Up-Up

The Intern

 

When HyeMi walked out of here room her apartment was buzing with sounds and smells.  HimChan really went all out the kitchen table was loaded with food, and YongGuk was still freaking out a Zelo, who was in hysterics leaning on YoungJae, who intern was glaring at YongGuk. 
Hyemi felt a arm wrap around her neck and waist, Breathing in she could smell DaeHyun, she giggled and push the boy back, "Is breakfast ready?"
His eyes smiled brightly and he nodded, "Yeah, JongUp and HimChan worked hard."
"What were you doing, were you helping save poor Zelo?" his smile faded and he became serious.
 "No. I was helping YongGuk."
"...Oh... Why are you all so mad at him?" at this time the two had made their way further down the hall to avoid anyone else interrupting their conversation. "Did he really do something so bad? He had a nightmare, and my door was open, of course he would come to me. I'm sure he would go to his mother when he lived a home... How can you be so harsh on him, he's just a kid."
"HyeMi, you need to understand that... No, never mind, now isn't the time. Let's go before breakfast gets cold and I end up in trouble, too."
The breakfast was amazing, and there was plenty left over, what wasn't so amazing was the tension between Guk and Zelo, and the divide in the group, Guk and DaeHyun, against YoungJae and Zelo, while HimChan tried to mediate.
 JongUp, started to talk to HyeMi, trying to calm her down and distract her from all the noise everyone was causing. he was calm and yet so goofy, she really enjoyed her conversation with him.
 But soon,  breakfast was over and the boys left, leaving her with a mess to clean up.
  HyeMi started with the dishes when a pair of strong hands lightly gripped her hips. She could feel the heat of a short guy, and his breath as he managed to whisper "would you like some help with that?"
"JongUp-ah, you scared me. Yes please, if you don't mind doing more work?" 
"HyeMi, I would love to help you clean up. As long as we can keep talking? I really enjoyed our conversation."
He's so formal, he's beyond cute!
HyeMi and JongUp cleaned and dried dishes humming along with several of B.A.P's songs. every time their hands bumped accidentally  JongUp's face seemed to more and more red. HyeMi, smiled at how sweet the boy really was, even if he was shorter, she couldn't deny how beautiful he was, with a perfect personality to match. 
She couldn't help but stare at the light flex his muscles had as he scrubbed the dishes.
He noticed.
JongUp placed the dish down on the counter and fully turned to her, slowly grabbing her hand and pulling her in.
 She snapped out of her trance, "JongUp...?"
 He used his free hand to place her's on his bicep and then place his on her hip slowly rocking and turning to the song in their head , eye contact never breaking. She stared into his cat like eyes, barely remembering how to breathe. 
after a few minutes the had stopped dancing and just stood holding each other, JongUp cocked his head to the side blinking a bit with a beautiful smile, broke away. "We... ah, we should finish the dishes right?" he managed to choke out as he turned a way to hide his blush.
  "Ah... " HyeMi blinked trying to gather her thoughts, "yeah... Yeah we should."