thank you ♥

That Should Be Me..

the bickering noise outside woke you up.

you stood up and groan as your head ache. then it drown to you ..

there's someone--not just one but you think more than-- on your apartment .. you recalled last night you were too tired to lock the door..

cautious you look at the four corner of your room. nothing out of place. then to yourself.

you are still wearing your clothes.. you glance at the clock on your bedside table 7:00 o'clock ..

beside the clock was a small water basin with a wet cloth .. strange, i don't have any water basin.

suddenly you hear a loud OUCH!!

careful not to make noise you climb down your bed ..on instinct you grab something to defend yourself --though your head still hurts and you feel a little dizzy -- and 

to your dismay you just grab a ... hairbrush ..

with a sigh you walk to where the noise is coming .. the kitchen.

 

earlier .. that day ..

"is she still asleep ?"

key ask as they carefully enter your apartment ..

it's still 6:30 in the morning. it's a miracle everyone woke up early even Taemin came.

he is worried too i could tell.

"i think so .. let's get inside"

minho said.

he's the who is complaining last night because Key force him to visit you.

he has a strong resolve of not coming but Key use his aegyo .attack at him ..and he lose ..

the five of them peek at the sleeping you.

"Taemin-ah fill this up with water and use this cloth. put it on her forehead."

everyone look at Onew .. he has a water basin in hand.

​so, that's the purpose of bringing that ..nice one hyung .. Key thought.

taemin didn't protest -- to everyone's surprise-- and quickly headed to the kitchen fill half the basin with water and come back .. pass them .. and went to your room.

"he's really worried about her."

they look at jonghyun.

"when minho called us .. and he notice where going out he ask what happened and after he heard it, i tell you guys his expression fell and he quickly went out . we were shock .. he's worried about her .. he just deny it"

they watch taemin --who is sitting beside your bed-- gently put the wet cloth on your forehead.

he is staring at you intently that they thought you would melt.

"he's blinded by the pain she cause him"

onew said.

and they agree.

"well .. let's get cooking .. i want Minjee-ah to wake up with a breakfast ready"

"yeah .. let's get groceries in the kitchen it's kinda heavy, hyung why did you bought some chicken?"

minho complain.

"because i want to .. let's go"

onew exclaim excitedly bringing with him a drumstick he took out from the bucket minho was holding before he march to the kitchen.

"chicken maniac" the three said in unison.

 

"i told you stop eating the bacon .. i'm cooking not just for you but for us .. !"

key said angrily.

while jonghyun smirk and take another cooked bacon in his mouth.

"YAH!!" attempting in slapping jonghyun with a ladle.

"guys .. stop fighting" onew said eating his chicken and siting comfortably in a chair.

"stop eating and help!"

key shout again.

"hyung help me .. i'll peel .. and--"

"i'll cut !!"

taemin who enter the kitchen said.

"no .. i'll cut .. we don't want you holding a knife again"

onew quickly went to minho's side and help.

"what am i going to do?"

taemin said pouting.

"go and check on minjee again .. YAH .. KIM JONGHYUN ."

and successfully slap his hand. 

"OUCH!!"

he yelp. holding his hand.

Taemin went out to check on you.

 

"shut up you two, you'll wake minjee up"

you went in the kitchen. surprise to see Key-oppa wearing your apron.

jonghyun-oppa eating some bacon.

minho and Onew-oppa ... cutting some apples while eating some chicken.

they were surprise themselves.

suddenly..

"hyung minjee isn't in her.." taemin spoke behind you.

"someone catch her she's going to--"

feeling dizzy .. you block out .. landing on the warm arms your know by heart.

 

you wake up on the couch with five yes staring at you.

"she's awake.. Minjee-ah gwenchana?"

key was on your side. you stood up slowly.. your head still throbbing. 

"i told you before right, take care of yourself you know you'll easily get sick now look, you got all us worried ..you got me worried"

taemin angrily said whispering the last words. 

instead of feeling hurt by what he said you feel warm and happy ..you got me worried..

"yah taemin-ah is that what you treat a patient?"

you can't help it. a giggle escape from you.

they look at you. astonish.

"your worried about me .. thank you .. you make me happy"

the other four .. sigh .. and warm smiles etched their faces.

"don't get  too far ..i'm worried because your my PA .. you work for me and as such your under my concern .. it's your fault you get sick in the first place ..i'm still mad at you" he walk out straight to the kitchen .. with a smile on his face.

he felt relief.

"he .. said im his PA .. right? i heard it .. so that means he accepts me?am i dreaming .."

"nope .." jonghyun said.

"welcome to our family"

"hyungs!! i'm hungry .. !" taemin shouted from the kitchen.

they chuckle.

"let's go!"

key support you as you walk. 

​you feel thankful to this guys. 

and to him also..

taemin-ah, thank you..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please comments are highly appreciated .. let me know what you think of the story..

please subscribe too ,,

thank you ♥