Before Dinner

The Intern

 

After the meeting Manager and I went to go get the boys from rehersal. I looked throught the window into the room, where the boys faced the mirror running through,what looked like the steps to "Power". I carefully watched each boy, Zelo's power was amazing he had the determination of an adult, but the energy of a child, JongUp was so strong, you could see he forced himself in to restraint, YoungJae was focused on seeming tougher, the sweet-hearted boy was almost to innocent and sometimes his "fireceness" appear goofy, DaeHyun seemed indifferent, he looked relaxed and almost like he didn't try as he kicked, spun and belted out amazing chords, HimChan was the opposite of YoungJae and was trying so hard to not appear terrifying, but he was failing mirsably, and then there was YongGuk, He was staring at me while continuing throught the entire song, our eyes were now locked and all I could do was bring my hand up slowly as a wave, he winked. 
"Alright," YongGuk hollared over the msic, "that's enough for today. Manager-sshi and the intern are here." 
We walked in, me behind the manager with my head nearly against his back, I don't know why but I was hidding from the boys. They made me nervous now, after seeing their work and skill, I felt so inferior. "So, now that the meeting is done and you all are done your practice, HyeMi has offered to take us all out for dinner." the Manager smiled, "So... you boys go shower and get in to nicer clothes than your sweats..." 
The boys all bowed and said thanks, as they pushed eachother out the door. "haha, HyeMi you know the like you already?"
"Guys love free food, no matter which country your in, it's like a universal fact." I managed to say with out cracking up hysterically as you could here them triping, pushing and falling down the hallway. "I think while their attempting to clean up, I'll go wash my face and start unpacking."
"Hey, did you by any chance let HimChan help move your stuff in?" His question seemed innocent enough, so I was curious as to why Manager-sshi asked so blankly.
"Yeah, why?" 
"Count your undergarments.."
"I knew it...."
----
HyeMi washed her face carefully lifting her bangs to reveal the start of a scar, turning her head side ways she glanced at her brow bone and the slope of her nose, "Ah, It looks good, I was worried." she sighed to nobody. Making her  way to the sitting room, she sorted her bags and started lugging the clothes to her bed room. The dorm she was given was not small by any means. The kitchen was a little smaller than expected, but she was one person, she really didn't need or want that much space. 
HyeMi investigated her new accomindations, until a knock on the door echoed through the hallway. she ran to the door and flung it open, "Hel...lo?"
It was the boys , "See!" Zelo chirpped, "I told you they would put her next door!"
His eyes were squeezed into sparkeling cresent moons as a huge smile took over his entire face. HyeMi ruffeled his hair, and motioned if they wanted to come in, the boys flung their shoes off and ran in, "HyeMi-sshi, where do you want this box?" HimChan and JongUp started picking up boxes and putting them in the right areas.
"Yay! Careful! Some of them are breakable!" She was regretting writing on the boxes in english now, even if the boys where learning, they still didn't know what fragile meant. but yet again she didn't want them to read toiletries either, so maybe english was better....
zelo started poking around until he found her box of stuffed animals, "Noona, You have stuffed animals? what they're all pandas...."
 He almost pouted at his noona's boring collection. "JoongHong, yay, don't bully your elders, huh?" HyeMi giggled as she looked round, "where's YongGuk and YoungJae, "Iunno." DaeHyun piped from the kitchen, with his mouth stuffed with whatever he could find.
HyeMi snuck around th conner and peered in to the bed room, "Hyung! not that way fold like this..." she held in her roars of laughter watching YoungJae lecture YongGuk how to fold her clothes, "Ahh, thiese bags are labeled 'Hang-Up,' ah, they're all on hangers... And color orders. As expected of our HyeMi, organized, and prepared for everything."
"Om my god, YoungJae, shut up." HyeMi couldn't hold her laughter in anymore. "Are you two ready to go? We should go meet manager-sshi." 
"Thanks guys, for doing all of that it would have taken me a week to get done what you did. That was so thoughtful" HyeMi piped, while staring at the floor of the elevator. zelo pulled his noona in to a tight hug. "You're welcome noona!"
 "Zelo, you're crushing me..."