BANG BANG, you are so DEAD!

The Intern

 

"Noona I'm in trouble..." 
Zelo's voice was frantic, HyeMi could hear the tears pouring from his eyes. 
"Zelo," She looked at HimChan with a frantic look, "I'm coming, are you in school? where are you?"
"The... The gym lockers. Gukkie-Hyung, didn't answer his phone...I'm... I'm sorry" he managed to stiff out. 
"It okay kiddo, I'll be right there."
 She closed her laptop shut down the desktop and slammed her files in to her bag. She grabbed the company car's keys and HimChan, flinging her bag over her shoulder they darted out the door. 
"Where is Guk?" she harped as she pulled out of the parking lot,  barely keeping the speed limit. "Zelo said he called Guk. Please," she pointed to her bag with a shakey hand, "get my phone and call Guk."
"You worried?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Your calling him Guk, not 'YongGuk-oppa'. You're really pissed." HimChan dove into her bag and dialed YongGuk. "What should I say?"
"Tell him to get his ing home and wait there."
---
HyeMi and HimChan signed in as visitors and darted to the locker room. 
"HimChan, please go find JongUp?" 
"Okay."
HyeMi walking in to the boys locker room, "Zelo? Zelo-Jello where are you?"
"HyeMi-noona..." She heard a groan from the showers.
 She walked over to where the cutest little boy sat curled up in just a towel in the corner of the shower stall. 
She walked closer to see his eyes swollen from crying and a bloody lip. 
"Zelo, what... what happened? Are you okay? of course your not okay, look at you!" HyeMi cuddled the pretty much boy in her lap, and he clung to her, laying his wet head against her chest, as she his damp hair. 
"Shh," she cooed, "JongUpie-hyung and HimChannie-Hyung will be here soon."
"Gukkie-Hyung?"
"No... He'll be at home when we get there. JunHong,what happened?"
"Some boys were picking on me. After gym they beat me up and stole my clothes." He half yawned keeping his eyes closed.
"Zelo!" Rang through the locker room, and soon enought the two hands boys had returned to help.
 "JongUp, Do you have your gym clothes? I know they will probably be a bit small, but it seems that some boys have stolen Zelo's gym clothes and uniform."
" 'mm." JongUp hummed as he made his was to his locker and unlocked it pulled out his spare clothes and brought them over. 
HimChan grabbed the first aid and tended to Zelo's lip. 
  "Zelo, Im going to step out, and sign you and JongUp for the day, JongUp can you go get both of your things? HimChan you stay here with Zelo."
 "Ne." the three rang out as JongUp and HyeMi left the other two.
 --
"Hey Noona?" JongUp stopped the two at the corner where they were going to split up, "Why do you think YoungGuk-Hyung didn't answer?"
 "He's mad at Zelo, I guess. But, That's still no excuse. I am so dissapointed with him right now." She shrugged, "after getting your's and Zelo's bags go back to get them and meet me at the van?"
"Ne."
HeyMi pulled out her phone 
to DaeHyun; YoungJae,
 "Hey, we're going to have a meeting in the office when we get back. HimChan and I went to pick up Zelo and JongUp. Tell Guk to go with you to the office for a meeting when you get in."
 -Send-
   

Hey everyone! It's the monkey king (well queen) sonogong!! I just want to say mianhe about the chapters taking so long! I'm on coop for school this fall and winter so lets hope that I get a lot done for this story!