Gemini

Which Member In EXO Are You Compatible With?

You are a perfect match for....

 

~Lay~

One of the best matches for the Gemini, the Libra is an air sign like the Gemini and they both are full of ideas and dreams. They both love variety and display a sense of humor. Libra is patient and not pushy towards Gemini, which will go along way to making the relationship work. While Geminis can be moody, Libra can put up with it. Generally, they are both optimistic in nature. It is easy for these two to become good friends and things will work out even better as a wedded couple.

 

~Suho~

When these two get together, it's like a party of four. Geminis usually enjoy the company of another Gemini since they can communicate well, whether it's through small talk or a deep philosophical discussion. Sometimes they will clash in a debate, but it is usually civilized and non-threatening. It will be hard for a pair of Geminis to be in a committed relationship since they get bored really quick. Two Geminis stand a better chance in becoming lifetime friends.

 

~Sehun and Xiumin~

Aries and Gemini are both intellectuals and they are the best verbal communicators in the zodiac. Both signs will find understanding in each other and will offer each other room for freedom since that is what they would like in return, but Aries wants to be pampered as well and that is something Gemini cannot always offer. And Gemini may bore Aries, a very impatient Zodiac sign, if the Gemini does not get to the point. There can be a lot of jealousy between these two signs since both Aries and Gemini like to flirt with others but do not want their partners to do the same.

 

The members that you won't get along with are...

 

~Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan~

image

This is not a good relationship. The best relationships are built on honesty, and those born under the Taurus sign do not trust Gemini people much, if at all. Gemini love change and want it, Taurus dislike change when they are comfortably settled in. Some zodiac signs are polar opposites that compliments each other. This is not the case for Taurus and Gemini. These two might get together because of lust, but a long term relationship is not in the stars without major compromises.

 

~Kai and D.O.~

The only two similarities these two zodiac signs share is that they can become goal-obsessed when they want something badly enough. After the physical attraction wears off, Gemini will see Capricorn as a boring partner, as everything seems to be mechanical and serious with them. Capricorns hides their emotions well, but when they finally open up, they can display clinginess, which is something Gemini doesn't want. Not that the typical Capricorn would want to marry a Gemini anyway since they do not feel Geminis provide a solid commitment to a relationship.