Gasp

Fade

I walked slowly up to JR and I's bedroom, my eyes b with tears and my arms full of the papers I picked up for JR. I set them on his desk and sat on our bed wishing that Minhyun and Baekho didn't hate JR so much. It would be so great if they got along. JR came out of the connected bathroom with a towel around his waist, and drying his hair with a seperate towel. He came over and kissed my forehead. "What's wrong with you? You seem kind of down." I shrugged and he kissed my forehead again before going into his huge walk-in closet to get dressed.

He walked out, no longer and sat next to me on the bed. "Seriously, Ren, what's wrong with you? You look like someone kicked your puppy." I let the tears slide out of my eyes and i sniffled pathetically rubbing at my eyes furiously. "I got into a fight with Baekho and Minhyun. They don't want us together. They keep saying that our relationship isn't healthy and that you abuse me. They  want me to leave you, but I can't do that." He looked at me for a few moments before smiling sympathetically. "Of course you can't do that. They're just jealous that you have such a strong relationship with me. I don't ever mean to hurt you...I just love you so much that I lose control sometimes. You know that I love you and that's all that matters. You don't need them. If they can't be happy for you, then you don't need to be friends with them." I couldn't help but think that there was something wrong with he was telling me. "JR, they mean well, I guess. I mean, you do hit me. I don't...I don't really want you to do that anymore. I'm carrying your child and what if you go too far and accidently hurt our baby?"

He smirked at me and grabbed my chin, "If you behave and don't do anything stupid then I won't hit you. I never want to hit you. It's always your fault. I don't abuse you, I just punish you when you deserve it. It always hurts me to hurt you." I nodded. He was right, of course he didn't want to hurt me, I just misbehaved and he was just trying to fix me. "Ok, JR. I think I'll go see Baekho tomorrow though. Minhyun didn't seem that angry, it was mostly Baekho who was angry. I'll go talk to him. I need him, he's one of my best friends, I can't lose him." JR growled at me and pushed me so I was laying flat on our bed. got on top of me and gently my face between his hands. "Why do you care so much about Baekho? I'M your boyfriend and I'M the father of our child. You don't need him." He kissed me hard and I gasped in shock and he slid his tongue into my mouth." I kissed him back, not sure whether I wanted it or not, but something told me that JR needed this so I didn't pull away.

He eventually pulled away and kissed my neck gently making a trail down to the top of my shirt. He slid his hands under my shirt and rubbed the place where my baby would soon be showing. "Ren, don't go see Baekho. I don't want you to." I opened my mouth to protest but he pushed against my stomach and i gasped as he pushed the air out of my body. I took a huge breath as soon as he let go. "I said don't." I didn't say anything because he still had his hand over our baby and I felt tears drip from my eyes. "JR, stop! You're going to hurt the baby." He didn't remove his hand and kissed me again. "You better not go and see Baekho tomorrow. If you do...I won't be happy." He gave a gentle press against my stomach that showed that he meant business. I nodded and turned to my side as soon as he got off of me.

I hugged myself really tight and was breathing hard, partially from pain, and partially from shock.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OMG! JR is such a mean *^^$&%$#%$#%$!!! ANYwho, I love your comments! They're so great. Anyway, I'm going to have my wisdom teeth extracted next week (eep!) but hopefully I'll still be able to keep updating as quickly as I've been able to. Anyway, keep commenting and I will have more for you guys. Thank so much *bows*