The Attack

I Couldn't Care Less

DAY 7 Continued..

I wonder what he's doing now...Luhan thought as he stood in the back of the glass elevator, hands clutching the handle bar of his suitcase. He hasn't seen the younger boy yet, so he assumed that Sehun was out with the other music students. He sighed. I really want to see him...

 

The plane ride to Jeju left him extremely tired and a little nauseous. Truthfully, Luhan hated flying because he would always get a bit sick afterwards. Being strapped to a seat that high in the air doesn't sit well with his body at all.

 

Then why did he choose fly to Jeju instead of taking a ferry? Because it was the fastest way to Sehun. His Sehun.

 

After landing on the 14th floor, Luhan got out of the elevator and walked the long corridor, searching for his room. Hmmm room 1402...

 

Luhan stiffen when he heard hushed footsteps. He could tell someone was behind him – following him.

 

Scenes from horror movies set in hotels flashed through his mind. Luhan started to panic and quicken his pace. Please stop following me. Please stop following me.

 

When he got to his room, he quickly jammed the key card into the slot. Beep. Picking up his suitcase he rushed into his room, immediately closing the door behind him. Whew.

 

Looking around the tiny hotel room that his paycheck from 2 weeks of working got him, Luhan smiled. It was somewhat cozy. Thankfully, the bed was big enough for two in case...

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

Luhan turned his head around to face the door. Who could that be?

 

Slowly walking towards the door, he put his hand on the handle. WAIT! WHAT IF....

 

He remembered Tao telling him to always be cautious whenever he was in a new place and that he should answer the door with some sort of weapon in hand in case something happens. Luhan quickly grabbed the magazine that was on the nightstand and rolled it up. It wasn't much of a weapon, but he could still use it to hit the offender or at least give the person a proper paper cut.

 

He swallowed and opened the door, hand gripping the rolled up magazine for protection.

 

Mmph-”

 

A pair of familiar pink lips crashed onto his. Soft firm hands cupped his cheeks. By instinct, Luhan closed his eyes - to take it all in. The rolled up magazine falling to the floor with a thud.

 

With the attacking lips still pressing against his own, Luhan smiled into the kiss. The kiss that screamed desperation, lust, loneliness, and love.

 

He knew who the owner of the attacking lips was without even opening his eyes. He could recognize those lips anywhere – being so accustomed to them on his own, Luhan would of course know the exact feel of those lips, the exact taste.

 

Sehun.

 

He circled his arms around Sehun's neck, eager to pull Sehun closer to him. Feeling Luhan's arms around the back of his neck prompted Sehun to wrap his arms around Luhan's waist to pull him in, all while still deeply immersed in the kiss.

 

Being able to finally have Sehun so close him, to experience Sehun's kisses again, caused Luhan's mind to run wild. His heart beating erratically like it always does when Sehun was around. His entire body in a frenzy, screaming for more. More Sehun.

 

He slipped out a needy moan, which caused Sehun to pull away. Luhan whimpered at the absence of Sehun's lips.

 

Luhan opened his eyes to find a grinning Sehun. The younger boy looked the same, minus the lustful eyes (which Sehun reserved for only special occasions).

 

Feeling the happiest he has been the past week, Luhan smiled, eyes sparkling. “Sehun-ah.”

 

Sehun groaned and kicked the door close with his foot. Once again he attacked his boyfriend's lips, pushing Luhan back. When the back of Luhan's knees hit the side of the bed, he fell backwards, pulling Sehun down with him - lips remaining connected.

 

Sehun started affectionately nibbling Luhan's bottom lip, causing the older boy to giggle. Sehun rolled his eyes and separated their lips. He stared down at Luhan, giving him a “why are you giggling” look.

 

Taking the opportunity to tease his boyfriend, Luhan pinched his cheeks. “Sehun-ah, you miss me that much?”

 

Sehun groaned. “Aisshhh! You sure know how to ruin a moment! And don't pinch my cheeks! You know how much I hate it.”

 

And you know how much I hate it when you're on top of me.” Luhan smirked, fingers tangling Sehun's hair.

 

Sehun raised a brow. “No, you don't.”

 

Luhan laughed. “You're right, I don't.” He lifted his head up a little and pressed his lips against Sehun's, who happily kissed back, just as fierce.

 

And I could do this all night,” he mumbled into the kiss while slipping one hand under Sehun's shirt -- fingers tracing his boyfriend's lean back. This seemed to turn Sehun on even more because he started planting hungry kisses all over Luhan's face.

 

You're an idiot you know that?” Sehun stated in between kisses. His fingers were brushing away Luhan's bangs to expose his forehead, which Sehun proceeded to plant warm kisses upon.

 

Why?” Luhan responded with a breathy voice.

 

You wasted money on a plane ticket when there were only 3 days left. Just 3 days left and you couldn't endure it,” Sehun replied, whispering in a husky voice in Luhan's ear.

