Retest

Equation of Love

 

 

 

No One's POV

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon were an inseparable duo after the incident. Wherever Taeyeon went, Tiffany would come along. No one, not anything could separate Tiffany from Taeyeon.

 

"Alright class, as I said a few days back, I was going to retest those who failed and hope to see better results. I have also decided to take this test as 30% of your class average and add an extra 5% to both you and your partner for accomplishing this task I have made you do."

 

Students cheered at the sound of that, especially those who were failing miserably.

 

"However, fail to pass this test and you will fail this whole semester and will be forced to retake the whole class again."

 

After that being said, some students grunted at their last hopes of passing the class. Taeyeon and Tiffany, however, had smiles plastered in their faces the whole time. Tiffany mostly smiled at the thought of the promise Taeyeon had made with her last night.

 

-Flashback-

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were studying as much as possible for tomorrow's test that Tiffany had to retake. It was 7 p.m and they had been studying since they had arrived at Tiffany's house, at 3:15 p.m. They had been studying non-stop, cramming every possible chapter from the textbook ... that is, until Tiffany couldn't take it anymore.

 

"Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!! I can't do this anymore Taeyeon-ah!! Let's just stop here, I think I've studied enough. I don't care if I get a few wrong answers, but I'll at least try. Let's just close this book, put everything away and cuddle in bed for the rest of the night !!"

 

"Come on Tiffany, just a bit more, please ~~" Taeyeon begged Tiffany with a pouting face.

"No~~ My head hurts and I'm tired of all of this to even continue!! I don't even care if I fail again!!" Tiffany said as she slumped down on the couch.

"*sigh* ... How about this? I'll make a proposal" Taeyeon approached Tiffany and squat in front of her.

 

"... what kind of proposal?"

"Well ... if you manage to pass your test ... then .."

"i'm listening~" Tiffany leaned in, as she was waiting to know what Taeyeon had in mind.

 

"I'll bake you my one of my specialties .. a cheesecake" Taeyeon said.

"Hmmm ... sounds tempting ... *thinking*" 

 

"... W-What do you think?"

 

"... Mmm .... As tempting as it may be ... no thanks" Tiffany wasn't satisfied enough.

"Ok, how about I make it more appealing?"

"How?"

"Well ... how about ... if you manage to pass with a really good score, you can initiate a kiss any time you want, we could even cuddle in bed all day if you want!"

"Hmm ... I'm not sure~" Tiffany said, fooling Taeyeon into adding more into her offer.

 

"... I-I ... I'll do whatever you want!!" Taeyeon blurted out without thinking.

"Ok then!"

 

" ...  Wha- ... WAIT A MINUTE~!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT!!" Taeyeon said as she frantically waved her hands.

 

2013-03-07-16-02-33.jpg?w=425&h=333

(Something like this)

"To bad, you said it~!"

"But-" Taeyeon was cut off when Tiffany placed her index finger on her lips.

 

 

Taeyeon photo IMG_20130920_155918.jpg

 

(Bad isn't it?  -3-)

 

"Don't worry Taeyeon-ah~ I won't do anything bad!"

Tiffany winked at Taeyeon and resumed her studies, making sure she would understand every single part to pass the test.On the other hand, Taeyeon was left dumpfounded staring into nothing, as she couldn't believe her own mistake ... falling into one of Tiffany's trap.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

"Ok class, now I would like those who don't need to take the retest to please leave the class. Take this as an 'early dismissal' if you may" Mr. Kang announced.

Students, one by one were leaving the classroom, leaving it close to half empty. Taeyeon, however, remained in her seat.

"Taeyeon? What are you still doing here? I'm pretty sure I told everyone who didn't have to take the retest, to leave. Did I not?"

"Uhh .. yes you did sir, but if I may ask. May I please just stay here? I really don't have anything else to do. I promise I won't make any noise, and make sure not to disturb the rest of the students."

