Shock

Fade

"Ren, are you serious right now? What the are you talking about? Is that even possible?" I nodded and explained what the doctor had told me. He sighed and started pacing around the room. We were silent for a couple of minutes while he digested the information. Suddenly, he grabbed me by my shoulders with his eyes wide and his breathing a little faster than usual. "I'm the father. Oh my god, I'm a father. Why? I'm still too young and too beautiful to be a father!" we stared at each other, me in disbelief and him in dramatic shock.

We maintained eye contact for a few me seconds before we both cracked up. We were laughing so hard we couldn't breath and I couldn't help but think that these moments were few and far between for us. He gently nudged me onto our bed so I was laying down. He carefully reached forward and placed his hand on my still flat stomach. "Do you think it's going to be a boy or a girl Ren?"

"I don't really mind either way. They'll be our kid no matter what." I smiled as he kissed my stomach and made little noises at it. I was actually surprised he was taking it so well. He'd been in a bad mood recently because of drama with his parents. "stay here and rest, I have to go and take care of some business at my dads company. I'll be home around 4ish today. If you need anything call me. I...I love you." I smiled at him and told him I loved him too. He kissed me then gathered his things and left. 

I sighed happily, JR was just so perfect. He was so kind and loving, plus he was handsome and yeah we had our problems but what couple didn't. I went back to the living room and Minhyun and Baekho were talking quietly I sat down on Baekho's lap and leaned back against him. He circled his arms around me and they both bombarded me with questions on what was wrong with me. I told them what was going on with me and they were shocked at first but then they both sighed in relief. "we thought you were dying or something Ren-ahhh. Don't scare us like that again!" Minhyun's voice was whiny and I laughed at him before nodding. They stayed over and we talked and played games.

We were playing tag, when I heard the front door open. I didn't pay attention and ended up knocking into JR as he came inside, making him spill all the papers he had in his hands. He growled at me, and I blushed quickly standing up at the same time as him. "Ren, you idiot! Pay attention!" he slapped me and I grabbed my cheek. I nodded my head quickly and he pushed me onto the floor. "Pick up all those damn papers you made me drop." he kicked my right ankle and then stormed up to our room. I felt my eyes stig with tears. Minhyun and Baekho ran into the room.  "Ren aren't you still playin the- what happened?" Minhyun quickly kneeled down and touched my cheek gently. He then helped me up and sighed. Baekho looked angry and about to kill. He cursed under his breath and heped me up. "Why do you keep letting him do this? You just let him abuse you! One of these days he's going to go too far." I shook my head furiously at baekho's words. "He doesn't abuse me! He just gets mad sometimes. It's all my fault. I know he's under a lot of stress and I didn't pay attention and I knocked his papers out of his hands." Minhyun raised and eyebrow and shook his head. 

"Ren, he leaves bruises all over you. He makes you cry! You have a baby on the way, is this the kind of environment you want your kid to grow up in? Where their father beats their umma?" I didn't know what to say so I stopped listening to them. "both of you leave. Just go! I love JR and as my friends you're supposed to support me! Don't you want me to be happy? JR doesn't beat me and he would never hurt his baby. He loves his child and he loves me. So get out if you're just going to talk bad about JR. He saved me! I was on the streets before him." they glared at me and Baekho stormed out without saying anything to me. Minhyun shook his head. "Ren, we love you too. We don't want to see you hurt." he left and my heart hurt because I felt like I was losing my two best friends.