Cancer

Which Member In EXO Are You Compatible With?

You are a perfect match for....

 

~Kris~

(OMG YEEESSS!!! I'm a Cancer!)

There is a lot of passion between Cancer and Scorpio! Cancer will have better chemistry in the bedroom with Scorpio better than any other zodiac sign...maybe even strong enough to cause an engagement. Emotions for each other will run deep, and they will sense security and honesty in the relationship. There is mutual respect between a Cancer and a Scorpio, but things can get dicey from jealousy though, even if there is nothing to get jealous about. Both of you are sensitive, emotional and caring, but Scorpio has a very different way of expressing love. Scorpio’s love is demanding, and asks a lot more in return than you can give.
 

 

~Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan~

(I've never been so happy to be a Cancer in my life!!!!)

image

A Taurus and Cancer pairing has the potential to turn into a lifetime relationship. Both signs share the same views, they want emotional and financial security. They also will be loyal to each other, willing to spend quality time together at home. Taurus and Cancer are a good match and will be together for quite a while...as long as Cancer doesn't stir up too much drama and Taurus don't let the natural pigheadedness tendencies take over. Expect a house with many children or pets if a Taurus and Cancer couple ties the knot.

 

~Chen~

tumblr_m6fwdtsJfG1r3qi9do1_250.gif

These two signs can come together to form great long-term friendships and even good lovers down the line. Communication between Cancer and Virgo is terrific as Virgo can provide an ear and let Cancer open up more than usual. The slow approach of Cancer will get Virgo to become more involved with group activies and interesting causes. The only weakness in this pairing is that even little arguments can be bigger than they really are in the eyes of both Cancer and Virgo as they are very sensitive zodiac signs.

 

The members you won't get along with are...

 

~Lay~

(NOOO! He's my third Bias!!!)

These two fairly passive zodiac signs look like they can make a good match at first glance, but it is actually the opposite. Libra will not find the intellectual stimulation in this relationship and Cancer will find Libra is holding back the tender loving care from the lack of a good intellectual conversation. Because they are both denying each other their best assets, there is hardly any spark between them. On rare occasions, Libra and Cancer can get together and become a loving couple, but that is not the norm

 

~Chanyeol~

Instant chemistry happens often between Cancer and Sagittarius. They both love to laugh and use humor to hide behind their insecurities. But they make better friends than lovers, as their chemistry makeup is far too different and they will feel out of their element together. Sagittarius will want to rush into romance but Cancer will want the exact opposite. As friends, Cancer can serve up support and advice with Sagittarius lending an ear to hear Cancer's deepest thoughts and secrets. If these two are to become a couple, they will have to start at the friendship level and then slowly grow over time to something more.

 

~Sehun and Xiumin~

These two signs are a world apart in terms of personalities. Aries is aggressive and a radical while Cancer is on the conservative side and can be quite sensitive. They will both have to adjust to each other's style if they want to make the relationship work. What makes it tough is that both Aries and Cancer have bouts of irrational jealousy and they do not give their trust so easily. This can amount to much paranoia. A lot of compromises will have to be made from Aries and Cancer to continue on the relationship.