Back to Normal?

The Intern

 

"GOOD MORNING!" Sang HimChan Putting the rest of breakfast on the table.
"Morning..." grumbled Guk, as he went to sit down, he noticed the only seat left was... Right next to HyeMi. Up untill now he did a great job avoiding her but, it all came down to this.
He grabbed his plate and was about to go to stand a the counter, when he felt a gental hand grab him, and he turned.
She was looking up at him with bright eyes and a puppy-like expression, he could tell internally she was begging him to sit down next to her, and forget their dispute. He put the plate back down and ploped down in the chair. Bang kept his head down and stuffed his face to avoid talking.
"Haha, HimChan, this looks delicious," She smiled widely, "And I guess it is since Gukkie-Oppa is scafing it down!"
HimChan smiled and nodded, and Bang started to slow down and mumbled a quiet, "Sorry." 
"Me too." She whispered and patted his knee under the table.
-----
The boys spent the day in the practice room as usually, and HyeMi was stuck in her office all day, luckily Director Kang convinced the Manager to give her her own space, not that she hated sharing Dirctor Kang's office, it was that only HimChan would visit her, since Kang didn't like having visitors in the office, including the boys.
  HyeMi was busy writing to different stations and broadcasts about interviews for the boys, but she didn't miss hearing HimChan's not so secrect "secret" knock.
"Come in, HimChan!"
"Hey HyeMi! It's lunch time, want to come to the practice room and eat with us?"
"Sure, why not?" She shuffled the mess of papers in to a neat pile, and looked up at the boy in front of her.
"Okay, the dilivery should be there soon." HimChan dragged out the final word and awkwardly shifted, "You and Gukkie?"
"I guess we're better... hu." She sighed as she stood up, "I'm not sure, I mean that was the first exchange in weeks."
"Hmm..." HimChan straighted his colthes out, and stretched his back, "I guess we all should give up..."
"You mean fighting to be with me?"
"Yeah..." He gave a genuine, and yet hurt smile, "Maybe, it's just stupid."
"Yeah it is stupid HimChan.... Are you all assuming I'm going to fall in love with YongGuk?"
"Yeah..."
"HimChan, I've only been here for how long? I still don't now you all that well, and it's dumb to let a girl threaten the bond of B.A.P."
"Yeah," he pinched his eyebrows together, "Yeah, you're right."
"Don't... Don't do that HimChan... I'm not saying no..." she hugged him with one arm around his waist, looking up at the boy, "I'm just not saying yes either. Don't make me the bad guy here, I didn't ask for all of this."
"Sorry..."
"Don't appologies, neh?"
"...No, HyeMi, I'm sorry Im being selfish right now."
"How are you be-" she felt him grab her chin, pulling HyeMi in he lightly press his lips on hers. "Oh.." She managed to pipe out as he pulled away.
"I promis not to do that again, but I just wanted my chance, before..... Never mind, I'm being stupid, lets go?"
...Chance before what?