Tensions, Beauty and Ice Cream

Equation of Love

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

 

"W-What are you d-doing?"

 

 

....

 

.....

 

"Shh ... Just relax"

 

Her voice seemed to be very calm and soft, but even so, in the situation I'm in, and even more, the position WE are in, is not calming me down one bit at all.

I felt my head throbbing, and the world around, spinning. I feel so dizzy now.

She was inching closer to me, while I was panicking on the inside. I was saved earlier by the driver. But now that we are all alone in this big house, with no one around within a few miles, I was now stuck. (A/N : Tiffany's house is actually secluded from the rest. It takes approximately 50-60 minutes to get there. Her house is also surrounded by vegetation and grassland. :\ )

How did I get myself into this situation~!?

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

ARGH ~ HELP ME ~~~~!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was slowly, nearing her face ... and slowly, closing the gap.

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

Heh ~

This is so fun ~

 

 

I notice her worried face. I find her very attractive .... and I have a very strong urge, to see how those plump, soft and delectable lips, feel. But it's a really good thing that I have self-control.

Well, at least for now I do. >_>

 

We were now at a proximate distance. I was just about to back away, and tell her it was just a joke, and that I was just teasing her. But the next thing that occurred, left me dumfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She fainted.

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eh? ....  Umm ...  Taeyeon-sshi~? ..... Are you ok~?"

 

"...."

 

 

"Taeyeon!? *shakes her vigorously*"

 

 

"....."

 

"*sigh* .... I guess she couldn't handle it"

 

 

I back away from her, leaving a good amount of space between us.

I look at her, and stare at her sleeping figure. She looks so weak and fragile, almost like a glass figure. It almost seems that she might break with just a single touch.

I wish to always protect that sensitive side of her. Her heart is so kind. It almost seems impossible, for her to harbor any resentment or strong hatred towards anyone. She seems like a warm hearted person.

.. 

I gently brushed my hand across her soft, smooth face. Her facial features were those that resembled a goddess.

She looked so peaceful, and calm  when she slept. She was a true beauty in disguise.

I promise to always protect her from any harm that anyone may want to do to her. I don't want to see depressed, and lonely face anymore. I'm pretty sure she has suffered enough already.

I was enraged, as the memory of her crying, while everyone around her accused her, came back to my mind. I wasn't going to let that repeat again.

I looked at her again, and smiled, as I notice how peaceful, and beautiful she can look when she's sleeping.

I bore my eyes, staring at her for the past 30 minutes. I knew that I would never get tired of admiring her, but I think it was about time I would look away. I felt like a creeper, when I realized how long I spent, just by staring at her. But could you blame me!? .... I mean, who would get tired of looking at this beauty?

I certainly wouldn't.

....

....

I finally managed to get myself up, and comfortably put her head to rest to rest in a more comforting way. 

I then walked away from her.

 

...

 

....

 

 

...

 

 

*sigh* ...   What did she do to me?

 

It's like she has this big impact on me. One of which, causes me to think of her constantly, miss her every single, nagging second, and even make me feel a certain desire to touch her, to want want her, and possibly ..   need her.

How can she have this big affect on me?

 

 

....

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

*sigh*

 

 

...

 

 

I soon found myself in the kitchen, and then headed towards the refrigerator.

...

 

"Hmm ... If I remember correctly, I had a some scopes of ice cream around here somewhere" I mumble to myself as I search through the fridge for my sweet, and delectable ice-cream.

"Ahh ~  There it is!"

cup_of_ice_cream-2234.jpg

 

Yay ~ I love ice cream ~!!

 

I was happy to find one of my favorite desserts here.

I grab the soft, sweet, cream-flavored dessert, and head back. 

 

I still see her resting, softly snoring, and peacefully sleeping in the sofa.

 

...

...

 

How can she look so beautiful just by sleeping?

 

...

 

 

 

I walk closer to her, and settle myself near the edge of the sofa, while still enjoying my ice-cream. But then, I notice eyes twitch. 

Huh?

 

She suddenly jumps up, surprising me in the process, and then looked at me with sparkling eyes. What !?

 

"Uh ... Hello~?"

 

" ..... "

 

She doesn't say anything, but just stare.

I wave my hand in front of her face to see if she would snap out of it.

 

...

Nothing.

I  move a bit, and her eyes started following me.

...

 

Hmm ...

I get up, and set the ice-cream down on the table. I move a bit to see if her eyes would still follow me ... But then, she doesn't. Ok, what gives !?

I follow her eyes, and notice her staring at the ice-cream.

...

....

...

 

 

Oh ~!!!  ...

 

 

Hahaha, so she just wanted the ice-cream.

I grab the soft serve, and walk closer to her. Her eyes sparkle at the sight of the ice-cream, making her look like a little kid. Hahaha, it's very cute ~

Note-to-self : 'Buy more ice-cream for her'

 

"I see you like ice-cream, Taeyeon-sshi" I said.

She responds by nodding her head vigorously, like a little child. Haha ~

"Do you want it?"

She looks at me, as her eyes gleam brighter than before. Haha ~  Let's see if she really wants it.

"Well too bad, you can't have it ~ " I said, teasing her.

She then looks at me with pleading eyes, just like a little puppy, begging to be fed.

 

taeyeon sad

 

"I'm sorry, but you can't have it"

She then looks a bit discouraged, after I said that.

 

     tA6q4.gif

Aww ... I really can't help it, she looks sooo cute ~

 

 

I sigh, and finally give up.

 

"*Sigh* ...  Fine, you win, you can have it" I said as I hand over the ice-cream to her. Her expression brightens up, as soon as she hears those words escape my mouth. 

She excitedly grabs hold of the dessert, and happily, starts eating it.

 

tumblr_m47cnusskg1qjco7oo1_250.gif

 

I smile as I see her happy, and care-free expression.

 

She looks like a pure, and innocent kid, who just received a prized toy.
 
 
 
I wish to always protect that smile, and protect her from all of those, who wish to destroy that smile from her.
 
I won't let anyone or anything, harm her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

Well  .....   There you have it ......
 
'The 4th Chapter ~' 
 
I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer than I already have ... so   ~    the 5th chapter is already up, for you guys to read.
 
Enjoy ~
And thanks again for reading my story  :D  *bows*  
 
 
Sincerely,
 
Soshi9_4ever