What is this feeling?

Equation of Love

 

Taeyeon's POV
 
 
Everyday I would see her and loose myself in her eyes. It's like I'm enchanted. I'm attracted to her. 
I would always stare at  her in math class. Its the only class that I'm able to see her in(and it's also the last class of the day). I don't even care about the class anymore. I've memorized everything in the book. In the class ranking, I'm placed at the top as number one. 
None of that actually matters to me.
 
I'm what many other people would describe as a 'nerd'. While she, is one of those popular kids whom many guys just wish to be with.
 
People would only come near me just to ask for help or just bully me around to do their homework. However, she always gets surrounded by people no matter what.
*sigh*
Life is cruel isn't it?
 
After school, I was left alone in class, packing my stuff and shoving it in my bag. I was in a rush to leave before anyone else would barge in and start bullying me to do their homework, just because they are lazy to do it, or dump enough to understand a simple equation.
 
I finished packing my stuff and rushed towards the door.
 
As soon as I opened it, I bumped into someone.
 
I quickly grabbed them by the waist to prevent them from falling down.
 
 
As soon as I realized who it was, my eyes widened in shock to see the girl whom I liked, so close to me.
 
I quickly straighten ourselves and let go of her. I averted my gaze away from her.
 
"Sorry" I mumbled and dashed out of the room as fast and far away as my legs could take me to.
 
"*huff* That *huff**huff* was close *huff*" I said as I tried to catch my breath.
 
I soon realized, I had ran all the way back to my house without stopping, and soon went in.
 
 
-
 
-
 
 
The Next Day (Tuesday)
 
 
I was walking to class in the hallway and suddenly a crowd of people started to form.
 
I saw 'her' walking towards my direction.
 
Through the midst of the crowd, I was forcibly pushed and I closed my eyes.
 
...
 
I waited for an impact, but then noticed someone hug me tightly in their embrace.
 
The whole hallway was quiet, and I noticed many people's shocked faces.
 
Murmurs here and there, while I was still trying to figure out who this person who held me tightly was.
 
The person finally let go and I was shocked to see her again so close to me.
 
My heart was now beating rapidly and wildly.
 
I felt my face flush.
 
She still held me by my shoulders and finally asked me, "Are you ok?"
 
My heart skipped a beat as I heard her angelic voice. So soft and husky at the same time. It was the most beautiful voice I've ever heard in my life.
 
I just nodded slowly.
 
She smiled and showed me her eye-smile.
 
I swear, anything she does makes my heart skip a beat. How can there be such a beautiful  angel living amongst us?
 
I felt glares around me, as others envied and wished they were in my position.
 
I quickly let go from her grasp and bowed as thanks and started sprinting my way to class, away from from her and everyone else.
 
-
 
-
 
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
 
*sigh*
 
How I wish she would just notice me.
 
 
I would always glance at her in class and see her dazing in class.
 
She would always look around and stare blankly at everything else.
 
I found her very cute .... how she would just blank out from everything else and ignore the lesson. She was at the top in class, and her grades were high, so I guess it wasn't necessary for her whether she paid attention or not.
 
Still ...
 
I just wish she would just take notice of me and talk.
 
I'm always surrounded by others and guys would always constantly ask me out. Of course I would reject them in the nicest way possible. And many other girls would ask to be my friend and hang out with me, but I don't care about any of that. The only person I want to be with, and be by her side every single day of my life, is 'her'.
 
She brings this unknown feeling to me. A feeling  I've never had until now.
 
Every time I look at her, the feeling inside me grows stronger each day.
 
*sigh*
 
I wish I knew what it is.
 
-
 
-
 
 
 
Math Class
 
 
 
Ugh ... I don't understand a single thing.
 
Math is so complicated. It used to be easier in Primary school, when it was just number. Now, there are letters involved in this whole subject !!
 
I mean, since when was this Literature class? or English class? 
 