"I'm sorry Taeyeon, but I can not let you do that. Now, if you could please exit the room. I would Iappreciate it if you left, I don't mean to be rude either, but I really can't have anyone stay in here"

"I understand"

Taeyeon got up and left the room.

 

Tiffany wanted to do something to prevent Taeyeon leaving the room, but she couldn't come up with any sort of excuse to use as an alibi. She was honestly worried. She had no other choice but to stay quiet, and try to finish the test as soon as possible. The retest had about 150 questions, most of them were multiple choice and some were written. Surprisingly, the test seemed easy for her, she knew the answers to each question. Her mind was now working like a speed running calculator, processing each and every question to find the correct answer.

 (A/N: I'm not entirely sure how others do their test in their school, but this is how my teachers do a retest. Sometimes it can be done afterschool, only if it's just a few people. However, if it's more than half the class, they use their class time to make sure the students finish their test. Some end up staying afterschool if it takes them more than the given time to finish)

 

On the other side, Taeyeon let out a sigh, thinking what she could do now while she waited for Tiffany. She was mindlessly wondering around the halls, until she came to a stop when she saw a greenhouse at the back of the school. She thought she could visit the place for a bit while she waited. 

Upon entering the greenhouse, she took her time to admire the colorful flowers. 

Interior___Winter_garden_greenhouse_0415

 

At the back of the greenhouse, a small cabin was connected to it.  Taeyeon walked towards the door and opened it, taking a peek at the interior. 

 

1b263__Log-Cabin-Interior-Bedroom-Design

 

By the looks of it, it seemed like someone lived in it.

"Hello?"

"..."

No one answered. It seemed like the owner was away.

Taeyeon didn't wan't to be rude and seem like an intruder, so she left and closed the door shut. 

 

Walking back, Taeyeon decided to wait for Tiffany at the school gate. She had noticed that there were aproximately 15-10 minutes left until everyone could be released.

 

She walked while she thought back on the grrenhouse with a cabin to the back. 'Since when did we have that?' she wondered. Thinking back, she had never once seen it before, this would be the first time she noticed it since she first entered the school. 'Did anyone else notice we had that back there?' she thought, or was she the only one so far, to notice?

 

"Well, well, well .. look who we have here"

She turned around to see who it was. Her eyes grew large.

 

"W-what do you want?"

 

 

 

 

Tiffany had just finished her test and turned it in. Surprisingly, she managed to answer all of the questions before class ended. There was still 10 minutes left before the bell rang around the whole school.

"Mr. Kang I've finished my test. May I take my leave now sir?"

"Are you sure that you managed to anwer all of the questions and reviewed them to make sure they were correct?" Mr. Kang was in all, honestly surprised to see that Tiffany had finished early.

"Yes sir, each and every one of those questions"

"... very well then, you may leave. I shall post the grades and you may check your scores later on tonight" (A/N: I don't know how grades are done for everyone out there, but this is basically how mines are done  :\ We have access to know our grades and check each and every score we get from the work we do. But, the scary thing about it, is the fact that even our parents can know what we got  0_0 .. I mean, imagine what your parent's reaction would be like if all of a sudden you get a bad grade on something that may as well might have been important ... it's torture)

"Thank you sir"

Tiffany ran down the halls hoping to find Taeyeon soon, before anything could happen. 

 

 


 

 

Aaarrrgghhh ~!! *ruffles hair*

I am frustrated with myself!! ... *sigh* .... I'm sorry to everyone out there. I deeply apologize for the late update, but I do hope that this could pay off for what I have done  :(

Anyway, thank you to all of you guys who take their time to read my story ... I truly appreciate the time you guys take to take notice of this story  :)

 

Thank you again for reading

 

I hope you enjoyed it  ^-^

 

 

Sincerely,

 

 

Soshi9_4ever

 

Bye-bye  _(^-^)/

 

 

10/11/2013

21:11:28