Don't

Equation of Love

 

 

(A/N: This is basically a flashback, before I get to the next chapter >_>)

 

 

No One's POV

 

 

When Taeyeon and Tiffany finally arrived at their class, they would get constant stares from those around them. On the first day that they went to school together, people would mostly criticize Taeyeon and secretly find opportunities to bully her. When she would get separated from Tiffany, some of them would gang up against her, and silently drag her somewhere secluded, where they wouldn't be noticed. Knowing the fact that if Tiffany found out that they did something to her, they would most probably be dead, they only aimed at certain body parts to make sure it wasn't noticeable. Most of their attacks were aimed at the torso.

 

Once their attacks on her were enough, they left the weak Taeyeon to lay down on the ground, unable to properly stand up. She would sometimes cough, but the result would damage her organs. She would lay down and let her body rest for a bit, before she would get up and resume her classes.

 

She would sometimes crouch down and hold her body. The pain was unbearable. Though the wounds weren't noticeable, but it was clear enough that she was suffering. Some people would stare and wonder what was wrong with her, but those who knew would smirk at the sight of her pain.

 

At lunch time, Tiffany would show up in her class not bothering the stares she would receive from the rest. In front of Tiffany, Taeyeon did her best to hide her pain from her. She didn't want to worry her. Even though it felt like she was going through hell, she would bare the pain just for Tiffany.

 

Once Tiffany would leave, she would pant hard and try her best to continue the day, ignoring discomfort in her body. As the day progressed, the pain got worse, and she couldn't hold it any longer. On the way to her next class, she collapsed on the floor. A teacher passed by, and helped her to the clinic.

 

As the bell rang, signaling for students to go to their last class of the day, Tiffany was one of the first to get there. She patiently sat in her seat, waiting to see a certain someone she has been longing to see again.

 

As the last bell rang, the door closed, and now class was about to begin. Tiffany worried, 'Where is Taeyeon at?' she wondered. 10 minutes had passed by, the teacher had asked them to resume their studying, but Taeyeon was still no where in sight. Tiffany had gotten up from her seat and approached the teacher. She had asked him the whereabouts of Taeyeon. Of course, complying to Taeyeon's request, she had told him she could not study without Taeyeon's help. He had told her that she was taken to the clinic, reason being that she collapsed in the hallway.

 

Now, Tiffany was beyond worried, she had asked if she could go to the bathroom, avoiding any suspicions. She rushed to the clinic, distressed. As soon as she opened the door, she saw that no one was inside, she scanned the room a bit more and noticed a closed curtain.

When she slid the curtain to the side, she found Taeyeon bandaged, wrapped up all around her.

181637_1341722859891_full.jpg

 

(A/N: Let's say, its something like this :\  .. I couldn't find one with a girl wrapped in bandages, so I improvised  >3>)

She found her laying down, unconscious, in the bed. The mere sight tormented her. She slowly approached the unconscious body, as a tear escaped her eye. Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon, trying to be careful not to wake the latter. She gently caressed Taeyeon's cheek, as she examined her face. Taeyeon showed a peaceful, yet troubled face. 

 

"What happened to you Taeyeon?" she softly said.

"Who did this to you?" by now, she was silently crying, as she was disturbed to know that someone had harmed Taeyeon.

 

'If only I knew what was going on, I could have prevented this', she thought. She regretted not knowing the truth. She should have noticed something was wrong earlier. She kept blaming everything on herself.

She then just sat there, tears pouring out of her eyes, while she stared at the unconscious person. She gently traced her fingers from the side of Taeyeon's forehead to her cheek bones, almost as if she was going to break. She retracted her hand back to her lap, and just continued to stare at Taeyeon as her tears kept flowing out of her eyes.

 

As the day progressed, Tiffany maintained herself positioned in the same spot. When the nurse came back, she asked Tiffany what she was doing in there. Tiffany answered that she was worried about Taeyeon. Of course, the nurse was a bit suspicious, wondering why. Tiffany then answered that she was Taeyeon's best friend, and that she cared for her almost as if she was her sister. With that said, the nurse shrugged of any thought that she had and just let Tiffany be, and left again.

 

Their math teacher, Mr. Kang had appeared in the nurse's office, looking for pills for a headache. He was surprised to see Tiffany there, but she had explained that she was worried for partner. Mr. Kang took it well, and thought that Tiffany is a kind and caring young girl and left as soon as he found what he was looking for.
 

By now, the day had ended and most of the students had left. Taeyeon was still unconscious, and Tiffany had fallen asleep beside Taeyeon. A few minutes later, Taeyeon had regain her conscious. She found a sleeping Tiffany laying down in the bed in an uncomfortable position. She tried to help her lay in a more comfortable position, but the movement caused Tiffany to wake up.

 

"Taeyeon you're awake!" she said and immediately hugged Taeyeon.

"Ouch!" Tiffany immediately detached herself from Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry, I nearly forgot you were injured." she said, but then another tear escaped her eye.

"Please don't cry" Taeyeon said as she wiped the tear that was slowly falling off from Tiffany's eye.

 

"How can I not? You're injured!! ..  *sob* .. this is all my fault" Tiffany said and she lowered her head in guilt.

"No, it's not" Taeyeon moved her hand forward to gently grab hold of Tiffany's chin and make her face her.

"Yes it is .. I mean, look at you .. and on top of that, you collapsed in the hallway! It's all my fault"

"Please don't blame yourself for what happened ... I don't want you to feel bad because of something like this"

"How can I? ... Please Taeyeon, I don't want you to hide stuff like this from me, promise me"

Taeyeon let out a content sigh, happy to know that Tiffany cares about her.

"You worry too much"

"Of course I do! I care about you ... if something were to happen to you, I would die .. I don't want to loose you" Tiffany sobbed.

"That's why, I want you to promise me .. don't hide things from me, please .. no secrets"

"..... ok, I promise" Taeyeon said and gave Tiffany a smile.

"Thank you" Tiffany said.

 

Tiffany softly hugged Taeyeon, making sure not to hurt her more, and Taeyeon returned the hug.

Tiffany pulled away from the hug first.

"Now, I'm going to change my schedule to make sure it fits yours" she said.

"What!? Why? You don't have to do that, I promise I'll be more careful"

"No! I'm scared something might happen to you again!! So I'm going to be with you wherever you go"

"Bu-"

"No buts, I'm changing my schedule and adjust it to yours!"

"... *sigh* fine"

 

Tiffany was happy that Taeyeon gave in. She showed her eye-smile to the defeated Taeyeon and both left after Tiffany's driver came to help get Taeyeon to the car. After that, every morning Tiffany would show up with Taeyeon, and just as she had said, she changed her schedule and both were inseparable. They were always together, at every time. Now Tiffany was sure that nothing would happen to Taeyeon, as long as she was beside her, she make sure that Taeyeon won't ever have to suffer.

 

 


 

TADA~!!!    \(•ヮ•\)

An update!

Readers: Finally!!

Me: Sorry~

I had a hard time making sure this would be a bit sad, but then it started raining and I was suddenly listening to a sad song, and .... *BAM* .... my mind was flowing with sad thoughts  :D

I was going to update yesterday, but I suddenly had a power outage and then I everything went pitch black .. no internet access, no wifi, no NOTHING!! 

So yeah ~ ...  >_>

I hope you guys enjoyed this  :)

Thanks for reading

 

Sincerely,

 

Soshi9_4ever

 

Bye-bye  _(^-^)/

 

08/21/2013

09:38:25