Dreams and Fears

Equation of Love

 

 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
 
 
 
 
After enjoying the delicious ice-cream, I finally came to realize what I just did, and felt embarrassed.
 
 
All I remember from what had happened, was that Tiffany was leaning in towards me, as if she was going to .... k-k-kiss me. Then suddenly, everything faded to nothing.  
 
 
I guess I might have fainted from panicking.
 
 
Then all of a sudden, I smelled a sweet-scented dessert, and then my childish side took over, which caused me to loose control over how I would act in front of Tiffany.
 
 
 
*sigh*  ....  Just great, how am I going to explain this to her now? 'Uh, I don't know what came over me?' .... Yeah right, that's just not possible. It's not reason enough to explain what happened.
 
 
Why is it that when it comes to ice-cream, I react like this? 
 
 
....
 
 
 
*sigh*  Let's just hope I don't ever see gummies when I'm around her.
 
"I'm sorry Tiffany for the way I just behaved. I really don't know what came over me ~" I said, embarrassed.
 
 ...
 
I then mentally slapped myself in the face.
 
Great, didn't I just thought this through already ~!? ...  I'm pretty sure I said not to say such a stupid excuse as that !!!
 
..
 
Great, just great ~ ... Now what am I going to say next. How am I going to explain it.
 
Think Taeyeon, think.
 
 
 
"It's ok Taeyeon-sshi, I don't mind. Besides, you looked really cute. I guess you must really love ice-cream huh?" she said.
 
"Uh, yeah ... I do"  >///>
 
 
*Phew* It's great to know that she didn't ask, but her comment had me blushing, and at the same time, embarrassed.
 
"*clears throat* .. Umm, ok. Now that that's over, I think we should continue our studies " I said a bit serious, and a hint of hesitation.
 
We worked on our assignments for about an hour and forty-five minutes.
 
I then realized that it was now late, and I had to get home.
 
 
"Well ... I think that's it for now, Tiffany-sshi" I said as I closed the books.
 
"Tiffany" she responded.
 
"What?" I asked, a bit confused.
 
"Just call me Tiffany, and drop the formalities" she said as she showed me a smile.
 
 
I responded back with a smile.
 
"Then just call me Taeyeon as well" I said.
 
I was now packing my things, and getting ready to leave.
 
"Thanks again for the meal, and the hospitality Tiffany-ssh - ... I mean, Tiffany" I said, as I corrected myself in the end.
 
"I must get going now. I'll call a Taxi to come by and take me home"
 
"No need to do that, Taeyeon"
 
"Huh?"
 
"You can stay at my house, and sleep for the night. I can let you borrow a pair of a pajamas that I have, and let you sleep in one of the guest's room" she said.
 
" ...  Are you sure?"
 
"Yeah ~ .. Besides, I don't want to sleep alone in this big house by myself"
 
"Oh, right. Then I guess I'll stay" I said, as I gave in to her demands.
 
"Great ~  Now to get things set in the guest's  room"
 
She started dragging me up the stairs, down a small hallway, and into a white color-filled room.
 
 
june-10-white-bedroom-elle-decor.jpg
 
 
"Wait here" she said.
 
I was left inside the room, as she left, assuming that she probably went to look for the pajamas.
 
I sat myself on the edge of the bed, and waited patiently for her to return.
 
 
 
She finally came back, with a pair of light-pink pajamas with small black imprints, in her hands.
 
 
 
 
Free-shipping-sleepwear-font-b-women-s-b
 
 
 
 
"Here wear this" she said, as she handed me the clothes.
 
I took it, and made my way to the bathroom to change my clothing.
 
Once I had finished, I walked out, only to find her waiting for me in the bed, with her legs crossed.
 
*gulp*
 
 
 
(A/N:  By the way, Tiffany also changed her clothes to her pajamas. When Taeyeon came out, she was wearing this.)
 
1.0x0.jpg
 
 
 
(A/N :  I'll take it that you probably understand by now, why she probably gulped  >3>)
 
 
 
"*smile*  It looks good on you" she said.
 
She stood up, and started walking towards me. She then stopped when she was at least 10 inches away from me.
 
When she started scanning me from head to toe, I was feeling uneasy.
 