 

Three days feel like an eternity.” Luhan pouted. “I couldn't wait any longer.”

 

Sehun chuckled. “Yeah I know, Bambi. I know.”

 

He placed his forehead on Luhan's. “Soo...what do you want to do now?”

 

Luhan blushed. “Do you have to ask!?”

 

Sehun shrugged. “A good boyfriend should ask before --”

 

Sehun-ah, just shut up and love me,” Luhan demanded.

 

Sehun shook his head. “Tch. Tch. Always ordering me around.” But he did what he was told and kissed the boy under him, smiling as he noticed Luhan's ears turning red.

 

Jeju island's summer heat was nothing compared to the heat radiating from room 1402..

 

Hours later...

 

Don't you have to go back to your room?” Luhan asked as he laced his fingers with Sehun's, knowing full well that he has no intention of letting the boy leave his side. He snuggled a little closer to the younger boy.

 

No,” Sehun answered, watching Luhan play with their fingers.

 

You won't get in trouble?”

 

We're not in high school anymore. They won't go around checking to see if we're in bed.”

 

So you're spending the night with me?” Luhan wiggled his eyebrows.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Yes, Captain Obvious.”

 

Luhan smiled and rested his head on Sehun's chest, giving Sehun a mouthful of fluffy honey colored hair. “I miss this,” he whispered.

 

Sehun hummed in response.

 

Luhan lifted his head. “Don't you have something to tell me?” Like how much you missed me..

 

Sehun tilted his head to the side. “How was....your flight?”

 

Aishhhh! A disappointed Luhan plopped right back down to his favorite spot between Sehun's neck and shoulder. “You know how much I hate flying..” He stared at their interlocked fingers.

 

I know.” Sehun's free hand started running through Luhan's hair, causing the older one to purr. “That's why I was so surprised when I saw you in the lobby.”

 

You spotted me in the lobby?”

 

How did you think I got here?”

 

Luhan gasped. “You're the creep that was following me?!”

 

Creep?” Sehun laughed. “Is that why you were holding a rolled up magazine when you opened the door?”

 

Luhan, a little embarrassed, nodded.

 

Sehun laughed even louder. “You're hopeless.”

 

Not able to come up with a decent comeback, Luhan resorted to just nuzzling Sehun's neck, taking comfort in the fact that he doesn't have to sleep alone tonight.

 

They stayed like that for a few minutes - Sehun gently running his fingers through Luhan's hair and Luhan quietly listening to Sehun's steady breathing. Perfect.

 

When do you leave?” Sehun broke the silence.

 

The morning after tomorrow,” Luhan replied as Sehun shifted his position so that he could put his arms around Luhan, cradling him.

 

Wrapping his arms around Sehun's waist, Luhan yawned. “I missed you so much Sehun-ah,” he murmured into the said boy's chest.

 

Feeling sleep creeping over him, Luhan closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to pleasant dreams – dreams he hasn't had since Sehun left.

 

I missed you more,” he heard Sehun whisper before giving in to sleep.

 

******

DAY 8

For the first time in days, Sehun woke up to familiar fingers prodding his face. He opened his eyes to meet a set of huge twinkling brown ones. Luhan.

 

Groaning, Sehun swatted the boy's fingers away from his face. “Why are you poking my face so early in the morning?”

 

He may have sounded annoyed, but he was far from it. He really missed waking up to his boyfriend's face gazing down upon him, thin fingers exploring his face –

 

It's 8:09.” Hmmm 8:09?....8:09?...

 

IT'S 8:09?!?!?! CRAP!” Sehun jumped out of bed, causing Luhan to roll over. He quickly grabbed his cell phone from the nightstand.

 

What's wrong?” Luhan asked in a worried voice.

 

I have to leave! Breakfast was over 30 minutes ago and I have to be on the bus in the next minute.” Sehun rushed to the door, pulling it open. “I'll text you.” With that he closed the door shut behind him, leaving a dazed Luhan behind.

 

In the hallway, he stopped. Oh what the hell...

 

He ran back into the room and grabbed a surprised looking Luhan. He cupped his face and leaned in for a sweet kiss. Mmm.

 

Don't get lost,” he ordered when he parted their lips. “Please.

 

Luhan giggled before pecking him on the cheek. “I won't. Now go.”

 

Sitting in the back of the big bus, Sehun rested his head against the window. What is he doing right now?...Probably trying to find his way to the breakfast area.

 

Sehun couldn't help but curse at the situation. He finally gets to see his boyfriend again, but he isn't allowed to spend time with him. What kind of sick love story is this?

 

And to make matters worse, he couldn't even text Luhan. Because he was late, his music professor decided that he needed to be watched during the entire trip to the music history museum, even during their lunch break.

