cold.

That Should Be Me..

this day is weird.

you mean really ..

earlier when SHINEe fetch you from your apartment

taemin didn't sit beside you instead he switch places with jonghyun

you just ignore it.

when you arrive at the radio station

he didn't even look at you before he went inside like the rest of the guys did.

you just frown.

then now?

you are really getting pissed off.

they are having their practice when someone join in.

sulli ..

she sat beside you on the couch munching some chips, she offer you some but you refuses.

the music ended.

you grab the towel to hand it to taemin because you were the one who is holding his bag

but someone snatch it before you.

as of on cue taemin approach you.

you heave a deep breath controlling it in.

Sulli stood up and hand taemin the towel.

he just look at you as you were looking away.

hell this girl is making me loss my composure.

he face Sulli to thank her.

"you should have been my PA then . your much more reliable"

you feel like a thousand daggers are pinning your heart.

Sulli just giggle.

"don't say that ​oppa ​i might believe you and take minjee's position away from her, be more understanding"

you gritted your teeth .. then another deep breath.

​one more and i'm going to slap this ... arggh!

taemin chuckle.

"well  .. y-your right"

"​oppa .. ​can you accompany me to the coffee shop? i want to buy some sweets and also some cappuccino"

teamin nods " .. we have a 10 minutes break so i think it's okay . minjee-ah .. next time be more attentive, i don't want an indolent person to be my PA--"

​okay that's it.

you slap him.

the guys stop ..

sulli gasp, she was about to touch taemin's reddening cheek but you stop her by slapping her hand.

"you know what Lee Taemin .. i'm keeping my anger in me since earlier .. then now you girlfriend." pointed on Sulli."came here and be all mushy over you .. i'm not indolent .. but i'm doing my job very well  .. she grab the towel from me in case you want to know ..  i get it okay she want to be the 'most reliable girlfriend' but i don't give a hell .. she's doing my job and now you called me indolent? i want to slap you again.. and you!" 

face Sulli.

"you .. you already have Taemin .. you are his girlfriend i'm very much aware of that .. i'm not giving up .. but can you just give me this chance to be with him? let's fight fair .. you already capture his heart can't you just let me take care of him  .. because this job is just only my way of being with him!" you snapped emphasizing very word.

the room become silent.

you look down. on edge of tears.

key clears his throat.

Onew went to your side comforting you.

"someone exploded ..huh"

jonghyun exclaim.

while minho  went to sulli's side.

"minjee-ah .. when will you give up?"

you look up.

"b-bowh?"

"when will you free me? it's all in the past now. can you teach your heart to love someone else? i can't love you again"

taemin said coldly.

you were stunned.

but....

"i know ... but taemin-ah i have been teaching my heart for almost a year and a half telling it that it's master will never come back .. but i think like me it's also hard headed .. you can't educate it to love another when it's loving only you from the start"

with that you walk out.

"minjee-ah .. ! minjee-ah .. !" someone called.

you didn't notice that you arrive at the fire exit .. there you let out your tears.

"minjee-ah ..let it all out .. i'm here for you"

a person .. warp you on his warm embrace.

​why can't you love me again .. maybe giving you up .. will make you happy .. is it?

 


*sigh*.

exam today ! ahhh .. someone help me .!

thank you for all the comment .. you guys are really good to my ego.

is the story good?

tell me what you think .. comments are verrryyyyy muchhhh loved .. subscribe too ..'kay?

thank you ♥