" .... Very good indeed ~" she said in a whisper. But it was still clear enough for me to hear. What did she mean by that?
 
"U-umm, w-well goodnight Tiffany" I said as I started to walk towards the bed, avoiding any eye contact with her.
 
I climbed the bed, pulled the sheet over my head, and pretended to be falling asleep.
 
I waited to hear her leave the room
 
 
 
 
 
.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"*sigh* .... "
 
 
I heard a faint sigh coming from her, until I finally heard footsteps walking away, and the door finally closing.
 
I maintained myself in the same position for a few more seconds, only to hear silence filling up the whole room.
 
I pulled the covers down to my nose, and took a quick scan of my surroundings. It was empty; she left.
 
*sigh*
 
 "Well, it seems like it's probably going to be a long night ..... *sigh*"
 
I close my eyes, hoping to get a good night's rest. I clear my mind from every thought, making it easier for me to fall asleep.
 
As time passes by, I was slowly falling asleep, letting a dark, and blank dreamland engulf me to the depth of the shadows.
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
Inside Taeyeon's Dream
 
 
Dark.
 
Nothing but darkness surrounds me, as I find myself running in an endless path. But from what, and where to?
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
 
 
A sudden flash blinds my eyes, as I instinctively cover them with my arms.
 
..
 
A few seconds pass, and nothing happened.
 
I slowly lower my arms down, only to find myself sitting.
 
I notice that I'm in a classroom, alone. No one is around, as I'm surrounded by empty desks and the smell of pencils and erasers. No living body can be seen around, but me.
 
I look down at the table, and notice many writings on it.
 
'Leave you piece of trash'
 
'You are not needed here'
 
'Don't you dare show your face around us'
 
'I can't believe a nerd like you would dare to socialize with us'
 
'Your own name does not even fit you! Taeyeon!?  Yeah right. What were your parents thinking'
 
There were so many more harsh and cruel writings, as I just realized that I was on my own desk, and every single one of those comments were meant for me.
 
The mere sight frightened me. I was scared, and terrified.
 
My own eyes started to tear up, as fear started to overtake my body.
 
I trembled, and quivered, scared of what might happen next.
 
 
...
 
 
 
The door suddenly opened, revealing my own classmates filled with hatred, anger, and rage, shown in their own eyes. A certain  feeling, as a 'killing intent' was overflowing from their stare.
 
I shivered with fear, and was scared to death of what may occur after.
 
 
 
They were nearing me now, getting closer and closer, approaching me at a steady pace all at once.
 
 
 
 
And soon, I was cornered.
 
 
 
 
....
 
 
 
 
 
A sudden opening from them, gave me hope, thinking 'I might still survive now, if I run away'.
 
 
 
I stood up from my desk, and started sprinting my way out of the room.
 
 
 
"Get her !!" I heard someone say.
 
I was terrified.

 

 
 
 
I ran down the halls, and avoided anything that got in my way.
 
My breath was quickly getting short, and my body was slowly weakening, as I continued to run.
 
 
 
Finally nearing the elevator, I pressed the 'down' button, and desperately waited for the elevator to arrive.
 
It seemed as if it was moving very slowly, as I was now desperate to escape from this place.
 
"There she is" someone voiced out.
 
I turned to my side, only to see my classmates coming closer to me, glaring at me.
 
The elevator had not arrived yet, so now I had decided to head towards the stairs.
 
Running, breathless, and tired, I continued to move forward, getting away from the sight of my very own classmates.
 
 
 
I finally reached the stairs, and sprinted down with a quick pace.
 
 
 
 
 
I suddenly lost balance, and fell down.
 
Stumbling down a few pairs of stairs, and landing hard on the floor.
 
I tried to get up, but then I felt my own ankle started to hurt.
 
The stinging pain slowed me down, making my pace much slower than what I needed.
 
"Hurry, she went this way"
 
The voices that frightened my entire being, the unwanted voices that I did not want to hear at this situation ... those very same voices that I feared the most, made things worse.
 
I tried to move down the remaining stairs as fast as I possibly could, ignoring the inflicting pain that derived from my ankle.
 
 
 
Limping.
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
 
The pain increased more, as I moved around the school, trying my best to move as fast as I could.
 
