he's back♥

That Should Be Me..

it's another day. work,work and work. you sigh.

weekdays are really boring....

it's thursday so theres noy a lot of costumers at the restaurant.

i remember before taemin would pop out of nowhere and entertain me .. 

you smile but it didn't last longer ..

if only .. he listen to me .. if only he trust and beleive in me  .. we might be together till now .. happily laughing, sharing, ... LOVING .. 

you didn't notice a tear escape your eyes. a year and a half ..i have only support him from the sidelines, watching a far, gathering news, even if i could just call him to hear his voice like before .. but ..i can't ..he's too busy to entertain me .. no, even if he do have time. he won't come to me-- the person who betray his trust..

you sigh again and this time two costumers went inside the restaurant.

"at last something to do" 

you wisper on your breath as you approach them.

"may i take your orders maam?"

"yeah i mean--"

they aren't listening...

you clear your throat to get their attention.

"oh.."

"may i take your orders maam?"

"y-yeah .. were sorry to not responding---"

"i-it's okay maam"

as you handed them the menu.

 

TAEMIN POV

"i'm tired..."

"i want a a break"

"i want chicken..."

"i want to go back to Seoul"

he just look at his hyungs well all of them are tired. the past few days are full pack they didn't even have time to rest.

he sigh.

as he look at Jonghyun-hyung laying down the couch while murmuring...

he act like her when she's tired ...

he shook he's head. why am i thinking about her...

the door flung open.

and their manager went in with a smile on his face.

"good news .. now that the tour is over we can go back to Seoul"

"really?!"

all of them blurt out in unison.

"thank god .."

"so, you can relax today and tomorrow will fly back to Seoul"

"deh!"

the door close.

ahh .. rest .. 

well he think that all of them have the same thought.

they all rest throughout the day ..

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

"i heard SHINEe's coming back from japan.."

you stumble. the plates made noise that the two costumer look at you weirdly.

"s-sorry" bowing politely and put their orders down while listening to their conversation.

"so ... when?"

"i think i'll be tomorrow .. oh i'm soooo excited to see them .. and i think they will have a  fan meeting event too"

"really? well, at last i can see taemin-oppa again--"

your hand slip on the glass your holding, to your relief the content didn't spill out.

you bow and left them...

"i heard teamin is currently pursuing sulli"

you stop.

what?!

"but ..i thought SM doesn't let their artist to get involve with their labelmates?"

yeah .. that's right .. that's what taemin told me .. 

"i don't know .. but i heard their family are kind of close .. maybe SM will let them be .. because .. you see , if this two really end up together their popularity will rose up high .. i mean there are fans who saw this two potential that's why TAESULLI was born remember?"

the girl just nod. "but .. the possibility of keeping their relationship a secret is also correct right?"

"yeah .. that too.. oh well whoever Taemin end up with we can't do anything .. i mean for me they look good together"

your heart sank.. yeah i think so too .. 

with a sigh you left.

but wait .. it doesn't mean what they say is correct right? so that mean i still have a chance. i will get him back .. i definitely will.

with that thought in mind you set your self to see him again..

i will let him know my presence .. 

i will make him love me again...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahhh ..!

still a boring chapter .. 

*sigh*

i'm really not good at this...

but oh well ..

i'm optimistic .. i have to continue this..

 

comments are appreaciated ..

and subscribe too .. thank you ♥