Drinking, After Dinner

The Intern

 

HyeMi P.O.V
After diner, which was beyond crazy we went out to noribang, which resulted in Zelo dancing on a table with JongUp filming swearing he'd post it on YouTube and DaeHyun and YoungJae clashing disgustingly high notes. YongGuk and HimChan hat sat with Manager-sshi and me watching the entire spectacle of nonsense. 
Manager-shii took the four young ones home, and YongGuk, HimChan and  I went out for drinks. I originally thought this was a bad idea, but then I realized, I may not look like a mut, but my German, Russian and Irish blood would help my tolerance and beat these two.
Normal P.O.V
"Yay, Hye-hic-Mi..." HimChan's half lidded eyes tried to determine which girl was the real HyeMi in front of him, "Tell, tell me the trufth."
"Ha ha ha, okay HimChan- Oppa." HyeMi was at the point where she knew she should stop and put down the can that was under half way full. 
"This- kid, rigghhhht here," He flung his arm around a very quiet YongGuk, "Would you mh.... Would you date 'im?"
 YongGuk's head shot up and was now frowning at HimChan, "HimChannie! Stop."
 "Oppa... You... You sound just like Zelo." HyeMi  managed to say while nearly falling out of her chair, "Aigoo! How can such a mean man act like a child, hmm?"
She leaned over the table topinch his cheeks HimChan grabbed he wrist, "Seriously, tell me, would you?"
HyeMi P.O.V
He sobered up a little to fast for me. "HimChan, don't be so persistent, I've only known you all for a day. Do you really think I'm in a position to answer that? Please drop it, and worry about yourself." 
I could feel a pout appear on my face. I threw money on the table, "I think we should go, it's getting to late and I am jet lagged still."
I Just wanted to get out of there.