sat straight up. He picked up his empty cup and starting playing with the straw.

 

Sehun snorts. “I didn't know you were so dirty minded.”

 

I'm not!” Luhan argued as he gently smack Sehun in the arm.

 

Whatever.” Sehun checked his watch. The clothes should be dry by now. “We have to go meet Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung.” He got up and started walking towards the locker room, Luhan followed closely behind.

 

Sehun swiftly turn his head around and said, “I'm glad your first time was with me too.” He winked at Luhan, leaving the older boy standing there with his mouth wide open. He smiled when he hears Luhan running behind him, trying to catch up.

 

So what did they say?” Kai asked as soon as the 2 couples got back to the lodge.

 

Who is they?” Chanyeol looked at him, confused. Baekhyun elbowed him and mouthed “police.”

 

Ohhhhhh. They said they'll just give us a warning, so everything is fine.”

 

Suho, Lay, Kyungsoo and Xiumin let out a sigh of relief. Kai and Chen didn't really believe him. Tao and Kris didn't care at all.

 

After dinner, the boys decided to go play outside in the massive backyard, catching fireflies. For some reason, Luhan wasn't as active and cheery as Sehun had expected him to be. He didn't run with the others, choosing to sit on a chair and watch them instead.

 

Why are you sitting here?” Sehun asked as he took a seat next to Luhan.

 

Oh! Sehun.” Luhan looked as though he didn't even see Sehun come over. “I'm just exhausted..”

 

You're not afraid of fireflies are you?” Sehun gazed at Luhan, trying to decipher his expression. He's hiding something..

 

Luhan lets out a small laugh. “No. I'm not afraid of them.”

 

Then why --”

 

Bad memory,” Luhan replied almost inaudibly. He looked towards Suho, who successfully caught a firefly and was showing it to Lay. His eyes were troubled, sad almost. Sehun wanted to ask Luhan what that memory was, but decided against it. He'll tell me when he's ready.

 

Feeling that he needed to comfort Luhan for whatever reason, Sehun takes his hand. Luhan turned around to face him, a little surprised by the maknae's sudden move.

 

You okay?” Sehun asked, voice full of concern.

 

Luhan smiled. “I am now.” He laced their fingers. The rest of the time they sat watching the others, not talking much but Sehun was fine with that.

 

Sehun-ah,” Luhan whispered, lying next to Sehun on the living room floor under the blankets.

 

Yeah?”

 

Thanks for saving me.”

 

Sehun turned to sleep on his side, taking a good look at his boyfriend. “Well you were screaming for me to help you.” 

 

Luhan also turned to his side, so that now they were facing each other. “So if I didn't scream for help, you would have left me in the water?”

 

You had on a lifejacket -” Luhan narrowed his eyes in disapproval “- but no I wouldn't have left you in the water.”

 

Satisfied with Sehun's answer, Luhan scooted a little closer to him. Sehun suddenly felt his temperature rising. Having Luhan so close to him did crazy things to his body. He wanted to reach out and caress Luhan's face...his beautiful face.

 

POKE

 

Luhan had his index finger pressed against Sehun's cheek. The older boy was cheekily grinning.

 

Yah! Why are you poking me?” Sehun blurted out incredulously.

 

Checking to see if you're really mine,” Luhan answered matter-of-factly. Sehun felt his cheeks warming up. Aish he's so embarrassing.

 

Noticing Sehun's pink cheeks, Luhan giggled. “That shut you up didn't it? Sehun-ah, you don't know how cute you look right now.”

 

You don't know how much I want to kiss you right now.

 

Sehun leaned in, inches away from Luhan's face. He closed his eyes, anticipating. Waiting to be swept away.

 

What are you doing?” Luhan's voice brought him back.

 

Annoyed at how clueless Luhan was at the moment, he huffed. “Forget it.”

 

Noo.. Tell me.”

 

No.”

 

Come onnnnn.” Luhan started poking his face some more.

 

Fine! I was trying to kiss you! Stop pokin -”

 

Luhan's lips crashed against his and quickly pulls away. The kiss was short, but like everything regarding Luhan, it left Sehun breathless. Wonderfully breathless.

 

Awwwwww,” Baekyeol cooed from behind them.

 

Shut up!” Sehun shot them an annoyed look.

 

Luhan hyung, I think you need to kiss him again. He doesn't look too happy.” Because of you two!

 

Sehun hits them with his pillow while Luhan laughs.

 


With his headphones on, Sehun looks out the car window. After spending time at the beach, the gang was going back home. He can't wait to get home – to sleep on his bed again. Suddenly, he felt something tap his arm and turned around.

