Taurus

Which Member In EXO Are You Compatible With?

You are a perfect match for...

~Kai~

This is a good match with a lot of similarities. For starters, Taurus and Capricorn are both Earth signs and they are both practical, loyal and family-oriented. The two also love building status and wealth and this is something they can work on together. It is a no-nonsense relationship, and while things can sometimes get dull, the similar qualities they see in each other will keep them bonded.

 

~Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan~

image

When things are going good between two Taurus signs, it is terrific. They will be happy as clams, giving each other massages and sitting on the couch cuddling watching their favorite movies together. But when there is an argument between the two, then watch out! Neither will want to back down from an argument. It takes a while for a Taurus to get out of a relationship because they do not like change. So expect a long dragged out separation when these two are not looking eye to eye.

 

~Chen~

tumblr_m6fwdtsJfG1r3qi9do1_250.gif

The slowest relationships to develop goes to Taurus and Virgo couples. Both are Earth signs so it will take a while for the two to get hot and heavy, but they will reach that point in the relationship given enough time. The give-and-take balance works well with Taurus and Virgo, since Virgo likes to serve and Taurus likes to be on the receiving end. If Taurus is careful with the stubborn opinions and Virgo don't go overboard with the preachiness, its a relationship that can last for the long haul.

 

But... The member you won't get along with are....

 

~Suho~

This is not a good relationship. The best relationships are built on honesty, and those born under the Taurus sign do not trust Gemini people much, if at all. Gemini love change and want it, Taurus dislike change when they are comfortably settled in. Some zodiac signs are polar opposites that compliments each other. This is not the case for Taurus and Gemini. These two might get together because of lust, but a long term relationship is not in the stars without major compromises.

 

~Lay~

It is attraction at first sight. Taurus and Libra will be smitten by each other, and they both like to indulge themselves in good food and good drinks. A long term relationship might get tricky however, since when delve deeper, the two have a difference that can potentially end the romance. Taurus loves boundaries and order while Libra want flexibility. The good news is that this is a pair that will work hard on their relationship and can succeed at it where others have failed.

 

~Chanyeol~

This is the equivalent of a conservative and a liberal getting together. They will share some common ground, like good eats and brand name clothing. But that is not enough to make the relationship work as Sagittarius can be all over the map, wanting to meet new people and explore new things, making Taurus extremely jealous and want to put Sagittarius on lockdown. The physical attraction is there between the two, but that only goes so far in building something special. Taurus and Sagittarius will be better suited as good friends.