Welcome to the company, enjoy the awkwardness!

The Intern

 

HyeMi and the two rode in a white van to the agency. the ride was beyond awkward with YoungJae not shutting up asking none stop questions, without leaving time for answers, other than one or two words, and YongGuk not saying a word, and almost ignoring everyone, If it wasn't for the fact that HyeMi wasn't staring at him, she wouldn't have notices his mouth moving while nodding his head. 
hmm... He must be rapping in his head. She thought.
HyeMi accidentally giggled out loud, causing YoungJae to stop and look, and slowly YongGuk turned his head, he's eyes grew and then a snarl appeared on his face and quickly turned away. 
HyeMi P.O.V
 "wait YongGuk-sshi, I'm sorry. I wasn't making fun of you or your rapping! I promise, I just thought it was amusing. I thought you were ignoring me so when I saw you rapping, I... I.. Ju-st..."
"Shut up." he turned to me with a gummy smile, " Stop talking,  you're stuttering, aren't you some 'Communication major'? "
what he's teasing me now?! Aish, seriously? how on Earth is he..... So darn cute? Isn't he supposed to be some tough guy? 
YongGuk P.O.V
AISH!! This girl, how does she expect to work with manager-sshi with those, or lack of communication skills? maybe she just overwhelmed and jet lagged... Still no excuse! We work under those circumstances! 
YongJae P.O.V
 I was so focused on getting to Know HyeMi that I didn't realize she had been staring at YongGuk-Hyung... Seriously is he an idiot? He seems so angry with the fact the she stuttered but he's so dumb, how did he not realize that she’s infatuated with him. Hyung's wise but he sure is dumb.
Author P.O.V
The van pulled up to the company and YongGuk just walked away, more like ran, leaving HyeMi, YoungJae and the driver to start lugging her bags out of the car.
 a hand caem down and rested on HyeMi's shoulder causing her to drop the bag in her hand on to the ground and jump back with a shriek. as she turned her eyes widened and she bowed, "Hello, HimChan'-sshi. I'm Lee HyeMi." 
"Ahh, the Intern! Do you need help?" His smile was sincere, but almost, to an extent.... nope, it just plain creeped her out.
HyeMi awkwardly giggled and nodded, afraid to open because she feared she would bluntly tell him that his smile completely creeped her out and that her underwear better not be missing when she unpacks.... Yes she was that creeped out by his smile. 
After they dropped her bags off in her dorm, the driver left and the boys started to show her around the company building since her meeting with the president and B.A.P's manager didn't start for about two hours.  HimChan and YoungJae held her hands, and she wasn't about to complain. the both looked at each other and pulled her down the hall.
 "So, now we are going to take to the dance studio, where we practice, The rest of the guys should be there already since rehearsal starts soon."
 "Oh you have practice? when? can I watch?" HyeMi was excited to be able to see the famous rookie group rehearse, she could only imagine how hard they worked, and her mind wandered to the idea of the guy's sweating and their muscles flexing with every move. started to get dry as she her lips.
"Sure you can.... and right now." HimChan grinned as he could see her mind wander off. 
"actually, more like 5 minutes ago, HimChan-Hyung." YoungJae looked at his cell phone.
 the three ran down the hall tripping over their own feet, in fear of YongGuk's wrath.
They got to the door and pretty much collapsed because of the lack of oxygen to their lungs and because of the conversation on the other side of the door.
"Yah, Hyung, you think she's cute don't you?"
"DaeHyun! Would you shut up!" and angry growl came from what would be assumed a very pissed off YongGuk. 
" I wanna meet her, too!" you could hear the pout that Zelo was making. " She sounds like a nice noona. I want to meet the new intern!"
 HimChan slammed the door open, "Yah~ I thought this was practice, not time to talk about crushes and gossip like a bunch of girls." he nonchalantly walked in winking at HyeMi, YoungJae scratched the back of he head awkwardly and glanced at HyeMi as he made his way over to sit next to DaeHyun, and slightly glared at him from underneath his fringe. HyeMi stood there, eyes wide open staring at YongGuk, who now was facing her with a mirrored expression with a blush playing brightly on his face. 
 
Ahh~ sooo... here it is the first chapter.... I'm not sure how long this fiction will last but we will see.... ㅎ ㅡ ㅎ No promises on who HyeMi will actualy end up with either... Just wait and see. If you have anysuggestions tell me, or critisizms, too. I don't bite feel free to tell me!!