OPPAS!

The Intern

 

When HyeMi woke up she found not only Zelo sprawled across her, but five other boys staring in frustration and disbelief.
"He had a bad dream." she managed to pipe out to Zelo's angry huyngs while rubbing her eyes. 
"Zelo! YAH! Choi JunHong!" The pissed off leader hollered. DaeHyun grabbed YongGuk before he bashed Zelo's head in, and took him into the living room, Zelo started to stur with the commotion, and HimChan grabbed his are pulling him up, "Zelo, we need to talk to you, now. Go to the living room." HimChan looked at the other boys, "you three, too."
 "HimChan-Oppa, I am so sorr..."
"It's fine, If anyone is at fault it's YongGuk and mine. We shouldn't have let ourselves or you drink so much."
"Oppa, nothing happened, he didn't do anything. I promis, and neither did I. I left the door unlocked, and he came in and told me he had a bad dream and asked if he could sleep here, and I say it was okay. Don't let him get in to trouble with his hyungs?" 
"Honestly, nothing's really that bad HyeMi, YongGuk and DaeHyun are just jealous really. " HimChan shifted awkwardly, "Ok, well all of us are really..." 
HyeMi stared at HimChan as he made his way to the door, "Why don't you get dressed and I'll make us all breakfast?"
 He winked as he walked through the door, and shut it behind him.
He may be creepy sometimes, but he sure is direct.