visitor ..!

That Should Be Me..

you were awaken by the loud beeping of your phone.

timidly you stood up .. hands on your still aching head .. habitually you look at the bedside clock ..

4  pm..woah, i slept for almost 3 hours ..

your phone beep again ..

groaning you grab the annoying gadget ..

2 messages one from key and the other from an unregistered number.

you ignore key's ..it might be a 'nagging' message .. and just open the other one.

​from: ...............

​i know you are mad at me ...i'm sorry, i force you to move out of the house and not even bothering on listening to your explanation ..it's just that ..my jealousy got a better off me ..i'm sorry ..i once again cause you pain .. i know you have suffered a lot .and it's all because of me .. can you give this person a chance? i want to talk to you but i don't know where are you staying now. please tell me ..i'll wait ..

 

​even without a name or whatsoever ..you knew it was your sister .. obviously. 

​honestly you don't hate her .. now .. but before .of course.

​you look at the message  ..forgiveness??

then your head ache again ..

"ahh .. stupid .. head .."

laying down with the phone in hand .. you thought about your sister.. how close you are before.

and a warm smile .. form on your lips .. a chance won't hurt right? 

​you quickly .. text her your address .. ​i hope she'll listen to me now .. could it be .. he told her what really happened?

"if that's the case then i should thank him then .."

feeling a little dizzy .. you doze off again ..

 

TAEMIN's POV

​i really hate you hyung ..

​he was really frustrated ..he want to rest but his 'good' hyung ,, ask him-- no force him is the right term-- to check on you.

key make him to bring some food with him .. just in case. thus makes him 'angry' even more.

"he knew very much that i still hate her .. but letting me check on her? his really a 'devil' argh!"

he was still in the van ..their manager who indulge that 'devil diva' and volunteering himself to go with him and be his driver.

"wait for me okay hyung .."

he said before getting out of the car.

he doorbell on your apartment's door..

but you didn't answer.

he was about to leave when he receive a call from his manager.. 

"oh .. hyung .. wai-- bowh? wait .. i thought ..you will-- hyung? hyung?"

aish .. he left? you really can't trust people this days.

​to let out his anger he vent it on the doorbell .. he keeps on hitting the button .. 

he don't care if he will annoy you.

 

 

YOUR POV

you woke up in an annoying sound of your doorbell ..

whoever causing it is really .. a pain..

why continue on pushing the button?

you curse under your breath ..

​6 o'clock ..you read the clock ..

"DEH !!!!!"

you shouted and open the door ..

your mouth flew open.

 

NO ONE's POV

"why are you so surprise?"

and went in.

you don't have any choice. you close the door and follow Taemin.

"why are you here?"

"your pale .. you okay?"

and approach you.

you froze.

and nod.

you look at what his holding and your stomach grumble at the sight of it.

he chuckle.

"you must be hungry ..come on .key hyung prepare this for you."

 

TAEMIN POV

he can't control himself on admiring you while you devour the food.

​where is that complaining person earlier?

​shut up!!

he can't understand it but at the moment you open the door for him ..he felt .. relieve that your okay..

isn't it absurd earlier he was complaining .. about going there and now he felt .. comfortable.

​this is weird ..

"are you not going to eat?"

"n-no .. just finish it all"

"okay"

 

NO ONE's POV

your dinner is awesome .. the food taemin brought is really delicious ..

you sit on the single couch ..

while taemin sitting across  you.

it was really awkward.

"ammh .. so .. how are you?"

you ask.

"im fine"

then silence again.

"thank you"

"for what? key made your dinner"

"i know .. thank you for accepting me as your PA"

"do i have a choice?"

"huh?"

"you are they hyung's pet .. they nag me on that day i shouted on you .. making me guilty .."

"i see .." you feel kinda hurt ..

" .. please ..let me go ."

you look at him confuse.

"i know your intentions why you want to be my PA .. minjee-ah .. we can't bring back the past .. i have move on now .. so please let me go."

you look down.

your head started to throb.

before you could stop yourself your eyes give away and you doze off.

"im sorry because i yelled at you last time .. i just-- minjee-ah"

he went to you. and surprise to see you asleep.

he touch your cheek then your forehead .. just to be alarm because your having a slight fever.

he carried you to your room and gently lay you on the bed. he went to the kitchen wetting his handkerchief. he came back to your room and gently  put it on your forehead.

he brought a chair to your room and put it beside your bed for him to sit in. then he look at the sleeping you and smile .. 

he went back and forth to the kitchen occasionally wetting the cloth and put it back again.

until he too .. because of tiredness ..fell asleep ..with is hand warp tightly on yours ..

 

 

the next morning .....

taemin woke up first he was surprise to found himself on your bedroom and then remembers what happened last night.

he let out a frustrated sigh .. hyung ..

​he was on that state of mind when the doorbell rang.

he went over that door expecting his hyungs .. but ..

"taemin-ah .."

he froze.

 

 


argh !! .

such a bad day ,,!!

i think this chapter is lame .. you think so?

oh well ..

please comments are appreciated .. and subscribe too ..♥

THANK YOU♥