Nicknames

Equation of Love

 

 

No One's POV

 

 

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon were walking to school together early in the morning. They had woken up a bit early, due to the fact that Taeyeon and Tiffany wanted to study a bit more before Tiffany could take the retake.

It had been exactly 3 days since Taeyeon and Tiffany had officially become a couple. The day that they had confessed each other's feelings, had become one of the most memorable days that they've had. Even after confessing, each day was always something they would always cherish as a newly found couple.

 

Of course, Taeyeon had a bit of a problem called 'being shy', so it was a bit hard in her position to show off to everyone that she was Tiffany Hwang's girlfriend. Tiffany on the other hand, had no problem what-so-ever. She wanted to demonstrate to everyone how much she loved the cute and adorable girlfriend she had for herself.

 

Before they could go out into public, Taeyeon had told Tiffany to keep their relationship in the 'down-low'. Tiffany immediately rejected the proposal , but after a bit little convincing from Taeyeon, she reluctantly agreed to it.

 

As Tiffany and Taeyeon entered the library, people turned their heads in their direction noticing both of them. Some people were used to seeing the pair together. Others, however, despised the sight. They felt repugnance over the fact that their goddess Tiffany, has to intertwine her life with an ugly nerd, such as Taeyeon.

 

The first morning that the students had seen Taeyeon arrive at their school with Tiffany, they wanted to tear apart the two and beat Taeyeon to death for even daring to get near their goddess. Unfortunately for them, Tiffany had caught sight of their glares and drew back her own menacing glare at the whole student body. Taeyeon kept her view at the ground, trying to avoid the stares that were given to them once they entered.

 

Even now, as Tiffany and Taeyeon entered the library, you could notice the hatred and resentment that would be displayed in the student's eyes. Tiffany would always return her own glare to them as a sign of 'don't you dare do anything'. That standing by itself made the students coward down. 

 

Tiffany took Taeyeon's hand in her own, and lead her to one corner of the library that almost no one would go to.Hiding behind books and shelves, both Taeyeon's and Tiffany's presence was barely noticeable.

 

They both set their bags down on the table and seated themselves next to each other. Taeyeon took out her textbook and opened the book. But before she could find the right page, Tiffany placed her hand over her's, pausing her from doing any sort of movements.

 

Tiffany knew Taeyeon was hurt from the constant glares that she would get, she knew she was trying to hide the pain. She didn't want her to suffer from anything or anyone. She consoled her by holding her hand or hugging her, repeating constant words such as: "Don't worry, I'm here" or "Don't let them get you down, I'll always be by your side". That would always bring a smile to Taeyeon's face.

 

As Taeyeon and Tiffany studied for a bit, Tiffany suddenly had a sudden thought.

 

"Taeyeon-ah?"

 

"Yes?" Taeyeon responded without taking a glance at Tiffany.

 

"Can I call you something else?"

 

Taeyeon looked up, a bit confused at what Tiffany was trying to say.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean, something like a nickname"

 

"Nickname?" Taeyeon asked as she tilted her head to the side. The sight made Tiffany smile at how cute Taeyeon would sometimes be.

 

"Yes, a nickname. That way, I won't have to call you by your name like everyone else. I want to be the only one to be able to call you in a different way."

 

"Umm ... well ... I guess you could"

 

"Ok, do you have anything in mind of what I should call you by?"

 

"I don't really know ... I've never had a nickname before"

 

Tiffany was left pondering, thinking of a nickname that she could call Taeyeon by.

 

"Hmm ... how about ... Taetae!?" she said as she found a cute way to address her as.

 

"Taetae?"

 

"MmHmm .. Why? You don't like it?" Tiffany began to pout at the thought of Taeyeon detesting the nickname.

 

"No, no, no, that's not it, I love it .. but .. why Taetae?

 

"Well ... to me, it's a cuter way of calling you~"

 

"Ok, then what should I call you by?"

 

"Hmm ... I don't know .. you can call me any way you want"

 

"Then ... what about ... Ppany?"

 

"What? Why!?"

 

Taeyeon just shruggs her shoulders as a sign of 'I don't know'. She then pouts and shows a sad face, trying to convey her 'puppy dog' face to the latter.

 

"*sigh* .. fine, ok you can call me that"

 

Taeyeon lightly clapped in contentment.

 

"Good, now that we have that settled, let's continue with your review before you take your rete-  *ding dong deng*" Taeyeon was cut off by the chimming sound of the school bell, announcing to the whole school that the first class was about to start.

 

"Looks like that's the first bell, we better hurry before we're late"

 

They both started packing their stuff getting ready to leave. As Taeyeon was about to turn the corner, Tiffany held her back by grabbing her wrist.

 

Taeyeon turned around, a bit confused. "What is it Ppany?"

 

Tiffany smiled at the sound of her new nickname that Taeyeon was callig her by. She pulled her in and pushed her gently against the tall wooden shelve.

 

"What are you doi-" Taeyeon was cut off when Tiffany suddenly kissed her.

 

It wasn't rough, but rather a gentle and passionate kiss. Tiffany had a hard time controlling herself.

 

They kissed until they had to pull out, panting in a need for air.

 

"What *huff*  was that *huff* for?" Taeyeon said, a bit flustered.

 

Tiffany smiled at the sight of a flustered Taeyeon. 

 

"Let's just say, that was a good luck kiss"

 

She then gave Taeyeon a wink and started dragging the blushing Taeyeon to class.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Hello everyone ~!!!

I was planning to save this update for this day to say ...

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GODDESS/ PINK MONSTER TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG ~!!!!!  \(^ヮ^)/

 

SNSD+Tiffany+I+Got+A+Boy+postcard.jpg       snsd-igotaboy-tiffany-1.jpg

 

tumblr_mfxtdns5rg1qm7fi5o1_500.gif

 

Tiffany-I-Got-A-Boy-tiffany-girls-genera

 

Thanks for reading

I hope you enjoyed it  ^-^

 

Sincerely,

 

Soshi9_4ever

 

Bye-bye  _(^-^)/

 

 

 

8/1/2013

22:37:14