flashback -- end ♥

That Should Be Me..

(flashback   ...)

"i'm really sorry sulli-ah"

taemin let her go and look at her face

"nah .. it's okay"

she answers wiping the remaining tears. "i have so much debt to you especially to minjee, i've hurt her--"

"minjee's a good person, she will accept your apology if you'll  say sorry .."

Sulli nods. "ahh .. this is not like me .."

taemin chuckles. "if you don't mind me asking .. why did you .. you let me go?"

"well ..i was tired .and also because of  my friend .. she was the one who told me to come here .. i thought she did it so that i can ruin minjee again and snatch you back which is my original plan but .. then she told me a lot of things she made me realize i was fighting for nothing . she made me come here to make me see how happy you are with her and how awful i am for plotting to separate the two of you .. she's a sadist friend is she?"

taemin nod ..

"but you know, it did work .. for the past days i was watching secretly, i have saw how your eyes light up and how you look at her lovingly .. right there and then i have understand what we had before can't surpass what you and minjee had in the past and now .. i should definitely thank my friend and you taemin-ah because even if out love story is short, you made me feel loved and special .. be happy okay .."

taemin nods .. "yeah i will .."

then the door burst open Key, Onew, Minho and Jonghyun went inside..

"oh sulli .." minho murmur ..

"they're gone .."Onew said sadly ,,

"who?"

taemin asks.

"yuki and minjee .. they left .."

taemin hurriedly ran out of the room and into the room where you and yuki occupied ..

he opens the door and silence greets him ..

the room was empty.

taemin went inside .. feeling gloomy ..

"why?"

his eyes caught a particular thing on the table .. he approach it.

grabbing the necklace he gave you.

"taemin-ah .."

"let's go .."

"huh?"

the rest went inside .. with sulli ..

"let's go back to Seoul .. i have to talk to minjee .."

taemin was gone in the second .. the others in tow.

 

SEOUL

"ahhh .. it's SHINEE!!"

"OMG !!! ahhhh ..!"

fans spotted SHINEe 's arrival at the airport 

the security quickly form a barricade for SHINEe ..

hurriedly they went out of the airport and into the waiting van..

once inside, taemin's phone rang..

"oh .. sulli-ah .. where are you now?"

"i'm boarding the plane in a couple of minutes ."

"okay, we'll wait for you at the dorm"

then the call ended.

"yeah? yuki?"

all ears went to Jonghyun and his caller.

"yeah .. okay .."

"hello? is taemin there?"

"yes .."

taemin answer.

"okay.. im not really sure but .. minjee ..when we arrive at the motel she hug me and start to cry .. i ask her .. why, but her answer wasn't that ,, understandable ..

i just heard her saying about sulli? and you .. and about you telling sulli you like her .. i remembered she went to your room that time and when she came back .. she was angry and crying telling me to packed up .. taemin-ah .. is it true?"

"of course not .. i think she heard my conversation with sulli .. argh .. this is so messed up .. that time sulli was already ..freeing me .. she even told me she wants to apologize.."

"you should explain to her .. please her cries and constant whining about what a jerk you are is hurting my ears .. please make her stop .."

"i will .."

jonghyun put out the speaker and talk to yuki before ending the call ..

"what's you plan?"

Onew ask.

"yuki told me minjee's camping in her apartment and always decline her suggestion to go out .."

jonghyun added.

"we have to think of something to drive her out .. right?"

key said.

"were here .."

their manager announce all six of them went out of the van and inside their dorm.

they went to their rooms and put their bags in ..

 

(an hour or so ....)

*ring*ring*

taemin put out his ringing phone and answers.

"oh ..sulli .."

i just arrive ... so what up?

"minjee .. she heard our conversation .. but she didn't finish it .. she just assume that i still like you at that time you let me choose .."

oh .. sorry .. 

"don't be ."

well do you have a plan? did you call her?

"nope .. i don't have a plan nor did i call her .. i'm sure she wont answer me anyway .."

you have a point .

"can you suggest something?"

mmmh .. yeah .. i think i have a plan .. i'll call my friend, then maybe she can drop by there, you see i cant go to your dorm i have schedules sorry 

"no that's fine .."

okay. ..i'll call her .. bye

taemin end the call and sigh ..

this is hard .. he thought

 

*yawn*

'"im tired .."

Jonghyun exclaim dropping himself on the couch

that's when the doorbell rings.

he groan and stood up opening the door.

"hi .." said by their visitor brightly ..

 

 

"sulli instruct me to go ahead .. honestly we board the same plane .. you probably didn't notice me"

SHINEe settle themselves in the living room with their guest.

if they recall it right she was the girl from the conference and at Jeju also.

"mmmh .. don't want to be ride you know but what's your name and why are you here?"

"oh .. i'm Sojin, sulli's friend .."

she stood up from her seat and bow, SHINEe did too.

"sorry i didn't got the chance to introduce myself ."

"no it's okay .."

she smiles. "so, ammh ,, sulli told me to about your dilemma, about minjee? she told me over the phone about her plan .. taemin-ah .. why don't you pretend to be ... hospitalize..?"

"huh?"

"you see sulli thought that even if minjee hate you she still cares and if she got a news about you, bieng in an accident or something .. she'll be worried."