 

Aishhh.. Luhan, who was sitting next to him, had fallen asleep and was now using Xiumin as his head support. How can he fall asleep on somebody like that? I was sitting right here!

 

Gently lifting Luhan's head off of Xiumin's shoulder, Sehun transferred his sleeping boyfriend's head to his own shoulder.

 

Thanks,” Xiumin said as he rubbed his shoulder, gasping when he felt a drool stain on his shirt. He shot Luhan a reproachful look.

 

Sorry.” Sehun apologized on Luhan's behalf, but as soon as Xiumin looked away, Sehun started chuckling.

 

He looks down at Luhan who was still sound asleep. Don't you dare drool on me.

 

After unpacking, Sehun flopped down on the bed, appreciating the feel of being on his own bed again.

 

Well aren't you happy to have your bed again maknae,” Baekhyun stated as he walked in and sat on the edge of the bed.

 

Hyung, why are you here?”

 

Baekhyun pretends to be hurt. “I can't come into my favorite dongsaeng's room without a reason?”

 

Sehun sat up and gave him a bored stare.

 

Okayyy. I'm here to give you advice,” Baekhyun finally admitted.

 

Advice?”

 

Yeah. Tonight is going to be your first night sharing a bed with Luhan, your boyfriend.”

 

Sehun gulped. He didn't really think about it, but Baekhyun was right. Before the trip, they were just roommates, but now they were more than that. Are things really going to be that different?

 

What am I supposed to do?”

 

Follow the main rule of sharing a bed with someone - absolutely no hogging the sheets. Whenever Chanyeol hogs the sheet, I kick him off the bed,” Baekhyun said with a grin.

 

Sehun thinks about it – would Luhan kick him off the bed? Yes.

 

BAEKHYUN!!” Chanyeol's voice called from their room.

 

Baekhyun quickly got up and when he was at Sehun's door, he stopped. “Oh yeah - try not to be so loud, we're next door and the walls are kind of thin.”

 

Before Sehun could understand what he meant, Baekhyun was already gone. I should be telling you two that!

 

Maybe he was thinking about it too much but as soon as bedtime came, he started sweating nervously. Why am I freaking out? This is all Baekhyun hyung's fault. It's not going to be any different from all the other times we slept together.. Nothing is going to happen....right?

 

He got under the covers, heart beating like crazy. CALM DOWN.

 

When Luhan got into the room, Sehun quickly turned away, in hopes of avoiding any awkwardness. Nothing is going to happen. Nothing –

 

Sehun-ah?” That soft voice called him, leaving his stomach in knots. Crap.

 

Yeah?”

 

Did you say bye?” Luhan asked in a mischievous tone. 

 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrow. W-what?

 

He turned to face Luhan, who immediately put on an unreadable expression. “Say bye to what?”

 

Your personal space.”

 

Wha – Umph!”

 

Sehun was suddenly attacked by fluffy honey brown hair as Luhan pounced on him – making himself at home on Sehun. His head resting between Sehun's neck and shoulder. The older boy grinned as he wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist.

 

YAHH!!!”

 

Luhan looked up at him, eyes sparkling. “You're not comfortable?”

 

I-I didn't say that,” Sehun stuttered.

 

Then what's wrong?” Luhan asked, voice completely innocent.

 

Y-you could have at least warned me!”

 

Luhan laughed. “That's the problem? Okay Sehun-ah, I'll warn you before I do stuff to you.”

 

Do stuff to me???? Where does he get the guts to say these things?!?!?

 

Having Luhan practically sleeping on him was super awkward at first because it felt so foreign, but soon that awkwardness turned to contentment.

 

Sehun likes the fact that Luhan was peacefully sleeping in his arms.

 

Sehun likes the fact that Luhan's long eyelashes would tickle him whenever the boy's eyelids start to flutter.

 

Sehun likes the fact that he could feel Luhan's chest rising up and down as he slept.

 

And most importantly, he loves the fact that he can wrap his arms around Luhan, plant a soft kiss on his forehead, and fall asleep with him.

 

The person Sehun loves most.

 

The person that has entered Sehun's personal space.

 

And truthfully, Sehun hopes Luhan never leaves....

 

 

~~~~~~ Awwwwwwww fluff!! Originally this chapter was supposed to be longer, but I decided to split it up with the next chapter. For the next chapter - Expect some more dating anecdotes and a jealous Lulu?? :P 

Are any of you guys getting bored of all the fluff? Do you want something drastic to happen? I do have something planned (since the beginning), but I wanted to build on their relationship first, so bear with me :) Thanks!! Comment ♥