truth ..O_o

That Should Be Me..

"unnie .. i'll be going out for a while--"

"no! your still sick"

"im not--"

"you are"

you sigh. yesterday was the best day of your life.. all went well with you and your sister. she apologize you accept it.

she spent the night with you because she wants to take care of you.

and now she is being the nagging sister just like before .. how you miss it arguing with her.

"i'm just going to the convenience store .. it's just right by the corner. don't worry, okay. i'll be back .. ANYEONG!!!"

you wave at her and went directly to the door.

"minjee-ah!!"

she shouted. when the door close.

"aish that kid.."


"oh .. yuki-ah"

as you answer your phone.

"im on my way to the convenience store .. wae ?"

she's telling you to met up with her.

"but.. my sister will scold me, if i came back late.."

you put your phone away from your ears when she shouted .. BOWH?

"calm down okay .. were on good terms now .. she apologize.. hello.. yuki-ah .. yuki-ah .. she hung up on me?"

and put the phone back in your pocket.

 

meanwhile ... at your apartment door.

"i'm just going to visit her .. yeah .."

the image of your sister flash on his mind .. what if? ani..

and shook his head .. she probably went home yesterday .. yeah.

took a deep ...deep .. breath .. and push the doorbell.

 

your sister thought you got back .. quickly headed to open the door.

"it's good that your--"

but was cut short.

"t-taemin-ah?"

 

​what the-- i thought .. no i have to remain calm.

"i-is minjee .. home?"

"nope . she went out .. a little while ago .. wae?"

"mmh .. nothing .. so ammh .. i should"

​i have to get out of here..

"taemin-ah ..wait"

and reach for his shirt.

"i want to talk to you .. if you have time."

​i don't have time!!!

"​i --"

"i want to tell you something."

he sigh and nod.

 

"minjee-ah~~"

you turn around and caught the sight of your friend.

she came running to you and hug you.

"are you hurt? you seem fine .. any broken bones? did she made you cry? come on i'm going to avenge you ! ka ja"

"yah!" 

you shouted at her.

you were silently buying foods and supplies when your crazy friend came rushing in and told you insane words..

"i'm having my quiet time here then you came saying whatever .. are you sick? have you taken your medications?"

"yah ! you think im insane?!"

"are you not?"

"yah!" and smack your head.

"that hurt"

then you giggled.

"were okay now "

"bowh?"

"my sister that's what your worrying about a while ago right? don't worry .. she sincerely apologize to me"

"and you forgive her? you should be a saint"

"i know right .." and giggle again.

she sigh .."ka ja"

"where?"

"back to your apartment .. i went all the way here without breakfast and you didn't think of inviting me to your 'house' .. ?"

she pout.

​ahh cute..

"don't pout .. it doesn't look good.."

and act as if disgusted.

she smack you again and march out of the convenience store.

you quickly went to the cahier.

"wait up!"

she stuck her tongue out to you.

 

"i know i have cause her pain .. she suffered from it for a long time .. can't you forgive her? she told me you accepted her to be your PA .. does that mean--"

"it doesn't mean anything.."

taemin is now sitting on your couch your sister across him.

"taemin-ah .. please forgive her"

"she lied to me .. slept with another man!"

"i was the one behind it!"

"bowh?"

he felt his head grew heavy.

"i ..i was the one .. behind it .." she look down. "i ..i .. like you very much to the extent of using dirty tricks just so you and my sister will broke up .. i thought .. i will be happy ..that after that all your feelings with her will be passed on to me ..but," she shook her head."please .. forgive her!"

taemin just stay silent .. he felt anger .. then .. disappointment.. guilty ..

​i .. hurt her ..

"that day, my boyfriend called me after you took me home .. minjee was was back at that time .. i can still hear her painful cry. i try to ignore it and even feel triumph .. my boyfriend told me to snap out of it .. he told me .. didn't i feel guilty? i yelled at him and hung up .. to tell you honestly i do feel guilty .. i feel guilty that it almost killing me .. but i refrain from comforting minjee .. i even grow cold to her.. she suffered .. i look at her expression every time she saw you on television .. and i can't stop myself from looking away .. she look happy .. lonely .. longing .. for you to forgive her. the last straw was the time i force her to leave the house. i was blinded by jealousy when i saw her with my fiancé. i was walking by at a coffee shop that time and i happen to saw them talking very close and seriously .. i slap her when i got home .. even throw her clothes outside . she was crying and trying to explain herself .. but i didn't listen .."

"what did your fiancé ..said?"

at last he found his voice again.

"he told me he borrow some money from minjee that day because her mother was in the hospital he didn't told me because her didn't want me to worry"

then it was silent again.

"i misunderstand her .. that's why i ask for her forgiveness .. and i have to thank her for accepting me back"

he smiled.

"taemin-ah .. do you still love her? will you forgive her now you know about the truth?"

"i ..."

sulli's face pop out of his mind.

 

"so what did he say?"

"shut up .. i was trying to listen here"

you and yuki is just outside the door and eavesdropping to your sister and taemin's conversation.

when you arrive a minute ago .. you heard your sister's lonely voice and decided to get in to know what happen.

but then you heard taemin's voice. and you were like WHY IS HE HERE?

yuki got curious too and told you listen for a little longer.

now you and her is crowding the door like thieves just waiting for the right time to steal.

"i .. don't love her anymore" it seems half-truth.

you stood there frozen.

it hurts.

"what did he say.. ? minjee-ah?"

 

"i .. don't love her anymore"

"bowh?"

"i have someone who i love non .. but .. i might forgive her . now i know the truth"

she sigh.

arasso .. i'll let it go this time .. but you know minjee she will never give up"

taemin smiles warmly.

she didn't miss that short expression in his eyes.

and she know her sister can bring back her love.

taemin look at his watch.

"i'll take my leave then .. and tell minjee .. to report at the dorm tomorrow"

"okay ,,"

 

taemin open the door and saw minjee ..

she bow and went inside. her friend tailing her.

he look at his watch again .. then a honk got his attention. he quickly went out and got inside the car.

 

"yuki .. minjee .. why is your eyes red? did you cry?"

"he can't love me .." ​she heard?

you cried again.

"mian .. mian .. minjee-ah .."she warp you in a tight embrace.

yuki just look at you .. feeling sorry for her friend.

 


anyeong .. 

i hope you'll like this ..

comments are loved .. subscribe too.

and oh .. i hope you'll like this poem too it is based on this fanfic .. kekeke.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/272207

thank you♥