Tease

Equation of Love

Tiffany's POV

 

"*Ahem* Excuse me ma'm"

 

 

Ugh

I was so close ~!!! DX

Why did he have to interrupt us !?

 

"*sigh* yeah, what do you want?" I asked in an annoyed voice as I distance my face away from Taeyeon and looked the the other person in the face. 

" Umm .. *cough* I'm sorry to have disturbed you, but I have come to pick you up from school. I have prepared the car over there so that no one will see it, as I know you don't like the attention." said Hyun-Shik, my driver.

"Yeah .. sure, thanks"

He bowed to me and left me alone with Taeyeon as he headed back to the car and wait for me there.

I turned to look at Taeyeon and saw that she was all flushed and looked at the ground, embarrased of what happened. She is really cute ~

I am now sure that I love her in every way that she is. She makes me so happy just by being by her side. I never want to be separated away from her. 

 

"So ~ ... ready to go?" I asked as I waited for a response from her.

She looked up to give me a questioning look while tilting her head to the side. Cute ~~!!!! >w<

"*giggle* You're so cuuttteee ~~!!!" I said, she blushed.

"Come on, we're going to my house to study" I said as I grabbed her hands and started pulling her towards the car. But before we could even enter the car, she pulled her hand away from me and stopped walking.

I turned to look at her and saw an insecure look in her face. I sighed.

"It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want some company at home, that's all" I said as I smiled at her.

She looked at me confused. I sighed again.

"I actually live alone in the house, and nobody is ever home, but me"

She had a sad look now.

She grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. I smiled at her action, knowing that she actually worries about me.

"Thank You" I said.

"Now ... come on, let's go~" I said as we now entered the car and started heading towards my house.

 

-

-

 

mansion+picture-2639.jpg

 

As we arrived, Hyun-Shik parked the car, and got out to open the door for us while bowing.

"Thank you Hyun-Shik, you may leave now"

"As you wish madam. I have left your dinner in the dinning table, well prepared, and fit to your liking"

"Thank you for all that you have done"

He bowed to us and soon he was gone.

I turned to look at Taeyeon and gave her a smile. Then I turned to unlock the door and headed inside as I welcomed her in.

"Well ... welcome to my home, Taeyeon-sshi" I said as I extended my arms, showing my house to her.

"It's very pretty"

"Thank You~" I smiled at her showing my eye-smiles.

"Would you like something to eat" I said, as I figured that she might be hungry.

"Umm ... No thank you, I'm not hung- *grumble*" her stomach started rumbling.

"*giggle* I'll take that as a 'yes'" I said as she blushed from embarrassment. I mentally thanked Hyun-Shik for always ignoring my pleads for making smaller portions of food. He would always make a big catering of food for me to eat, but I would never finish off. But now I had Taeyeon to accompany me this night.

 

"Come on, the food is in the table" I started dragging her towards the dinning room.

 

dining+room+love.jpg

 

I pulled a chair out, for her to sit, and seated myself in another seat next to her.
 
The food looked delicious.
 
 
1852181267731119Dinner_for_Two_08-09.jpg
 
 
"Thank You for the food ~!!" I said as I clasped my hands together in joy. I grabbed my utensils, and was about to begin eating, when I noticed Taeyeon's hesitant look.
 
I cut out a piece of steak, and held it with my fork, in front of .
 
"Say 'ahhh~'" I said.
 
She hesitated at first, but in the end, she shakingly, parted her lips open.
 
I placed the food inside and just waited for her reaction.
 
She chewed slowly and just showed me a smile.
 
"It's good" she said, and I smiled happily.
 
We soon were both eating happily, enjoying the food that was placed on the table, for us to enjoy. But then our silence was soon interrupted, when she spoke again.
 
"Umm .... If I may ask .. Uh ~ ... Why is it that you don't want anyone to know that you're rich?"
 
I turned to look at her  with an emotionless face.
 
It must have startled her, because she seemed worried after she saw me.
 
"I'm sorry ~  Nevermind, you don't have to answer. Just forget I even asked" she frantically said.
 
"No it's ok" I said, trying to calm her down.
 
"To be honest, I don't even like the attention. I didn't want the attention from the beginning at all. All I remember, is that, on the first day of school, I was just quietly walking to my class, and then, next thing I notice, I'm surrounded by dozens of people". I said, as I recalled the first day I had arrived to school.
 
" ..... Well, of course that woould happen. Your beauty was the first thing everyone was amazed about. You are considered to be the goddess of the school. There is no one in the whole entire world who could just ignore you and keep walking. We all wish to be near a radiating angel just like you, for once in our life-time" she said.

It seemed that she was spacing out while speaking this whole time, because once she finished talking, she soon realized what she had said, and covered and looked down in embarrassment.

I was grateful for what she said about me. It made me fall for her even more.

"*giggle* Thank You" I said in gratitude.

We soon resumed our meal in silence again, and finished eating in about 30 minutes.

-

-

Living Room

 

inspirational-living-room-design.jpg

 

After we had wahed the dishes, we went to the living room to start our studies.

"Well now ... what should we do first?" I asked.

" .... Well, usually it's best to do the easiest one's first and finish up with the difficult one's last. That way we can get rid of a few problems, and have time to work on the one's we need to focus more on" she said.

"Ok" I said.

-

-

Time seemed to have been passing rather slowly for me this evening. Taeyeon was explaining to me everything little by little, and as clearly as she could so that I may understand.

I was now getting rather bored with this, and I just didn't want to continue anymore. Besides, it was getting late and we were both tired.

So I decided to have some fun ~

 

 

*smirk*

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was starting to get sleepy, and I was super tired. But I knew that I had to keep going. I had to help Tiffany-sshi understand each problem, so that she will be able to pass her make-up test.

 

"*Yawn* Uh ~  Taeyeon-sshi ... is it ok if we take a break?" I heard her ask.
 
"Uh .... yeah, sure"
 
I put the pencil down and closed the books for a while. I sighed out of exhaustion. I was a bit relieved that she had asked to take a break actually. I was super sleepy. I wonder what time it is though.
 
I had just closed my eyes, to rest for a bit, but then I suddenly felt some movement. I felt the matress shifting a bit and something was leaning very closely towards me.
 
Out of curiousity, I opened my eyes, and then the next thing I notice, Tiffany and I were now face-to-face with each other.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Blush*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What is going on?
 
 
 
 
 
"U-Umm ~ ....  T-Tiffany-sshi ~ .....  W-What are you d-doing~?" 
 
 
 
 
....
 
 
 
 
 
.....
 
 
 
 
 
.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Shhh .....  Just relax"
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Ok, I'm very deeply sorry for taking veeeerrrryyyyy~  long to update this chapter, but I somehow managed to update this now.
 
I was actually going to update sooner, but then the site had a crash and and all the writing was gone :\
 
And when I tried to retype it, I had forgotten the whole complete thing. I forgot what I wrote about in this chapter. And then all my motivation to write this was all gone.  Sorry ~
 
I was lazy to do this >_>
 
But anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter. (although I probably failed at it  -3- )
 
Thhanks for reading  :D
 
Sincerely,
 
Soshi9_4ever
 
Bye-bye  \(^-^)_