Good Night Jae

The Intern

 

"HyeMi... Yah! HyeMi-ah!" she felt her shoulder shake.
"Hmm?"
Don't sleep out here it's cold!" He eyes snapped open, to see a worried YoungJae.
"Wait... Seriously? again?!" She shouted almost loud enough to wake up all of Seoul.
"What?" he raised an eyebrow at the girl.
"Did we..Um...Well what was the last thing I said to you?"
"That you wanted hot chocolate?"
"AIGOO!!! JINJA???? What the hell is wrong with me?" She started hitting herself in the forehead
"Nothing?... Any way, so what was this "bad dream" about?" He said handing her hot chocolate.
"No, no, no... Sorry I can't do this again." She hand jumped up from her seat and started to pace. Young Jae walked over and grabbed her quickly and stared at her quizzically.
"Do what again?" 
"Tell you about the dream, because then I'm going to go nuts and starts stuff and... and....and WHY ARE THE SIX OF YOU SO ING ATTRACTIVE?"
"I take it the dream before was about Zelo, which is why you out here.... And... did you just have a dream about me? Is that why you're being so Schitzo right now?"
"I...Uhhh... Well yeah." "Jae, I.. I don't want to talk about it okay?"
"HyeMi, you know you can talk to me. I know we never really have talked much, or have gotten to know each other very well, but I'm here for you."
"I know... But, I'm just scared I'm going to everything up. You in real life and you in my dream are very helpful, smart and understanding, but," she sighed thinking deeply, "I can't... I don't know, I'm just going to go back to bed." 
"Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Good night HyeMi-sshi"
"Good night Yoo YoungJae."
___
 
HyeMi crawled under the covers and snuggled into Zelo's chest, subconsciously she griped his shirt and breathed in his scent, 
*Beep, Beep*
Her phone went off.
 "Noonan? mmhn!" Zelo stretched out, "Where did you go? I had woken up and you were gone."
"Ah, out for some fresh air, my mind felt jumbled. Sorry Jello."
 She picked up her phone and after reading the text nearly dropped it on her face;
 
From: Yoo YoungJae
 Goodnight, if you ever need to talk come to our place. Chu~
 
To: Yoo YoungJae
So.. Wait... Did that actually happen?
 
From: Yoo YoungJae
Did what happen?
 
To:Yoo YoungJae
I hate you
 
From: Yoo YoungJae
No you don't... You love me :)
 
To: Yoo YoungJae
When did we determine that it's "our place"
 
From: Yoo YoungJae
When you invaded my YoungJae-thinking time
 
To: Yoo YoungJae
you think? Jk, good night
 
From: Yoo YoungJae
Good night saesung baby ;P
 
To: Yoo YoungJae
When did I become a saesung fan?
 
From: Yoo YoungJae
When you fell in love with six "ing attractive" guys
 
She chucked her phone across the room and looked at Zelo, who already had fallen asleep. She pushed his fringe out of his face, and his cheek, "so what now? do I really have to chose one of you? I don't want to though. Not now. I like how we are..." She whispered to the sleeping kid next to her.
"Noonan," The sleeping boy mumbled in his sleep, "this is nice..."
"What's nice, Jello?" She asked quietly trying to get an answer.
"now." He breathed heavily and fell into a deeper sleep.
I don't want now to change either, Zelo She thought as she drifted off into her dreams