I Thought it Would Be a Good Day...

The Intern

 

It was a quiet day. Zelo, JongUp, YoungJae and DaeHyun all left for school, HimChan had also had a few classes at university and YongGuk was still sulking so he left to hang out with YongNam and a few of his old friends from the underground. A long with the boys not being around the office itself  was pretty empty, the phone hadn't rang once, all media was slow and not much was going on, the boss had even given all the workers off, but she managed to get him to let her stay and monitor, just in case, her arguement of "Crisis Management" seem to really grab his attention. 
While scrolling through B.A.P's facebook and twitter she felt a hand on her shoulder, "hmm, it's 2 o'clock, must be HimChan?" 
 "HyeMi, you have my classes memorized? ah, you're a true Baby... or a saesung fan."
 "Ha, HimChannie-Oppa~" she played out an aegyo.
  "Ah, my sweet baby!" He joked pulling up a chair to watch her work, "What are you up to?"
"Crisis management, incase any of you screw up, or something goes wrong online, or in the office."
"Wait, people actually plan for that?" HimChan mumbled as looked through all of her mock press releases and pitches reading the plans. "Wait you wrote it out in English, French and Korean?"
"Haha, yes, you realized that there is coverage of K-pop in English speaking contries. Honestly I wish I could do these in more than those three , B.A.P is big all over the world. You guys are big!"
 "Ah, well.." HyeMi's phone rang, " you should answer that, " he looked at her cell, "It's Zelo, why is he calling during school hours?" 
"Zelo?" 
"Noona I'm in trouble..."