A way to spend a Day off....

The Intern

 

It was her first day off ever! Unfortunately working for B.A.P meant working every single day, so since the work schedule was light for today, Manager Kang offered HyeMi the day off, and of course who wouldn't pounce on that?
The idea of being lazy was definitely her first option, but HyeMi knew herself all too well, She woke up at the same time the boys did, which wasn't exactly an option since the maknae was still sharing her bed out of a new found habit, went next door to the B.A.P dorm and cooked a quick meal for them wish them luck on their day's schedule, and then her work began, cleaning both their dorm and her apartment from top to bottom, grocery shopping, and hitting the gym. It was only 11 o'clock by the time she had done those things. 
She opted to do some less productive things after showering and throwing on some casual clothes with a messy bun. She decided to tour around near by locations in Seoul. She widow shopped for a couple of hours and recharged herself with a meal from a local cafe, splurging on Korea's expensive coffee.
HyeMi swore that while she was out she wouldn't actually buy anything, but when she saw the cutest thing in the window while rushing home, she had to buy it, and accessories to match. 
When she got home she took off her shoes, hung her jacket in the closet, set her new things up, and threw her sweat pants in her hamper, She decided that since Zelo was not here, it was in deeded undie-tanktop time, pair with ice cream, more coffee and a movie.  She reason since it was 3 o'clock now that gave her plenty of time to watch the movie, get dressed and set up for dinner.... Unfortunately her internal clock didn't see it that way.
"HELLO HYEMI-NOONA!" Zelo's voice chimed forcing HyeMi to wake from her extra long nap.
 "Oh. My. God." DaeHyun said, everyone else's' jaws were hanging, rendering them incapable of speaking.
"What?" She groggily sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, "Oh, right no pants.... Guys look at the cute little thing I bought over in the corner!"
She darted down the hall to go find pants of any sort when Zelo's voice rang out, 
"Oh my God, KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!"
HyeMi quickly threw on a pair of jeans and headed out to the living room
"So....Kitty?" HimChan Looked her up and down inspecting her change, or actually addition of clothing.
"HimChannie-Oppa... Guys, seriously the key is for emergencies, not for you to barge in!"
"I wasn't talking about the Hello Kitty underwear," He said with a wink "Unless you want to."
"Lets not?"
"Good idea. And, Zelo..." YongGuk managed to keep his voice eerily calm and deep.
"Yeah?"
"You should... Uh.. Start sleeping in our dorm again...."
"Why?"
"No... He's right Zelo, you should." HyeMi scratched the back of her neck.
"Noona?" His eyes pleaded at her from the floor.
"It isn't that I don't want you to be here, but there, I think is better, huh?"
"Don't get the wrong impression Zelo, it's because Hyung is jealous." DaeHyun said nonchalantly as he made his way to the kitchen.
"Thanks Dae....." YongGuk slightly blushed turning from HyeMi to face the kitchen.
"Your welcome."