Surprise

Fade

Two Months Later

I was so happy that I had Baekho and Minhyun because I didn't know what I would do without them right now. I was bent over the toilet spilling out my guts for the 100th time this week.Baekho was holding my hair of my neck and Minhyun was rubbing my back gently. I finally got the last of it out and Minhyun quickly passed me my toothbrush. "Ren-ah, I think you should go to the doctor. This isn't healthy. JR hasn't been very gentle with you, what if he caused some internal damage?" I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and into the sink and rinsed out my mouth. "Ren, honey, I agree with Minhyun, you need to see a doctor. In fact, we will take you today as soon as you take a shower and get clean. 

I shook my head and walked into me and JR's room sitting on the bed. "JR won't like that. Anyway, he didn't mean to hurt me. It's not like he abuses me or anything, he just...he just gets mad sometimes. It's partly my fault. If I just did what he wanted me to do, we wouldn't have these problems." 

Baekho and Minhyun exchanged a glance And shook their heads. Minhyun wrapped me in a big hug and sighed. "well, this is about your health Ren. So we're going to go today before this gets any worse." I nodded against Minhyun's chest. 

I took a shower then quickly got dressed and we headed to the doctor's office. I have never really liked the doctor's office, they're too boring to look at. I liked color and cute things and the doctors office was completely void of both of those categories. The doctor was a stern looking man who went by dr. Mangjyeon. 

I fidgeted around on the doctors table throughout the session. He asked me a full range of questions and poked and prodded me here and there. He however got to my lower stomach and raised an eyebrow. "Young man, we are going o have to do a few tests before I can confirm what is going on with you. I have an idea based on the symptoms you told me you've been having." 

the doctor made me urinate into a cup and then drew some blood. I waited for half an hour for my results. I was extra nervous because Baekho and Minhyun hadn't been allowed to come into the room with me. The doctor soon came back and he had a small grin on his face. "it seems you are pregnant!" 

My eyes steadily grew wider and wider till the couldn't open any further. I didn't know what to ask first! "how? When? Why?" my voice was steadily getting louder and louder until I was practically yelling in the doctors face. "it seems that the child-bearing organs that yourparents thought were inactive at birth started to work normally when you hit puberty. You didn't have a period because your male hrmones overpowered your female ones, kind of like what happens to women who work out a lot or take testosterone to build muscle. You're about two months along, and you should start showing in one or two months. I suggest you sit down and talk to the father aboutthis very seriously. I would also have someone else with you, if he's the same person who gave you all those bruises. I've prescribed you some vitamins because you're very small and you're at a very critical point in your pregnancy."

I thanked the doctor, got my vitamins and then met Minhyun and Baekho out in the waiting room. They stood up with concern on their faces. I refused to tell them and asked them quietly to take me home. 

When I got home, JR was pacing in the living room. He glared at me, but as soon as he saw the tears in my eyes his face softened andhe walked towards me, wrapping me into his arms. "Ren what's wrong?" I refused to talk to him and just cried into his shoulder. He hugged me even tighter and made gentle shushing noises. "what's wrong with him?" Baekho and Minhyun both mumbled something hecouldn't understand and JR led me to our room. "baby, you need to talk to me. Where have you been? I came back to have lunch wih you and you were gone without even a note. What did I tell you about doing that?" he said it all in a calm quiet voice, but I knew tht he was mad.

" I was at the doctor. I had some tests done."

" what did they say?" he was now sitting next to me on the edge of the bed. 

"I'm... I'm pregnant."

 

***********£££************************************************************************************

Oh My! Our baby Ren is pregnant! How will JR react? Thank you for all the wonderful comment you guys! They're so great and they mame want to work hard to finish this until the end. Anyway, continue to comment and I will look at any and all suggestions made by you guys. I already kind of know the plot line for this story, but any suggestions are good as well. How many of you have heard Not Over You? Ahhhh, the song makes no sense. Because who would ever break up with JR or any of the rest of our wonderful honeys? Ayway, tata until the next chapter!