Virgo

Which Member In EXO Are You Compatible With?

You are a perfect match for...

 

~Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan~

image

The slowest relationships to develop goes to Taurus and Virgo couples. Both are Earth signs so it will take a while for the two to get hot and heavy, but they will reach that point in the relationship given enough time. The give-and-take balance works well with Taurus and Virgo, since Virgo likes to serve and Taurus likes to be on the receiving end. If Taurus is careful with the stubborn opinions and Virgo don't go overboard with the preachiness, its a relationship that can last for the long haul.

 

~Kai and D.O.~

Virgo and Capricorn are highly compatible Earth signs with their feet firmly planted on the ground. They like the fact that the other is hardworking and dependable. They both are a lot less emotionally clingy than other zodiac signs so it works out in the relationship since the two sometimes need time to be alone. As a married couple, they can make very good parents, giving their kids strict rules and discipline. Virgo and Capricorn communicate well on a mental level and they do not need to compromise much, if any ,to make the relationship work. Quite frankly, it is very hard for a Virgo and Capricorn union to fail once they fall in love.

 

~Chen~

tumblr_m6fwdtsJfG1r3qi9do1_250.gif

Loyalty will be sky high when two Virgos become a couple. They tend to trust each other very much. The two Virgos know that they won't abandon each other if the times get tough. Their obsession with details will help them get to know each other very well, maybe even too well. This is a couple that would easily win in game shows that tests how well someone know their spouse. If the two can tolerate the scrutiny they give each other for a year, then they can do it for another 50 years.

 

The members you won't get along with are...

 

~Lay~

This is not a good match. There will not be much appeal as Virgo thinks Libra's head is up in the clouds too much and Libra see Virgo being too inflexible and analytical. If these two were drinking wine, Libra would comment on the aroma and the color while Virgo would say something like the glass being dirty. It is unlikely this odd couple will feel love for each other. They would however make a heck of a team as duel color commentators for sports or contests.

 

~Chanyeol~

These two hold some similarities, Virgo like to analyze and Sagittarius like to philosophize, so the conversations will never be boring. Virgo is attracted yet repelled at the same time by the rebel ways of Sagittarius which can foster a love-hate relationship. The relationship might be short-lived however, since Sagittarius hate criticism from others and no one can dish it out better than Virgo. Sagittarius will also be put off by Virgo's need to have everything work on Virgo's own schedule and Sagittarius is not patient enough to wait.

 

~Suho~

A relationship between these two often takes its roots from strong communication. While both are on the same intellectual plane, Virgo is practical and takes responsibility while Geminis is impulsive with a head in the clouds. They will have something to talk about, but their priorities are totally different and scheduling activities between the two will prove difficult. Gemini can tolerate Virgo's criticizing ways, but what Gemini can't stand is Virgo's unwavering stance to stick with the script. This is a couple that will drive each other crazy if they are married, like those seen on family sitcoms.