Aries

Which Member In EXO Are You Compatible With?

You are a perfect match for...

 

~Chanyeol~

Simply put, these two zodiac signs are a good match. Aries and Sagittarius love freedom and honesty. Those born under the Sagittarius sign will help Aries see the overall picture and channel their drive into big ventures worthy of Aries' unlimited energy while Aries people bring out Sagittarius romantic side and creativity. Both signs love to spend, so they will have to learn how to budget if they ever have kids together and want to save up for their kids college fund. Overall, Aries and Sagittarius make a great pairing and are kindred spirits.

 

~Lay~

Here are two signs that help balance each other out. Aries loves a battle and Libra loves peace. Aries can help put fire into Libra's life and the Libra can teach these combative Aries how to channel their anger into a constructive manner. Even though Libras are laid-back, they do not want anyone to be the boss of them and this goes double for Aries. Both signs will give each other a sense of freedom and avoid suffocating one another. Aries and Libra together can raise a good loving family.

 

~Sehun and Xiumin~

There can be a competition between two Aries since they are both energetic and want to be the first in everything. The two Aries can act like children, even if they are adults which can result in a lot of childish behavior if the two get in an argument. Both Aries will need freedom and attention and they will understand this duality in each other. If they can work out this balance, they can make a good passionate couple and be loyal friends as well.

 

The members you won't get along with are....

 

~Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan~

image

These two zodiac signs can work...at least for a while. At the beginning there will be a lot of romance and compliments which both signs love. But things can go sour really quick when the difference become evident in the two. Taurus wants to settle down while Aries prefer to be out and about. While Aries does not exactly want to cheat on Taurus, they want to be in the public spotlight and mingle. The last thing Aries want to be is a cozy homebody like Taurus. Both signs can be stubborn and this can lead to unresolved conflicts. But, these two signs can make really good friendships with each other. Although, the relationship will not go past the 'friend zone'.

 

~Kris~

It will take time for these two signs to open up to each other. Both Aries and Scorpio are competitive, controlling and slow to trust. If they are equally committed, there will be passion in the relationship. A balance will need to be addressed however, as Aries does not want to be tied down and Scorpio want security and faithfulness. Things can turn ugly and no one wants to be around when either of these signs get into a fight.

 

~Kai and D.O.~

Both Aries and Capricorn are self-centered and ambitious which is fine. The real problem lies in them not always being able to see eye to eye as Aries is an impulsive idealist while Capricorn is a down to earth realist. The only way this have a chance of working is if they get into specific roles, with Aries playing the baby who wants to be spoiled and Capricorn as the father figure looking to take care of someone special