Aquarius

Which Member In EXO Are You Compatible With?

Since you are an Aquarius, you are best matched with....

 

~Se Hun and Xiumin~

This relationship is a lively one, full of friendly competition and energy. These two are both quick thinkers who love to dive into random odd topics and come up with exciting ideas. Aries and Aquarius can talk for hours on end and their list of social activities would be nearly endless. Passion might take a while to develop though, as Aquarius takes a while to warm up. These two will make a good couple but possibly even better as just friends.

 

 

~Lay~

These two make good friends, and can possibly be good lovers. Aquarius will usually be the one who leads in the relationship, suggesting where to eat and hang out. They can talk for hours and it doesn't hurt that they are likely to share the same ideals and are fight for the same causes. Libra don't mind some spontaneity from time to time, and will find Aquarius offer that more than anyone else. Maybe too much. Open communication and similar temperament makes them easy to be good friends, but Aquarius need to be romantically involved and show that tender side to Libra for them to go from friends to lovers.

 

~Suho~

Life is a party with Gemini and Aquarius! They both have care-free attitudes and take nothing too seriously. They will always have things to talk about and allow each other room in the relationship to breathe. Aquarius is fascinated with people and there are not many who are more fascinating than those born under the Gemini sign. Aquarius is a team player and have the traits to deal with Gemini, who love when people agree with their opinions. Gemini and Aquarius getting married is like two happy hippies tying the knot. The house chores will rarely get done, but life will be a beach.

But that's not all.... Exo Members that won't get along with you are...

~Kris~

This will not work well beyond a couple of fun dates. The physical attraction is quite strong and they can communicate rather well if they share similar hobbies or interests. But Aquarius does not take relationships seriously while Scorpio is all about relationships. Scorpio's possessive nature will turn off Aquarius over time and jealousy will come into play when Aquarius starts spending more time with other people, even if its just with family. Neither will want to give way and compromise on what they each value the most: Scorpio's need for commitment and Aquarius' need for freedom to wander

 

~Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan~

image

Not an ideal match. It might be fun going out on a couple of dates but these two make for a bad long term marriage. Aquarius likes to be on the move and Taurus is looking for someone to settle down with. Taurus and Aquarius rebel against unfairness, which is a good trait of course, but they are also both bossy and stubborn which will lead to some explosive arguments. Taurus looks at Aquarius as being too radical and scatterbrained while Aquarius could care less about the material possessions the Taurus takes pride of.