 

For the whole day, Sehun was stuck worrying about how Luhan was holding up. Being alone in a foreign place was certainly a scary experience and he was positive that with Luhan's innocent friendly exterior, the older boy would be getting into a lot of dangerous sticky situations. Hopefully, no one has the guts to kidnap him. Hopefully.

 

It was dinner time when the group got back to the hotel. Deciding to skip dinner (Luhan was more important), Sehun ran into the elevator and jammed his index finger on the button with the number 14. The ride up couldn't have been any slower.

 

Hands violently twisting the door handle that wouldn't budge, Sehun groaned. I don't have the key card! He knocked on the door. “Lu it's me – open the door.” Nothing.

 

Where is he!?!?

 

Pulling out his phone, he texted his boyfriend -

 

Where are you???

 

He stood in front of room 1402, not knowing what to do or where to go. Zzzzzzzzz.

 

Sehun-ah...I don't know where I am..I think I'm lost :(

 

Sehun cursed out loud. What did I tell him this morning!?!??!

 

Turning away from the door, he texted his boyfriend while running down the hall.

 

WHAT?!??! Describe where you are so I can find you!

 

Zzzzzzzz. Another text from Luhan -

 

I'm lost in love :D

 

WHAT THE -”

 

BOO!” Luhan popped out from behind a white column 7 feet away from Sehun, grinning mischievously, enjoying the fact that he scared his boyfriend with his sudden appearance.

 

Sehun clutched his pulsating heart. I'm going to kill him! He glared at Luhan, who was wearing a white “I ♥ Jeju” t-shirt and matching cap.

 

I almost had a heart attack!” He hollered as he took slow murderous steps toward the cute prankster.

 

Sensing danger, Luhan started backing away. “N-no you weren't. You're a healthy 19 year old.”

 

It's just an expression!”

 

I know!”

 

Okay! That's it!” With one swift move, Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand and dragged him back towards room 1402.

 

Struggling against his boyfriend's firm grip, Luhan demanded that Sehun let him go. Then realizing that Sehun was not going to do so, Luhan apologized. “I'm sorry about scaring you, now can we go downstairs and have dinner? I want to enjoy the rest of my time here at Jeju.”

 

Sehun smirked. “I'll let you enjoy Jeju after I'm through with you.” He squeezed Luhan's hand.

 

Luhan froze when they were two feet away from his hotel room. “What are you going to do to me?” He asked nervously.

 

Something I can't possibly mention out here in the hallway.” Sehun his lips for emphasis. Luhan blinked rapidly at him, face turning slightly pink.

 

Now open this door.” Sehun tapped his foot impatiently. Luhan took out his key card from his back pocket and hovered it over the slot, but he didn't put the card in, instead he looked at Sehun with curious eyes. Why is he so damn irresistible!!??!

 

Sehun-ah why are you looking at me like that?” Because I want to eat you. “Tell me what you're going to do to me or else I won't open this door.”

 

Sehun huffed. “Are you really in a position to negotiate with me, Mr. I'm lost in love?”

 

Luhan gulped. “N-no, but you should still tell me..”

 

Fine.” Sehun leaned in, his lips inches away from Luhan's left ear. “I'm going to......”

 

You're going to what?” Luhan asked, voice sounding a bit impatient. Sehun smiled – teasing his boyfriend has always been a hobby he quite enjoyed.

 

I'm going to -” Sehun whispered seductively into his boyfriend's ear. “- help you pack.”

 

He pulled his face away from a stunned Luhan and laughed. Luhan, with his mouth wide open, stared at him.

 

That's it?”

 

Sehun arched a brow. “Yeah. What did you think I was going to do?”

 

N-nothing. Nothing.” Luhan quickly placed the card in the slot. Beep. He hastily stepped into the room, avoiding Sehun's eyes. Tsk tsk so dirty minded.

 

Once in the room, Sehun stared at Luhan's back. The older boy was pulling out his suitcase from under the bed and get this, he was actually starting to pack, stuffing articles of clothing he had lying on the bed in the suitcase. Sehun had to resist the urge to laugh at his adorable boyfriend.

 

He closed the door behind him. “On second thought, I think I'm going to do more than help you pack..”

 

Sehu – mmph!”

 

At dinner, Sehun grinned at the flustered boy in front of him. “So what did you do today?” He rested his chin on his hand, staring at his boyfriend, food completely ignored.

 

Looking up from his plate, Luhan flushed when he sees Sehun staring at him. “Uh um I just went sightseeing. There was a little tour group in the lobby when I got down and I decided to just join them.”

 

Mhmm. I'm guessing you had fun.” Sehun pointed at the “I ♥ Jeju” t-shirt Luhan was still wearing, although it is a lot more wrinkled than it was an hour ago (thanks to a certain maknae).

