Returning Past

Equation of Love

No One's POV

 

 

 

"Stop lying and just tell me what you want from me!"

 

"Hmm ... *smirk* Just came here to make sure that you never get any form of happiness. I want to make sure that my precious little nerd always stays lonely and depressed~" the person cooed as he/she pinched Taeyeon's cheek.

Taeyeon removed the hand from her face and backed away even further from the person.

"P-please ... leave me alone .. "

"Hahaha... I'm sorry, but I can't do that"

"What did I ever do to you? Why do you love to see me miserable so much?"

"... I just do ... It's super fun messing with you, hahaha!!"

The person extended her hand to reach and grab hold of Taeyeon, until someone blocked her way.

 

 

"Oh my gosh, who is that person?"

"I don't know, I wonder how Taeyeon knows her?"

 

Tiffany abrubtly stopped in her tracks, and took a glance at what the other students were looking at. From afar, she could see Taeyeon near the school gate talking with a girl with long, wavy hair. 'What are they talking about?' She didn't feel like standing there and do nothing, so she ran to where they were.

As Tiffany got closer, she slowed down and just started walking. Once she was close enough, she could see the fear in Taeyeon's face. That made her worry. The mysterious girl stretched out her hand to grab hold of Taeyeon, but Tiffany had come just in time to intervene between the two. She stood in front of Taeyeon, preventing the mysterious girl from touching her.

 

"T-Tiffany?"

 

"Oh~ .. And who do we have here? .. Tell me ... Whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

 

"Tiffany .. Tiffany Hwang. And who are you?"

 

"Who? Me?... Oh, I'm just an old friend of Taeyeon, no one special"

 

"Name?" Tiffany impatiently asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoona ...  Im Yoona"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon tightly held the back of Tiffany's shirt, almost as if telling her that she no longer wanted to be there. Tiffany understood her gesture as she looked back to see Taeyeon with her head hung low. Tiffany turned to look at the so-called 'Yoona' girl with a fierce look.

 

"Excuse me Yoona, but we have to leave now" she said as she took hold of Taeyeon's hand and started dragging her away, but stopped mid-way.

 

"Oh .. *turns to look at Yoona*.. and I would also appreciate it if you stayed away from us, and never go near Taeyeon again, understand?" she said in a low voice.

 

Yoona just raised her hands in surrender, as if telling her that she understands. With that Taeyeon and Tiffany left school, hand in hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"*smirk* We'll see about that~ " Yoona murmered, as she left happily whisteling, heading towards the principal's office.

 

 

 


 

 

Heeyyyyooooo~!!!!!  \(•ヮ•)_

How is everyone doing? I hope you guys are doing great  :)

I apologize for the late update, but I have been a bit busy myself and I honestly did not know how the heck I was going to continue this story. I was wondering if I should even continue it or not? And if I do, there probably~ ... may be some drama afterwards.  :\  But then I thought, what if not everyone wants to have drama included in this story.

 

So~ ....

If I do continue it, would you guys like to see a bit of drama included in this story or not? If no, then do you guys just want me to cut the drama and just let TaeNy be happy without the drama?

You guys decide.

 

Anyway, thank you guys for reading my story

 

I hope you enjoyed it

 

 

Sincerely,

 

 

 

Soshi9_4ever

 

 

 

Bye-bye~!!   _(^-^)/

 

 

11/1/2013

19:27:46