What's done is done

Fade

Moving back in with JR made me extremely happy but he seemed a lot different from before in both good ways and bad. He didn't hit me but at the same time he felt more detached and our relationship was suffering. We couldn't have a decent conversation without argument, he hardly ever came home and I was getting worried because it was getting closer to the due date of our baby. I was 8 months along and the doctor had warned me about stress in this stage of my pregnancy. I admit, part of our fighting was caused by my hormones, but a greater part was due to his strange behavior.

I was sitting at the kitchen table reading a fashion magazine and sipping tea when he stumbled into the kitchen reeking of alcohol and singing a song with lyrics that were so dirty they made me blush. He walked around the kitchen undoing his tie and ing his shirt when he suddenly turned around and noticed me. "Hey, honey. What are youuuuu doing here?" I rolled my eyes at his drunken slurring. "I live here. I hope you don't plan on drinking after the baby is born. I don't want you like this around our child." He planted a kiss on my cheek then nodded vigorously. "Of course not. As long as you don't see that Baekho person after the baby is born. He's so annoying. He always here or you're always there, and whenever I see him he's always saying 'Ren this, Ren that. It never ends." I chose not to say anything because we always ended up arguing over him so I just looked back at my magazine and decided which nail art I liked the most. "Ren, honey are you even listening to me?" I looked at him and he had a sad look in his eyes and sighed and stood up then hugged him the best I could. "JR, I think you need to go to bed. Come on, I'll take you upstairs." I held his hand and we went to the bedroom together. 

I helped him get out of his shirt when suddenly I noticed a hickey on his neck. As I ed his shirt I found more and more and I couldn't help the tears that formed in my eyes. I finished helping him get undressed to his boxers then tucked him into bed before dashing into the hallway. I was sobbing and I couldn't stop it. There had to be some kind of explanation other than what I thought was going on. I almost went into the room to sleep next to him but I couldn't not when the marks of another person were all over him. I took  my favorite stuffed animal then went and slept in the guest room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(JR) 

I sighed happily because my blankets were warm and comfortable but I quickly noticed Ren wasn't  curled up by my side. I reached for him only to be met by blankets. I opened my eyes and sat up and Ren wasn't even in the room. And based on the fact that his side of the bed was still relatively neat, the space was cold and that his pillows were still fluffed, Ren hadn't even slept here. I instantly thought of that Baekho and quickly got out of bed and pulled a pair of pajama bottoms on before running through my house opening every door and getting angrier every time I opened a door and it didn't have Ren. I got to the 2nd room on the first floor and there was my beautiful lover sitting against the headboard and reading a book. I walked over to him and kissed him then sat on the edge of his bed. "Why are you in here?" He opened his mouth to speak but his eyes teared up and he stared at his book. 

"Baby, what happened? Does it hurt somewhere? Did something happen while I was gone?" He suddenly looked angry instead of heartbroken and jabbed a finger into my chest. "Where were you last night? And don't lie to me." I stood up then ran my hands through my hair. Did he know? How did he find out? I was so careful. There's no way he could've found out. 

I went out with some friends and we had a few drinks then I came home..." He glared at me. "Who were you with? Who were you out there with? Who were you sleeping with while I was sitting here waiting for you? JR, I know. You were covered in all these hickeys and you haven't touched me in weeks? How could you cheat on me? I need you. I haven't even-" I hit him before I could even think about it. I just needed him to shut up. "Like you're a ing saint Ren. You don't need me to touch you when you have Baekho. So just shut up." He stood from the bed and tried to leave the room but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him. He winced and tried to pull away but I wasn't going to let him. "JR it hurts. Let me go!" I shook my head but I loosened my grip slightly. "Ren, lets sit down and have a civilized conversation. This is going to get out of hand really quick if we keep going going at the rate we're going at and I don't think you want that. Do you?" He shook his head and sniffled. "It was an accident. I didn't intend to cheat on you but it happened and I'm sorry. I don't think you want to know who I slept with because it won't make you feel any better. I never meant to hurt you. Just.... Things got out of hand so fast and i couldn't control the situation."  

He gave me a weak smile and shook his head. "What's done is done right? Lets not talk about it anymore. Just... Don't do it again. Ad don't hit me. The baby is almost due and I can't handle all this stress." I put my hands on his stomach and felt a little kick on my left hand. I smiled and kissed him. All I needed was him. All I needed was this. "I'll make us breakfast then we can talk about the baby's room JR. We don't have anything!" I chuckled at his cute panicked face then nuzzled his neck. "Well then we might want to get started."

 

I'm back! I'm so sorry for being gone so long but I got busy with school and my health. I am now perfectly back in health and I'm on break so I intend to crank out some more chapters of this story and hopefully finish it by Februaryish then I might write a new story. Or maybe just some jren one shots. Let me know what you think and who do you think JR slept with. I'll tell you guys next chapter if someone guesses correctly. Anyway bye till Monday and I loove you guys so much :)