 

Luhan nodded. “Jeju is such a pretty place. The people are so nice, always helping me take pictures. The food is amazing! The beaches here are so beautiful. I only wished that you were there with me,” he mumbled the last part. I wish I was too.

 

In bed, Sehun was barely listening to Luhan, who was animatedly describing the many caves he explored during his tour. His mind was too preoccupied with depressing thoughts – like the thought that Luhan has to leave him tomorrow morning.

 

Without knowing it, Sehun was holding Luhan a little tighter, trying to savor the last few hours he has left with his boyfriend. With his cheek against Luhan's hair, he breathes in.

 

Are you sniffing me?” Luhan asked, legs playfully tangling with Sehun's.

 

No.”

 

Liar... What do I smell like?” Sehun could hear curiosity lacing Luhan's voice.

 

A forest.” Sehun smiled.

 

What!?”

 

It only makes sense since you're Bambi. You should smell like your natural habitat.”

 

Shut up.” Luhan burrowed his face into the crook of Sehun's neck. Sehun laughed.

 

Like all the other times, Luhan fell asleep first, leaving Sehun alone with his gloomy thoughts of separation. Out of habit, he started brushing Luhan's overgrown bangs away from his eyelids. He gently brushed his lips across Luhan's forehead.

 

Kissing Luhan's hair, he took a deep breath. “Night Bambi.”

 

DAY 9

With his eyes glued to the sleeping form next to him, Sehun sighed. He only has two hours until Luhan has to get up and head for the airport.

 

Two hours until Luhan has to leave...

 

He bit his bottom lip, cursing at the dilemma he was currently caught in. On one hand, Sehun really wanted to wake Luhan up so he could spend at least a little more time with him before he leaves, but on the other hand, he wanted the older boy to get as much rest as he can before he boards his plane.

 

In the end, he decides to simply watch his boyfriend sleep, content with listening to his little snores.

 

One hour until Luhan has to leave....

 

Stupid clock is ticking too fast.

 

Luhan stirred a little in his sleep as Sehun his flawless face, frowning as he continued to count down.

 

Thirty minutes until Luhan has to leave....

 

S-Sehun-ah?” Luhan mumbled before he even opened his eyes.

 

Yeah?”

 

We'll see each other again...very soon.” The older boy looked up at him.

 

Not soon enough Sehun wanted to say, but he just smiled at his boyfriend. “Yeah.”

 

One minute until Luhan has to leave...

 

I'll call when I land,” Luhan promised him after giving him a tight hug – an embrace Sehun struggled to let end so soon.

 

Yeah. Take some aspirin when you land,” Sehun instructed. Luhan giggled as he placed one foot in the waiting taxi.

 

Stealing one final kiss from Sehun, Luhan smiled and got in, waving bye to Sehun the whole time as the taxi rode away from the hotel's entrance.

 

Away from Sehun.

 

Luhan left.

 

(For the rest of the day, Sehun was in an extremely bad mood, because well Luhan was gone, and also because the older boy didn't call like he promised. Instead, he texted Sehun, telling him that he was too tired to call. Sehun desperately wanted to fly back to Seoul and check on him.)

 

DAY 10

The plane landed and Sehun had to stop himself from running slow people over. After claiming his luggage in record time, Sehun dashed towards the Arrivals section, hoping to spot that familiar face.

 

Oh Sehun!!” A voice that definitely didn't belong to his boyfriend called out. Sehun turned to the person, it was Chanyeol.

 

Hey Sehun!” Baekhyun called out, waving enthusiastically.

 

Where is Luhan hyung,” was the first thing that came out of Sehun's mouth when he made his way to his two waiting hyungs.

 

Tsk. Well hello to you too.” Chanyeol made what Sehun assumed was supposed to be an offended face.

 

Where is -” Sehun started, voice a little more forceful this time.

 

He's not here,” Baekhyun answered. Sehun simply glared at them for giving him an answer that couldn't be any more obvious.

 

Okay okay. Don't freak out.” Chanyeol held up his hands. “Luhan hyung is in the hospital, but he's --”

 

WHAT?!”

 

 

~~~~~~ Heyyyy guys!! It's been days since my last update so I wanted to give you guys a longer chapter, full of fluff and hot moments. To those that wanted - I'm sorry I can't write :( so I decided to just leave those parts up to your imagination. You can decide what you want them to do during those hours in Lulu's hotel room. Lol xD Serious question - should I mark this chapter as M? I couldn't tell whether or not it was mature because there are hinted mature scenes. Idk. 

 

Hopefully, I'll have another chapter uploaded tomorrow :) Thanks for reading!! ♥

 

Fun fact - Initially, I only planned to write about 25 chapters for this story, but look at where we are now (and no signs of ending soon). Lol. It just escalated and I couldn't stop myself from writing more. I do have the last chapter ready, just need to find the right moment. I'm happy my readers are enjoying the story though :)