maybe i should give up ?

That Should Be Me..

the guys decide to go with their practice without taemin.

"minjee-ah you think you'll be okay ? you'll get bored waiting for him"

onew said as you see them off. their manager waiting for them.

"i'll be okay "

"you can always come with us .."

"i'm okay key-oppa .. and besides i haven't finish unpacking my stuffs at my apartment i can go there and come back later .. "

"you sure?"

jonghyun ask.

"deh .."

"very well then. tell taemin if he got home that we will be back by lunchtime"

you look at them confusedly.

"well, we thought you can wrap us something to eat you know .. but we can always order--"

"we want to have lunch with you if you don't mind"

onew cut him off.

you smile.

"of course that will be great"

"that settles then "

"see yah minjee-ah "

then their off.

​time to wait for taemin.

 

after lunch.

"aish .. where the hell is that kid .. i thought he will be out for a while?"

key was pissed off .. as he pace back in forth at the living room . they sitting on the couch while you on the floor.

the happy lunch with them-- minus taemin of course-- passed by quickly.

they are really shock to see you when they come back. you told them taemin isn't picking his phone and he hasn't been home since they left.

assuming that he will be back by lunch. they just shrug it off ..

but lunch .. pass ...

it's almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon (time really flies). and the sky is grey .. sign that it will rain soon ..

you still haven't heard of him .. you're worried but you don't want to show it ..well all of you are.

"maybe .. he and sulli went somewhere?"

jonghyun said.

"YAH .. ! don't talk something like that"

"what? i'm just saying maybe they went to have fun at the Lotti world you know date stuffs .. what are you imagining huh?"

"shut up !"

key shouted, Jonhyun just laugh.

​this guys are cute when they quarrel .. you suddenly laugh too.

they look at you.

"what?"

"well .. aren't you worried?"

minho ask.

you are verrryyyy ..

"are you really that confident ?" he ask again. 

you look down. you don't want them to be worried so you look at them with a plastered smile.

"OF COURSE .. i will make him crawl back at me "

"your lying"

key look at you intently ..

with a sigh you look down again..as tears forming in your eyes.

"tell us the truth"

onew's soothing voice makes your tears fall.

"i..i m worried .. very .. confident ? no .. hell ! i don't think i have that confidence in the first place .. i'm just hoping for a miracle that one day. the taemin i know before, the same taemin i love before until now will forgive me . fully .. the thing i ask him to give me since the beginning "

"then? what if he will forgive you in the end will you want him to come back?"

key said at you.

"i don't k-know .. i mean .. if he really love sulli and his happy to be with her then i'll let him go .. "

"even if it hurts you ?"

"yes .. even if it means risking my own happiness just so he can have his .. i will .."

"that's--"

"but to tell you guys honestly ? my other self .. my own selfish self want him all to myself .. but it's just my own wish .."

you look at them .. crying ..

"do you think it will .. come .. true?"

key went to you and hug you.

onew put a comforting hand on your shoulder.

minho and jonghyun only look afar they don't want to see you crying it only break their hearts..

then key's phone rang. he let go.

"yah !! taemin-ah where are you?"

he shouted angrily ..

he put it on speaker phone so the other guys can hear..

"hyung .. i called because i got a permission from manager-hyung .."

"bowh?"

"he said i can go to the schedule late .. i just told him  i'm with sulli and i just can't leave hert.. he agrees. and i can take sulli with me .."

"where are you ?"

"i'm in the park .. ammh.. but you can pick us ..  up when it's starting to rain .. i mean .. our schedule will be 2:30 right? we can all go together ..please ..."

"but .. okay .. we will bring your PA  along --"

"bye hyung ."

then he hung up,

you are still crying ..

"that kid ,, let's go-"

"i have to go .."

you stood up .."i remember i have things to do at the apartment .."

you run out the door leaving them .. in silent. ..

your pace slow down when your sure your far from the dorm ..

it seems he doesn't want you around .. no he doesn't want to be with you .period. your aware of it and it's really freaking painful ..

you continuously walk and before you know it you pass at a park .. the couples are sweet .. sudden memories come flashing back .. and a bitter smile creep your lips ..

then you spotted Taemin and sulli ..  .. ​this is where they were .. and sigh ..the park was not far from the dorm

​so that explain the other couples commotion ..

as they took pictures of the two .. couple .. eating ice cream while chatting ..they are seated on the bench not far from where your standing .

you can see how Taemin look at her .. love radiates from the two of them .. and you can't help but be in awe .

at least Taemin can smile now .

he probably. sense someone watching him as he look at your direction ..

you can see .. shock ,, then .. pain .. then .. anger ..

you smile at him . a smile that didn't reach your eyes .. then mouthed ..

"i love you .."

and continue your walk ..

as of on cue . the rain started pouring. you look up on the crying sky .

your probably hurt too ,,

and let the rain soak you. you didn't care.

continuing you walk .. in the rain ..

with a thought ..

​maybe i' should give up ..

​tears on you eyes .. ​why can't i ?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi .. tired ..our history exam is a pain .. the coverage was sooooooooooo loooooonnnggggggggggggg ..

but some of it didn't show up in the test .. 

its frustrating ,

but .

please comment and subscribe .. thank you ♥