Leo

Which Member In EXO Are You Compatible With?

You are a perfect match for...

 

~Lay~

Hey, this works. They are both sociable, and they both love excitement and drama. Physical attraction is strong between the two. Sometimes Leo's style is a bit aggressive to Libra who might wonder if the relationship will last...and it usually does since they want the same things in life. With some understanding, the combo can be harmonious. These two will get compliments from people about what a good looking couple they are together, as Leo is dazzling and Libra is just full of grace. Leo just got to be careful from being too pushy or arrogant towards Libra, who has a rebellious side and might do something that could devastate, what up to that point, was a great relationship.

 

~Sehun and Xiumin~

When these two get together, there can be a lot of drama since Aries and Leo are both prima donnas. They can end up having once in a lifetime flings with great ual chemistry. In a long term relationship, it can work as well. Aries will have to Leos ego every so often and Leo will have to be careful not to strongly criticize Aries. Both loyal and dependable, these two can make a great couple.

 

~Suho~

With Leo's Ego and Gemini's “twin self”, both signs love themselves a little more than they love each other at times. A relationship between a Gemini and Leo is hardly boring as these two are quite playful and they like to put on a show. The problem lies in Leos need for attention from Gemini, who can't always provide what Leo wants. But these two will have a good time together for the length of the relationship with a lot of laughter to be had.

 

The members you won't get along with are...

 

~Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan~

image

Public appearances are important to both Taurus and Leo and that is where they might meet. Attraction is strong between the two and they both like the finer things in life. Taurus and Leo make for an intimidating power couple since they are born leaders. This is a relationship that is sometimes held together by superficiality and materialism, but who knows for how long. Any likely arguments will revolve around who takes the lead.

 

~Kris~

Not a good match beyond a hot summer fling. It will take a lot of compromise for this relationship to last for the long term. These two zodiac signs will get it on physically very quick, as they both possess strong magnetic personalities. But both are big control freaks. Leo will probably cause the biggest jealously in Scorpio since Leo demands attention from nearly everyone. The pair needs huge amounts of attention and loyalty from each other but they also need to give back just as much. If the two get married, the relationship is doomed to fail if they are both workaholics. The lack of attention from both sides will cause the two to stop communicating or refusal to do what is asked of each other.

 

~Kai and D.O.~

When a Leo and Capricorn get together, sometimes it is not for sincere reasons of love. Capricorn is far too detached and cold for Leo who needs someone that can express their love and emotion much more openly. But these two crave status, and they won't hesitate to become a couple if they are both good looking people, just for the sake of making themselves be seen. A wealthy Leo and a wealthy Capricorn might behave the same way and join in holy matrimony not for love, but for reputation. These types of unions hardly ever turn out well, as the passion never seem to be there to begin with.