This time, the halls seemed to have increased in length, as I tried to move about, with an injured foot. Sweats started to form to the sides of my head, as the pain was starting to consume my own strength. I was starting to feel weak. My body felt dizzy, and the world started to feel cold.
 
 
 
"There she is, get her"

Looking back, I was now trying my best to avoid getting caught.  I couldn't take it anymore, the pain was overwhelming my whole body, as I grew even weaker than before.

 
As I turned in one corner .....
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
 
 
....
 
 
 
 
....
 
 
 
 
 
 I now found myself in a dead end.
 
 
 
"Hahaha, you're trapped now nerd. You have no where else to go"
 
I trembled with fear.
 
I had no chance of survival now. My own life can now be viewed as 'A never existing' one.
 
 
 
 
No one will even help me.
 
 
No one will need me.
 
 
 
No one will miss me.
 
 
I never even had a person to love me.
 
 
Who will even need me around now? 
 
 
....
 
 
 
 
 
....
 
 
 
 
 
Still ....  I just wish there was at least 'one' person for me to love. That one person to fill up that empty void in me.
 
 
Please ...  if there is one ..
 
 
 
..
 
 
 
..
 
 
Help me, I beg you
 
 
"Let's just finish her off now"
 
"Yeah, let's"
 
 
 
PLEASE I BEG YOU, HELP ME !!!!
 
 
 
 
"-eon''
 
"-aeyeon''
 
"Taeyeon"
 
"Taeyeon !!"
 
 
 
End of Taeyeon's Dream
 
 
I now awoke, sweating and panting, for a need of air.
 
"Taeyeon"
 
I looked to my side to see Tiffany staring at me with a worried look.
 
"I came by to check if you were ok. But then you started mumbling words, screaming, and it even looked like you were in pain. Are you ok? What happened?"
 
Just by seeing her worried look, and noticing that she was beside me, my own body unconsciously hugged her, and soon I was in tears.
 
"Shh .. it's ok, I'm here. Don't worry, I'm always here for you" she said, as she hugged me back, pulling me in a tight embrace.
 
I nuzzled myself deeper into her, as I just let all my tears flow out, and let myself calm down.
 
Minutes passed, and I had finally calmed my nerves.
 
"Thank you, and I'm sorry to have troubled you"
 
"Don't worry about it."
 
I felt grateful to have met her. But I sometimes wonder, if my presence will also cause her to have some problems with the rest of the class, just because she is with me.
 
I feel like I burden her too much.
 
"*sigh* it seems like you won't be able to sleep peacefully tonight by yourself. Come, let's go to my room" she said as she outstretched her hand for me to hold.
 
I look up at her, and notice her gentle smile.
 
"Let's go" she said.
 
I grabbed her hand, and soon she started leading me out the room, and into the hall, we walked to her room's door.
 
 
 
 
 
As soon as we walked in, I was blinded by a multitude of bright colors. All resembling the same color, but in different shades ... Pink.
 
 
1-pink-room-a.jpg
 
 
 
 
1-pink-room-b.jpg
 

 

She started dragging me to the bed, where she gently set me to lie down, and then letting herself rest down on the bed, next to me.

"Let's sleep now" she said, as she pulled me in to her embrace.

 

...

 

I felt warm on the inside when I was near her.

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

I guess, maybe .... just maybe 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany is that 'one' person I need.

 

 


 

Well ...  There you have it

 

 

 

A double update, yaayyyy ~!!!

I hope everyone liked it

 

And I apologize for the choice of words that I had to use when I wrote about what type of comments, Taeyeon's classmates left for her in her desk.

But I have to tell you, that I will not use any type of profanity in my type of writing (meaning 'curse' words >_>)

 

Anyway, I apologize for the long waits that I always give you guys, but it always gets complicated when writing a good plot, and story conflict, as well as a resolution to the whole problem. But I still try to make it up to you guys (even though, I may not accomplish that many time >3>)

 

Thank you for reading

and I wish everyone an early "Merry Christmas" and "A Happy New Year"

 

 

Sincerely,

 

Soshi9_4ever

 

Bye, Bye ~!!!  _(^-^)/