fever .. again?

That Should Be Me..

after the chaotic lunch you have with SHINEe .. 

all of you went to the living room to chat .. you are having fun watching key and jonghyun fight beside you, onew telling jokes .. even if no one --except you --is listening .. there was taemin ignoring you and just talking animatedly with minho about his date .. blah,blah,blah ..

what's so good having date with her? 

rolling your eyes..

you phone beep .. 

from: Yuki~

minjee-ah .. how are you? 

you smile. you haven't got a chance to tell Yuki the good news and even you getting sick..

should i tell her about my sickness? she'll go hysterical .. but i never keep secrets from her.

to:Yuki~

i'm fine .. well not really .. i got a fever last night , don't worry SHINEe-oppas are taking care of me ..and i am taeminnie's new PA .. i'm sooooo happy and nervous at the same time .. !

you are waiting for her reply when .. Onew's phone rang.

"yeoboseyo, deh .. manager-hyung.."

attention went on Onew.

"mmh .. deh .. i understand .. okay .."

he hung up.

"guys we have to go .. manager-hyung said he'll be here in a minute ..we still have schedules .. so,"

"let's go .."

everyone stood up and prepare to leave ..

"hyung when will manager-hyung arrives--"

as of to answer there question .. they hear a loud honk outside ..

all of you went to the window to see an unfamiliar car ..then SHINEe's manager went out.

"woah .. is it new?" jonghyun asks .

"we don't know .. let's go." Onew answer.

they are all at the door .. waving .. while Key nag you about taking you medicine and not to go out ..and everything ..he'a like an umma .

"deh ..umma ,"

"i'm serious .."

"arasso .. i'll be fine .. just go okay ."

and push him out of the door.

you went to the window.

it's good see that the streets are not crowded or it will be trouble.

to your relief they left without being notice.

you went back on sitting on the couch .. your head is still aching and you can fell that your body is burning up.

when you receive a text..

​from:Yuki~

​bowh? fever? are you okay? it's good that SHINEe was there .. are you taking some medicine? maybe ill go there .. and OH taemin's assistant congrats ..

​ahhmm .. ani .. are you really okay? should i bring you to the hospital?

​you shook your head.

and decided to call her. after 3 rings..

"MINJEE-AH .. are you okay? oh my god .. i'll go there okay .. wait--"

"Yuki-ah i'm fine okay.." but you feel just awful .. maybe i'll take a rest .."its okay no need to come here .."

"o-okay .. well .. taemin's PA ..how does it feel?"

"nervous but happy ,,"

"i'm happy for you .."

you told her everything that happened .. she was furious but told her that you'll be fine.

"just tell me if he hurt you okay ..i'll teach him a lesson he will never forget ..okay?"

"deh .."

"good girl .. so ill visit you soon. my mom is on the other line .. bye!"

"bye .." and hung up,.

you have a smile on your face. but was replace by pain when your head ache.

you slowly went to bed.

why does you felt cold?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi .. i know .. i haven't updated for a long time .. and this chapter is short and lame .. but please bear with me okay ?

my write's block is killing me and i'm kinda busy with school stuffs .. this past few days are tough ..

so please .. please.. bear with me .. 

comments are very much appreciated .. i'll try to update again tomorrow.

 

wait ne?kekeke .

 

please subscribe too ,, ~~ i'll love it ,, 

thank you ,, 

anyeong ♥