Meeting... WHAT???

The Intern

 

HyeMi parked the van and her and the three meet the other boys in the office.
  "Zelo! What happened to you?" YoungJae squealed as he cuddled his DongSaeng. 
"That's what this meeting is about." HyeMi slammed the door and made her way to the head of the table. Her face was sturn and the boys knew, she was pissed. " Everyone sit down... and Guk," she glared so hard that it was burning a whole through his head, "Sit furthest from me, unless you want to die."
YongGuk sat opposite of HyeMi, Zelo on the other hand clung to her and avoided Guk's eye contact.
"Okay, so other then YoungJae and Daehyun, everyone knows why we are here..."
"I don't." YongGuk interjected. 
"You would have if you answered your damn phone. Honestly Guk, I'm disappointed in you. I don't care if Zelo pissed you off. You, as leader, should push your feelings aside on that fact. your DongSaeng called you during school hours, what does that tell you?' He shrugged. 
"He would need help, right? Guk, you can't put your feelings infront of the welfare or your group, these boys around you are your family, you know this. Please make my job easy. Please don't put their safety at risk. Look at Zelo, you may have not be able to stop this from happening, but Ignoring his cry for your help only worsens this situation."
"From now on, if Zelo wants to stay in my dorm, he can. It's in the privacy of our buildings, so there no publicity issues that we would have to worry about. Guk," She stood up, leaning over the table, "You need a serious reality check. Any body want to discuss anything while we're here?"
"HyeMi, can we go over some of your work, since in involves us, I think before you pitch to the manager and boss, you should allow us to go through it too." HimChan looked at her, "I like what you wrote, and your plans but, I think the best thing to do is pitch it from the bottom up."
He smiled, clearly trying to change the topic and remove the tension in the room. HyeMi picked up what he was doing automaticly and pulled the files from her bag, " Yeah, this is just some preemptive crisis management and situation cotrol and analysis. Really, not anything we should worry about unless one of these situations arise."
YoungJae jumped at his phone buzzing, appolgeticly glanced at HyeMi, then to his phone, "You wouldn't happen to have a plan for this?" 
On his phone he revealed a photo tagged to "B.A.P", it was Zelo earlier. it was photos of them beating him. "There's a video of it too, " He scrolled down on the feed. 
"Something similar, we can fix this, right now I need to go talk to the manager. Zelo, do me a favor and write down exactly what happened, try to get the time of the event to, or a round-about number? I'll be a while so, you can go back to what you all were doing."
HyeMi darted from the room to the manager's office to figure out how to go about this.  
-----------
"HyeMi...?" the manager was shocked how out of breath she was, "What's going on?"
"We have a situation..." she pulled the video up on his computer, "And, there are a lot of photo's. Manager-sshi how should I deal with this?"
  "How do you want to deal with this, is what the real question is."
"Download all of it, contact the severs to get it taken down now. Since we can see the boys who did it in the photos, get them expelled, or suspended.... Or murdered..." she mumbled the last bit, but he still heard her.
  "So you're very attatched to the boys already?" 
"Of course, I'm thier fan before thier manager's intern, you know." she beamed. 
"While I can't promise the murder thing, get this done, and reporcussions will be given to those kids."
-----
"I can't believe she called me out! This is rediculous, it's degrading." YongGuk fumed flopping on to his bed.
"YongGuk, right now isn't about you. It's about Zelo, she may be wrong to call you out infront of us, but she was right about ignoring his call. It was durring school hours, he never ever calls during school hours even for emergencies. You should have known it was serious, and you should have picked up. He called several times, too, so you can make excuses."
 HimChan was sitting next to his best friend now, YongGuk groan, sat up and HimChan patted his back, "You know I am right. You should appologies to Zelo. You're the one he looks up to the most and you're the eldest, so make up with him and set a good examples for the dongsaengs?"
YongGuk patted HimChan's leg and used his leg as support to push himself off of the bed. 
He walked to the door slowly, "Zelo, where are you?"