Mysterious Person

Equation of Love

 

 

No One's POV

 

Tiffany ran down the halls searching for Taeyeon. She ran as fast as she could, desperately searching, hoping nothing happened to Taeyeon.

"Excuse me, have you seen Taeyeon around here?" she asked a student that was passing by.

"*blush*  U-uh, n-no I-I h-haven't" responded the girl, whom was surprised to see 'The Tiffany Hwang' talk to her.

"Thanks!" Tiffany yelled back at the girl as she sprinted down the remaining hall.

"Uh ... y-your welcome" the girl said in a whisper as she saw the disappearing figure of Tiffany slowly fade down the hall.

 

 

"W-what do you w-want from m-me?"

"Now, now .. Is that how you treat an old friend?"

Taeyeon clenched her fists.

"We were never friends"

"Really now, how could you say~ That really hurts me, you know?" said the person as he/she pouted.

"Just tell me what you're doing here? And why did you come here for?"

"Oh~! I just want to hangout with my old pal, that's all. I want to know how you have been doing, that's all" he/she said as he/she draped an arm around Taeyeon's shoulders.

Taeyeon imidiately shook it off and backed away from the person.

 

 

 

Tiffany ran down the hallways, checked the bathrooms, checked the library, and even asked a few students and teachers if they had seen Taeyeon. To her disappointment, no one had seen her at all. Even so, she didn't give up, and kept searching for the petite girl she had as a lover. 

'Where are you Taeyeon-ah?' she thought.

 

 

"Who is that person?"

"I don't know, but I wonder what's their relationship?"

"With who? with the ugly nerd Taeyeon!?"

 

Taeyeon!? Tiffany stopped for a bit to listen to their conversation.

 

"Nothing I bet. I've never seen that person around here ... probably a new student.."

"Maybe, but what were they doing near the school gate "

"Ugh!! I bet nerd asked to meet there, to show off that she knows someone who is just as beautiful or more than Tiffany!"

"Ugh!! I can't believe the nerve of her"

"I know, right?"

 

Tiffany was pissed at the way the two girls talked about Taeyeon, but she had no choice but to let it slide. For now, her only attention is on Teayeon, she had to focus in finding her.

The school gate? But who is that mysterious person they were talking about? .... Argghh!! No time to waste, I must hurry and find her before anything else could happen to her. I won't forgive myself if something were to happen to her again.

Tiffany resumed running down the hall, trying to get to the front of the school gates on time before anything else happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please be ok, Taetae!

 

 


 

.....

I know it's not much, but ... ummm ......  TADA~!!   *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

 

Thanks for reading

I hope you guys enjoyed it

 

 

Sincerely,

 

 

 

Soshi9_4ever

 

 

Bye-bye ~!!   _(^-^)/

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S

1 Subscribers!?  Thanks a bunch everyone, thank you for all your support!!  I love you guys *extends arms and gives everyone a hug*  \(^-^)/

 

 

10/20/2013

17:35:54