"eh?"

Key blurt out .."don't you think she'll be much more upset if she will know we trick her?"

"yeah .. you have a point."

jonghun nod 

"well, she will of course but .. your problem here is how to drive her out of her home right?"

they nods, 

"let's give it a try then.."

Onew declare..

 

Onew talk to their manager about the plan ..

and he agrees .. good thing their manager have contacts in a hospital, 

when he called Onew back saying everything's settled, SHINEe don't have any idea how he did it ..

they just shrugs .. later that day they were drop by the hospital and was greeted by the staffs ..

there was a bit of commotion at first but luckily the staffs it didn't last long.

when everything was settled .. they held there breath and Sojin(sulli's friend) call minjee ..

 

 minjee arrive faster than they expected ..

key was the one who open the door for her.

"what happened?"

she said panting.

"he was hit by a truck, he cross the street without looking at the sign .. we know he was disappointed and lonely when he knew you left without saying anything .."

key try his best to sound sad.

minjee went in and key sigh ..

key with minho was just listening to minjee, who was on the verge of tears..

"im sorry ... please wake up .."

minjee look down ...

"really your sorry?"

they can see minjee's shock face ..

"hey is she here?"

Onew and jonghyun went in.

key nod ..tilting his head towards the shock minjee.

"minjee .. i'm okay .. this is just .."

they went out of their hiding ..

minjee travel her eyes to them then back to taemin.

"i hate you ..!"

"you ... you have me worried .."

by that she ran off ..

"i told you it won't work .."

key said approaching taemin ..

he had his head low.

they know he was sad.

Jonghyun went to taemin and put a hand on his shoulder ..

"it's okay we can think of some other way --"

"no .. this is my problem i'll take care of it  .."

they were shock .. taemin's voice was serious he must be really worried of what's happening ..

the members just exchange gazes..

 

the next day taemin woke up early ..

he has his phone on his ears and was talking to someone .

he didn't even bother to look at his hyung who where sitting by the table ..

"okay hyung thank you .."

after his little talk, he ate breakfast .. quietly.

he's still in serious mode, imitating a dark aura ..

they just let him be..

all gaze went to the door when it opens.

manager hyung came walking in and hand taemin ....keys?????

"what?--"

"go, fetch her.. better not reveal yourself to her, i bet she's still angry at you"

taemin nod firmly, grabbing some cap from his room and went out, not even finishing breakfast...

 

****************************

(a week later.. )

there must have good results when taemin went out that day ..

SHINEe was back on track like nothing happen..

minjee was still taemin's PA.

and their relationship .. mmmh .. the others have no idea ..

they were just plain ... silent .

no coupley doings or anything ..

or ..

they thought wrong ..

"what the--"

"when did you prepare this?"

all jaw drop when they enter the practice studio ..

so jin and sulli was there too .. smiling..

earlier that day taemin didn't come with them on their schedule .

he said he's not feeling well

so this what kept him busy ..

he also called them to fetch minjee and yuki and come to the practice room ..

and this what greet them a room filled with balloons and .. foods???

"hey did you touched my kitchen?"

key asks.

taemin shook his head and chuckle ..

"wow .. what a setup .. so what is this about?"

minho exclaim .. 

"well, with the help of ordered foods and some close friends (pertaining to their label mates) i got this result .. so, minjee"

minjee was surprise herself, she stood their frozen..

yuki push her .. and slowly she put her hand on taemin's outstretch hand.

"this day i want to officially declare out relationship ..i can't promise you won't get hurt, but i can promise you that i will love you and only you . forever .. will you be my girlfriend?"

all gasp .. 

waiting ..

then ..

"y-yes .. even if you won't ask .. yes"

taemin smile and put the necklace back to minjee ..

sealing her with a kiss ..

all cheer for the two .. for the long cat and mouse chase was over ..

 

your POV

you can't contain your happiness .. at last .. it was over ..

you long wait was over he was your's .. forever ..

no regrets .. 

those pain you felt was all worth it if the end was a life long return.

"get away from me .!"

key's shriek echo from the room ..

"i told i'm your fiancee .. mr.Diva"

Sojin cling on key again.

"i've never heard of that .. get away from me .."

"then call your parents .."

"i don't want a PAPARAZZI for a FIANCEE .. ahhh "

and he walk out ..

"please continue .. i'll go follow my .. SOULMATE .. hahaha"

that was weird ..

you view everyone in the room ..

"date me .."

jonghyun asks yuki ..

"minho-ah .. date me .."

yuki asks minho and ignore Jonghyun .. 

"sulli .. you okay?"

"of course not .. but i'm happy"

yuki's face turn grim ..

while jonghyun was busy looking at her.

"i'll help you"

yuki look up .."even if it hurts .." jonghyun added.

you grew worried .. but shrug it off ..

feeling taemin's grip on you hand ..

"i love you .."

"i love you too .."

 

 

well i guess this is the end of their story ..

but ..

maybe .. a beginning of a new one's ..

mmmh .. maybe ????

 


and that's it ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thank you soooo muchhhhh ..

for all your support ..

i hope you like the ending ..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..

kekeke .....

 

thank you again ...

mwuahhh ..

 

this is kOuyou ..

 

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... ♥