An Elevator And A Meeting

The Intern

 

HyeMi P.O.V
 Instinct took over, I ran before anyone said anything, before he could run. This was a nightmare. How, could DaeHyun embarrass their leader like that? On top of that, how could he blush over that? there was no way he liked me, he was mean to me and ignored me. I don't understand. I sat down on the floor, only to have someone trip over me. It was Jung DaeHyun. 
 "Yah! Why'd you... Why's you run like that." he heaved out, clearly he chased after me. 
I frowned and turned my head away. "How can you disrespect your leader like that?!"
I was beyond annoyed with him, "You knew I was in the building right?" 
He furrowed his brows a bit and cocked his head to the side, he stooped down to be eye level with me, "Are you crazy?"  
 Is he serious? "Are you ..." he cut me off.
"We all tease each other, all the time. How was I supposed to know that you'd be on the other side of that door?" He smiled. He wasn't mad that I gave him a lecture? Really? This boy...
 "DaeHyun?" 
"Yeah?"
"As punishment for embarrassing me... help me up? I forgot how hard it is for an old lady like me to get up in a pencil skirt."
"Hahaha, HyeMi you aren't that old, but since it's punishment." He grabbed my forearms and helped me off the floor. DaeHyun brushed my bangs to the side and bent slightly so he was looking me directly in the eyes again, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." he kissed my forehead, winked and ran back to the studio. 
  "HEY! Jung DaeHyun!" I blushed, calling after him. 
Normal P.O.V
 Bang YongGuk came out as soon as DaeHyun went in making sure to bump his shoulder hard nearly knocking DaeHyun to the floor. 
"HyeMi, Follow me. I'll show you where the president's office is since you have a meeting in 15."
HyeMi looked at him almost shocked that he knew about her meeting let alone talked to her.
"Uh, sure. Yeah, that would be great." The walked over to the elevator and YongGuk pressed the call button. 
"Look, about before... Don't get the wrong idea.."
"What that you blushed? that you don't like me?"  *Ding* she made her way to the back wall of the elevator and leaned her back against it. “Even if you did. You don’t know me YongGuk. You ignored my attempt to flatter you, and proceeded to insult me. Right now we aren’t on good terms.”
“Who says?” he crossed his arms, probably to hold back the fact that he wanted to hit this girl.
“Me, I say so. You really should control your temper YongGuk.”
“Yay, I don’t get a say in this? Respect you elders, huh? watch you tone!” He was beyond pissed now. 
“Yes, Oppa...” she looked up at his grey-purple hair, “huh, or should I call you Halaboji?“ HyeMi flipped her long hair in to his face as she made her way out of the door of the elevator, with YongGuk at her heels. 
“Yay! Yay! HYEMI! OI!” he ran to catch up with her, “So you did know the way... why did you say I could take you here then?” 
“I knew the way, yes. But company is always nice to have, wouldn’t you agree?” HyeMi smiled, almost resembling the grin that was normally of HimChan’s face.
“Honestly, I can’t figure you out....” YongGuk stared at her, quizzically.
“That makes two of us.” she winked as she opened the door. “I’ll see you in a bit Gukkie.” she stuck her tongue out as she went in, leaving a blushing YongGuk. 
“AISH!!! JINJA?! THAT GIRL IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME!”
HyeMi P.O.V.
ㅎㅎ~ that boy doesn’t know who he’s got to deal with. 
smiling to myself, I made my way to the President’s office, where the manager was waiting for me outside. 
“Ah! HyeMi! Did you get here safely? the boys weren’t too much trouble, huh? I know they can be a bit... hmm.. what’s the word?”
“Obnoxious? Yeah, I got here okay, the boys weren’t too bad but, I guess no matter what, it doesn’t matter, I have to get along with them either way, being a representative of B.A.P, right?” I beamed a charming smile at the man who willingly took me in as a paid intern, in fact if it wasn’t manager-sshi, I wouldn’t be paid but he pulled several strings for me. “Ah, Manager-sshi, did you eat? After this, let’s go eat, yeah?”
“No, I didn’t eat? Since you’re offering, okay, ha-ha.” He seemed a little nervous yet again His job really did lay on the line with me and how this interview goes.
“Ah, I’ll treat the boys too! let’s all go eat together!” I quickly added before we entered the office.  
Yay, new chapter every day whoopwhoop?  sorry for switching author and normal pov--> theys be interchangable, yeah?