Libra

Which Member In EXO Are You Compatible With?

You are a perfect match for...

 

~Chanyeol~

Libra and Sagittarius make natural friends, and can get along well enough to become best friends or lovers. They both love to use humor in their conversations and are not afraid to talk about taboo subjects which only engages them even more. Sometimes Sagittarius say something without thinking that Libra might find offending, but it's usually unintentional. Libra needs time to decide on things and Sagittarius can get impatient having to wait, but Sagittarius is not the type to get into petty arguments with friends or people they love so this negates Libra's small quibble. Overall, it's an excellent zodiac compatibility match between Libra and Sagittarius. The pair makes great traveling partners too.

 

~Suho~

One of the best matches for the Gemini, the Libra is an air sign like the Gemini and they both are full of ideas and dreams. They both love variety and display a sense of humor. Libra is patient and not pushy towards Gemini, which will go along way to making the relationship work. While Geminis can be moody, Libra can put up with it. Generally, they are both optimistic in nature. It is easy for these two to become good friends and things will work out even better as a wedded couple.

 

~Sehun and Xiumin~

Here are two signs that help balance each other out. Aries loves a battle and Libra loves peace. Aries can help put fire into Libra's life and the Libra can teach these combative Aries how to channel their anger into a constructive manner. Even though Libras are laid-back, they do not want anyone to be the boss of them and this goes double for Aries. Both signs will give each other a sense of freedom and avoid suffocating one another. Aries and Libra together can raise a good loving family.

 

The members you won't get along with are...

 

~Chen~

tumblr_m6fwdtsJfG1r3qi9do1_250.gif

This is not a good match. There will not be much appeal as Virgo thinks Libra's head is up in the clouds too much and Libra see Virgo being too inflexible and analytical. If these two were drinking wine, Libra would comment on the aroma and the color while Virgo would say something like the glass being dirty. It is unlikely this odd couple will feel love for each other. They would however make a heck of a team as duel color commentators for sports or contests.

 

~Kai and D.O.~

This pair do not make the best of matches. If by some chance these two signs get married, it is most likely they were dating for years and years before going down the altar. Libra and Capricorn have a lot of patience and will not rush into things, but that is the only main similarity they share. Capricorns pursue their career and goals relentlessly and while Libra would ideally like good finance and romance, they see romance as top priority and is willing to leave some goals behind to pursue it. Libra needs love but it's not Capricorn's nature to express it consistently. Money and status can be a huge reason for this couple staying together or not.

 

~Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan~

image

It is attraction at first sight. Taurus and Libra will be smitten by each other, and they both like to indulge themselves in good food and good drinks. A long term relationship might get tricky however, since when delve deeper, the two have a difference that can potentially end the romance. Taurus loves boundaries and order while Libra want flexibility. The good news is that this is a pair that will work hard on their relationship and can succeed at it where others have failed.