Scorpio

Which Member In EXO Are You Compatible With?

You are a perfect match for...

 

~Kai and D.O.~

This is a terrific match worth diving into. Scorpio and Capricorn make for a good team when it comes to financial stability and taking care of the kids. They will work hard to achieve it. Scorpio may wish for more passion right from the start, but overtime, Capricorn will open up to Scorpio and the bond can only get tighter. Scorpios will have to get their priorities together from the start if Scorpio want to go beyond a first date with Capricorn. They would do well going into business together as a team, like a mom and pop operation.

 

~Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan~

image

These two zodiac signs are the opposites of one another and this create a major attraction. When these two get into a relationship, they are going to be in it for a long time. But don't expect it to be a smooth ride, these two powerful signs will heads on more than a couple of occasions. The love-making in the bedroom will be fantastic though.

 

~Kris~

This same sign match works well when it comes to love. They are both intense and can bond quite fast. Either they are fully committed to the relationship or they don't get into the relationship at all. The passion and romance can be quite strong and their loyalty to each other is perhaps the greatest among all Zodiac signs. It will be extremely rare if one cheats on the other. Things can get stormy if they get in a fight, as neither will want to grudgingly back down.

 

The members you won't get along with are...

 

~Chanyeol~

If all that's desired is a a few nights of wild love making, then Scorpio and Sagittarius is quite capable of that. But a long term relationship is not likely. This pair is prone to fighting, with many of the arguments over how much time they have or have not spent with each other. The longer the relationship lasts, the more jealous Scorpio gets because Sagittarius have a need to get out of the house and spend time with other people too. Some Scorpios like to party hard and Sagittarius like that, but it's not something you can build a relationship on. Although, Scorpio and Sagittarius make excellent friends... just not lovers.

 

~Sehun and Xiumin~

It will take time for these two signs to open up to each other. Both Aries and Scorpio are competitive, controlling and slow to trust. If they are equally committed, there will be passion in the relationship. A balance will need to be addressed however, as Aries does not want to be tied down and Scorpio want security and faithfulness. Things can turn ugly and no one wants to be around when either of these signs get into a fight.

 

~Lay~

Not the ideal match although things can start off pretty well since Libra and Scorpio are both good at carrying conversations with each other. Libra will like the strong and mysterious vibe coming from Scorpio and Scorpio sees Libra as someone who is approachable because of their non-threatening aura. After a while, Libra might get more than what's bargained for when Scorpio starts revealing a deeper and darker side. Jealousy has been the main culprit among many Libra and Scorpio splits. Scorpio wants more attention but even a committed Libra will not be able to provide such devotion to a Scorpio. While Libra is not a fighter, Libra is still a rather independent thinker and knows when to get out of a heavy-handed relationship.