Pisces

Which Member In EXO Are You Compatible With?

You are a perfect match for...

~Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan~

image

Taurus and Pisces make a terrific couple. Taurus is controlling and possessive, which in this case isn't too bad because Pisces is one of the more submissive signs in the zodiac and will usually go along with what Taurus have in mind as long as its reasonable. They are both romantics at heart, so there is a lot of affection to be shared between the two. Pisces like that Taurus is dependable and Taurus is glad Pisces is willing to show such devotion to a relationship. These two zodiac signs will make good companions as well as friends.

 

~Kris~

This is a terrific match for Scorpio and Pisces. They can become best friends or lovers. The best scenario is the two becoming soul mates. Scorpio has the strong controlling personality that Pisces look for in a partner to help balance out their passive nature. The strong emotions that lay underneath their complicated layers make for some extremely passionate love making. The loyalty will always be there for each other and even if these two lovers part ways, the passion will never be forgotten.

 

~Kai and D.O.~

One likes to work and the other is hardly working. An ambitious male Capricorn will be fine with this arrangement as long as female Pisces is taking care of the house and children and schedule their activities. Their romance will be full of expensive chocolates, wine and flowers especially when they start dating. Expect a traditional wedding if these two marry, not a Los Vegas Drive-Through marriage. If it's a female Capricorn and a male Pisces couple, then the Pisces will have to offer the type of love and affection that Capricorn have never felt before in order to get Capricorn's hand in marriage. Capricorn and Pisces live for the finer things in life and will do well as a couple as long as Pisces don't get too lonely and run off with someone else and Capricorn don't go shopping for a newer, more attractive partner.

 

But you won't get along with....

 

~Suho~

Gemini and Pisces are both dreamers. They are also both known to be artists with vivid imaginations. But other than that, they do not share much in common. Gemini usually go with logic to solve a problem while Pisces go with intuition. Pisces can get extremely sensitive and emotional over things for a long time, which is not the trait for Gemini, who will get hot-headed one minute and then be laughing the next. This relationship will amount to a lot of emotions that will be draining to both parties.

 

~Chanyeol~

Nobody love hearing gossip and secrets more than Sagittarius but Pisces would be the least likely of signs to divulge such information. This will actually help attract Sagittarius to Pisces because of Pisces mysterious ways, but truth be told, they do not make a good match. Sagittarius can be insensitively blunt at times which won't bold well for one of the most sensitive signs in the zodiac, Pisces. Sagittarius is all about life and good times, but Pisces tries to get away from life and instead reflect on the sadness and angst they are feeling. It is a very hard to make this relationship work when their ways of viewing the world is so vastly different from each other.

 

~Sehun and Xiumin~

Whether it is physical or emotional, there is bound to be an attraction between these two. Sadly, they differ too much for any long-term relationship. While Pisces like Aquarius' take charge attitude and compassion for the weak and needy, Pisces will see that Aquarius hardly give any one person their undivided attention for too long, and this goes for emotionally needy Pisces as well. Pisces might try a passive-aggressive move like a guilt trip to make Aquarius feel bad, but this will just anger and frustrate Aquarius. This match-up will just lead to a Pisces heartache and an Aquarius headache.