Protect You

Equation of Love

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

My heart is beating non-stop.

Now I'm stuck doing this study session with her. But I'm not complaining at all. I mean, I get to spend time with her and stay by her side for a longer period of time ... But  ....  I'm scared of the outcome. I'm scared to know what she thinks of me. Does she also find me boring? Does she just want to work with me, just so that I'll do the rest of the work? Is she like everyone else?

..

..

Ugh !! ..

This is so frustrating 

I don't know what I'm going to do ~

 

-

-

 

As class ended, I was in a rush to get the heck out of here.

I really did not want to face her yet. I don't want to see Tiffany in the face, and find out an ugly truth that I don't want, not yet.

I finished packing and rushed towards the door, ignoring everything and everyone.

I rush out the door and bumped into someone.

I hold the person by the waist, as I hold myself with my foot placed forward, preventing any falls, as I was now, slightly hovering over the person.

I took a glance to see who it was, and ....

...

. . .

Uh oh ~  ...

. . .

 

 

 

Aish, seriously ...

 

We have got to stop meeting up in these weird situations.

I've got to pay more attention where I'm going to, but most importantly, to whom I bump into ~

 

 

My face is all flushed, again.

 

 

But as I was holding her, I noticed a slight shade of pink in her face.

 

Is she blushing?

 

No, must be imagination again.

 

 

 

I shook the thought away and picked her up, to straighten our position.

I let go of her and picked up my bag that I had dropped, during the accident.

 

"Umm .. hello" I heard her speak. I momentarily froze in my spot, as I did not know what to do.

 

Was she talking to me?

 

I looked at her, and saw her smiling. She really is beautiful.

 

She noticed I didn't respond, and spoke again.

"Hello~"

 

 

I was too shocked and mesmerized, I couldn't even utter a single word.

 

As a response, I stupidly pointed at myself, as if asking if she was talking to me.

She giggled at my action. 

She is just too cute ~

 

"Hehehe ...  yes silly, you~"

 

I can't believe she is talking to me.

 

"Um ... so ~ ... partner ..... are you going to help me study or not?"

" ...... "

"Do you really hate me that much, that now you've decided not to speak to me !?"

 

 

 

 

Wait ...

 

 

 

 

 

What!?

 

 

She thinks I hate her?

Why would she think that?

 

I was too shocked, to even respond.

 

It seems that my silence must have been misunderstood.  She frowned.

"I guess you do" she said sadly.

 

She turned and was about to walk away, but I held her by the wrist to prevent her from taking a step forward.

She turned her head around to look at me, and I lowered my gaze to the ground.

"I-I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to ...  I mean ...  umm ..."

She giggled once more at me.

"Cute~" she said.

I blushed at her comment.

 

 

"Umm ... I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. I was just shocked to see you talk to me. No one ever talks to me and just says 'hi' in a friendly way. They usually come to me and threaten me to do their homework. No one has ever been nice."  I said as I still kept my gaze at the floor.

 

There was silence for a few second.

 

 

Then she spoke again.

"Well, don't worry, I'm not like that. I actually want to be your friend ... Besides you are my study partner, and we were bound to speak to one another sometime, right~?" She said.

 

I looked up at her and saw her smiling at me.

She seemed so sincere, so I just returned the gesture with a smile.

 

 

"So ~ .. 'partner',  shall we?" she said.

I looked at her with a questioning look, wondering what she meant.

She sighed while smiling at me.

 

"I mean, are you ready to go?"

I was still confused.

Go?

Go where?

What was she implying?

"*giggle* You really are cute you know?"

I blushed again.

 

Seriously, what is she doing to me?

 

"Come on, let's go to my house to study"

Before I could even process her words, I was already being dragged by her, out of school.

 

-

 

On our way to the school gate, I felt glares piercing me.

Everyone saw how close I was being with Tiffany ...  

And none of them, enjoyed the view.

 

 

Murmurs here and there. Speeches of how disgustingly I looked and was, to be even near as someone so goddess-like, as Tiffany Hwang.

 

Knowing that if I didn't let go, I would be dead the next day, I pulled my hand away from her and stopped.

 

 

She stopped walking and turned to look at me with a sad look, wondering what my reason for letting go, was.

 

I looked at her in the eyes, as silence grew between us.

...

...

...

...

...

I couldn't take it anymore, and spoke.

"I ...  I-I'm sorry ...  I c-can't" I said as I made my way around her and walk away.

 

 

But soon, I felt myself stop, as someone stopped me, by grabbing my wrist.

 

I turned around to see her nearly to tears.

It broke my heart to pieces,  just by seeing her cry.

 

"Why?" she asked in a soft and hurt tone.

I couldn't bare to see her in the eyes and looked away.

"I-I can't ...  I'm sorry"

" ...  I don't understand ... Do you really hate me?" she asked

I turned to look at her and saw a tear escape her eyes.

I was about to speak, but someone had prevented me from doing so.

 

"Tiffany-sshi, don't waste your time in a loser like her. She's just a nerd. Don't try being nice to her, and ignore her. Hang out with us instead"

Donghae said.

