Our Place Jae

The Intern

 

"HyeMi, What are you doing out here?" 
"Ahh, YoungJae!," she jumped a bit, "Sorry.. Mhh, nightmare I guess... Couldn't sleep, really."
"Ah, I see. I couldn't sleep either. want some tea or hot chocolate? I'm going to go make some so I could make you a cup too."
"Thanks Jae, hot chocolate please, if it isn't too much trouble." HyeMi snuggled deeper into her blanket, as YoungJae left the balcony.
---
 "So what was this bad dream?"
 "It wasn't so much a bad dream, but a weird one. It was about Zelo. I mean, maybe I shouldn't tell you...?"
YoungJae grabed her hand, rubbed the back of it with his thumb and then handed over the hot drink with a sigh as he sat down be side her.
"HyeMi, We are out here on the balcony, just the two of us. Nothing leaves here, nothing at all, okay? Trust me, and vent."
"Jae, It was a not okay dream to have about a minor." She stared ing to YoungJae's eyes with her's swimming in fear and guilt.
"Oh... well do you... I mean you don't feel that way about JunHong, right? Just because you had a dream about him, does not reflect that that would happen right?"
 "Jae, he was coming on to me in my dream.... But, yeah you're right. I'll be honest... Before I moved here, before I met you all, I would dream about all of you, because,  well I'm a Baby. You all, B.A.P., are my favorite, and I've been following you all since debut. I guess if I hadn't gotten this job I would have been a sasang fan. As creepy as it is it's probably true."
"That makes me feel relieved." He gave an ernest smile.
"Uh, Jae? How would being a sasang fan relieve you?"
"Not that part, I was a little jealous, to be honest, that you had that kind of dream of JunHong. To be honest if it was anyone else,too..."
"Apparently so would all of the other members. HimChan told me all of you sorta have a thing for me. Right?"
"Yeah. I mean it isn't so bad that it causes stress with us, or puts pressure, minus the YoungGuk-Hyung and JunHong thing... But, well, eventually it might."
"I feel awful..." HyeMi said, looking away to the floor.
"Don't." 
 "No I mean.... " She shifted to face him fully, "I can't do that. I can't pick one of you knowing that all of you like me, and I love you all. I really do.  And I can't be the reason you all have grudges towards each other." 
" You don't have to.... At least not now. HyeMi, to be honest, you are a shiney new play thing,  we haven't be close to a girl, except for the Secret Sunbaenims, since before our debut. So you could ignore this whole thing until, for some of us, our feeling subside...." He grabed her chin and looked deeply in to her eyes, "But, HyeMi, just so you know, I don't want my feelings to go away."
 "Jae..."
  "HeyMi," His eyebrow twitched nervously a bit  as he ran a hand through her hair, and then caressed her cheek "Don't say anything... This is our conversation that never leaves the balcony, once this night is over, you don't have to acknoledge that I said anything, it was hard for me to tell you, even if it was obvious that I liked you. Just let me have this moment and this night, ok?"
"YoungJae... Okay. Just this balcony, just here, okay?" She leaned forward and put her head on his shoulder burying her nose in to the crock of his neck, "YoungJae, this... Can this be our secret... Our place?"
 she nuzzeled in to his scent as he wrapped his arms around he pulling her in tightly as if, any second she'd disappear, "Yeah. Just right here."
He felt her lightly place small innocent kisses up his neck, "HyeMi?"
"Shh, right now, just let me do this? Just so I know?" She managed between kisses.
Know wha?" He couldn't finish, his mind went blank as he felt her lips on his. He pulled her onto his lap so they would have a better angle, she pulled away slightly.
"YoungJae, I'm sorry if I'm hurting you, but right now... I can't help it."
"Right now, we're in our place," He his lips, and stared straight at her's, "So, right now I don't care."
  He leaned forward slightly and captured her lips again. She nipped at his lip and he knew exactly what she was asking for, and he wasn't about to not give it to her. YoungJae slipped his tounge into , causing her to moan in to the kiss, and then mentally smack herself and YoungJae smirked. 
He pulled away, "HyeMi... Before I lose complete control of myself and allow you to do something you regret," he slid her back in to the seat next to her, "The hot chocolate is going to get cold."
 She panted slightly, "Oh.... okay." 
She picked up the drink, and looked at him as he giggled. "What?"
"You look cute with that blush," he smirked, "I hope you figured out what ever you needed to know."
"What?... Oh, I didn't need to know anything, I was just trying to kiss you."
"I... Uhh... Well... You know you wouldn't have to make anything up like that, I wouldhave kissed you anyway."
 "Ok, well... I'm going to go to bed now..." she stood up, and pulled him to his feet giving him a huge hug, "Thanks for the hot chocolate...." she gave his lips a gentle and short kiss, "and for tonight. You know I love you Yoo YoungJae right?"
"Yeah I do, you saesung baby." he winked and pushed her down in her seat and walked towards the door, "Now I gotta think, because my brain was just scrabbled by you, and you... Well you shouldn't leave the maknae alone."
 "Goodnight YoungJae."
"Sleep well, HyeMi."