I looked down, realizing the ugly truth, that I, was not in a position to even be able to socialize with her.

 

I bet she now realized who I really am, and will now ignore me completely.

 

"Sorry ..." I said as I yanked my hand, free from her grasp and try to get away, as tears started to form in my eyes.

...

....

....

....

 

 

 

*SLAP*

 

 

 

I heard gasps and a grunt from Donghae, but didn't turn around and continue walking.

..

..

..

 

I then heard footsteps coming closer to me and a hands now held my arm tightly, spinning me around and pulling me towards them, into a tight embrace.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was now beyond furious.

 

I couldn't believe what he said about her.

 

 

 

And I certainly wasn't going to let it go easily.

 

I slapped him hard in the face with all the possible strength I could muster to my hand, to produce a hard force.

 

He fell on the ground and grunted from the burning pain that was inflicted in his left cheek.

 

Those around us gasped, at the scene that they had just witnessed, but I could care less about any of that. I only looked at one person.

 

She was walking away, and I knew she was hurt.

 

I quickly approached her in a fast pace walk towards her.

 

As I neared her, I reached my hand out to grab her by the arm, spinning her around, and brought her close to me, hugging her tightly in a warm embrace.

 

Gasps were heard once again, but I didn't care.

I knew she was shocked as well, noticing what was happening around her.

She tried to break free, and release herself from me, but I didn't allow it.

I kept my grip around her firmly, and never letting go.

"Stop, please ....  let go" she pleaded in a whisper, still trying to remove herself from me.

"No" I said firmly, as I tightened my grip more.

She kept struggling to brake free, but stopped for a moment, once she and I had heard that annoying voice again.

 

"What are you doing Tiffany-sshi? Why would you want to be near a low-life as h-"

"Don't you even dare finish that sentence" I said as I interrupted him, before he could say anymore.

I turned my head to the side to look at him, and gave him a deadly glare, and continued.

"Otherwise, I myself, will personally make sure that you won't have any kids of your own in the future"

He gulped, as fear ran through his eyes.

 

 

But now, others started making gossips about, how she probably threatened or paid me to put an act in front of everyone, just to get popularity.

I was annoyed and pissed at everyone, and the way they all viewed her.

 

 

I glared at them and said,

"If anyone else dares to say anything about her, just make sure you have good doctor's and lawyers, to either prevent you from leaving this world and going to the next, or be thrown in jail, where you'll rot, for the rest of your lives"

 

Everyone shivered from fear, as they had just witnessed this new side of me, which I had never shown.

 

It even surprised me.

 

 

"Leave" I commanded and soon everyone was nearly gone.

 

*tsk* They are just a bunch of scums who would do anything to hang out or be with those in higher status.

Who are they to judge others, when they, themselves are not perfect.

 

But soon, my thoughts were interrupted as soon as I heard sobs.

 

I looked down and had already saw my shirt damped from tears ...  But I didn't care. I let her cry her heart out, and release all the pain, and tears she wanted, as I hugged her, trying to sooth her pain away.

"ssshhh ... it's ok ... I'm here, don't worry. I won't let them hurt you ever again. I'll protect you" I said

 

She kept sobbing for a few more seconds, until she had finally relaxed a bit more.

 

"Why~?" she asked in a tired and hoarse voice.

"Why, what?" I asked, still not letting go from the hug.

"Why are you doing this for me?"

" ....  Because I want to"

 

She lightly pushed me away to look at me in the face, as I stared at her in the eyes.

We were both now stuck in this 'staring contest', and neither of us blinked.

I noticed she was really beautiful behind those pair of glasses, that hid her true self.

She was like an angel in disguise, who hid her true beauty, just so that others won't go blind looking at her.

 

 

I was so attracted to her that I was leaning in towards her.

 

 

 

I was now really close to her, and didn't notice she was freaking out trying to know what she should do.

 

 

I inched closer to her, and closer

 

 

decreasing the distance between us

 

 

 

 

 

We were so close

 

that I could feel her ragged breath and her pounding heart

 

 

 

...

 

 

....

 

 

......

 

 

 

 

 

Just as I was about to permanently close the distance between us ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"*Ahem* Excuse me ma'am"

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hey guys

 

Sorry if I didn't update as soon as you had hoped :\

 

But I kept getting blocked in every sequence of the story

I mean, I had an idea of what I was going to do, but I didn't exactly know how to get there

 

I kept constantly thinking of ways, of how to make it seem interesting, but as soon as I was near that part, I was stuck again D:

*sigh*

 

I'm probably the only one who get stuck in sequences in the story (basically, getting stuck every 3 sentences or so -_-)

I feel like I failed though

I'm sorry, if this was not what you expected or anything at all

 

I understand if you may get pissed at me for it •3•

No hard feelings, I totally understand you, and won't blame you for it 

But now, I have to make this more than 2 chapter because it got a little longer than expected :\

Sorry ~  :(

 

Well, this is getting long, so~

Thanks for reading

Sincerely,

Soshi9_4ever

 

Bye ~~~!!!    \(^_^)_