You would usually find letters, such as vowels and consonants in those classes, but now they are involved in math too~!?
 
What exactly happened to those days  when you just added/ subtracted numbers? These equations are impossible !!
 
*sigh*
 
I hate this.
 
"Ok class, I will now pass out last weeks test papers. I must say, I'm deeply disappointed in some of you" said Mr.Kang our math teacher.
 
*sigh*
 
Great ... I can already tell I'm one of those students. I failed ... again.
 
"That is why I have assigned you in pairs to work with someone in class to help you improve your grade. I have picked your partner in the way I know that they will help you to improve." Mr. Kang continued.
 
" Can I work with Taeyeon~!?" someone asked, which made my heart drop.
 
What is this feeling?
 
"No, I want to work with Taeyeon"
 
"No, I do"
 
" I want to work with Taeyeon too~!!"
 
Argh, I hate this.
 
I don't want anyone near her. No one, but me, and only me.
 
 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
 
 
Great .. I bet they all want to work with me, so that I'll end up doing all the work, and they'll get the credit.
 
I hate my life.
 
"No, I have already assigned everyone with someone else. Now please settle down while I tell you your partners."
 
As Mr. Kang was announcing the pairs, I took a glance at Tiffany.
 
I wonder who she'll be paired up with.
 
Whoever it is, sure is lucky to spend time with her.
 
"... lastly, Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Tiffany. Now please study well. I shall test you again on Friday. You have 4 days to study with your partner and prepare yourselves."
 
As Mr. Kang was talking to the class, someone tapped me on the shoulders. I turned to see who it was, and saw Donghae glaring at me.
 
"Hey nerd, switch partners with me, or else. Don't even dare to tell anyone. Just say that you don't want to work with her" he said as he threatened me.
 
I gulped, and nodded slowly.
 
He then raised his hand to get Mr.Kang's attention.
 
Mr. Kang noticed him, and asked.
 
"Yes Mr. Lee? What do you want?"
 
He then stood up and said.
 
"I would like to switch partners with Taeyeon-sshi and work with Tiffany-sshi"
 
"I'm sorry, but I already assigned you a partn-"
 
Scared, and frightened if I didn't comply to his demands, I suddenly stood up and interrupted Mr. Kang.
 
"Umm .. I would also like to switch partners with him" I said.
 
I can feel Donghae smirking behind me, happy that I did what he wanted.
 
"Well ... umm ... if that's what you want , then so b-"
 
"I don't accept this !" Tiffany said as she suddenly stood up, slamming her hands on her desk.
 
We were all shocked at what just happened.
 
Nobody said anything until Mr. Kang finally voiced out.
 
"Well Ms. Hwang .. Ms Kim also wante-"
 
"I don't care, I don't want to switch partners and work with him" She said as she pointed at Donghae.
 
I must be be hallucinating because I swear I saw a disappointing look on her when she heard that I didn't want to work with her.
 
Must be my imagination.
 
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
 
 
I can't believe that she refused to work with me.
 
 
What did I do to make her reject me?
 
Aish .. 
 
I don't care, I am not letting this chance go. I have to make her realize that I exist.
 
"Ok, that's enough !! No more asking to switch, I don't care if you don't want to work with the person or not. You'll have to deal with it. Now please be quiet and no more interrupting."
 
I sighed, relief and happy that I get to spend time with her.
 
As Mr.Kang was speaking again, explaining what it is that we needed to study for and the 'importance' of us learning the subject, I took a glance at Taeyeon without being noticed by her, or anybody.
 
I was disappointed to see a sad look in her eyes.
 
Does she really hate me that much?
 
How can I make her notice me?
 
I mean, sure I'm popular and all around this school, but she is the only person, that I've noticed, who hasn't actually tried to force themselves on me to be my friend or ask of anything from me.
 
And I kind of like that.
 
But I also have this strong feeling of wanting to touch her. Like being held in her embrace tightly, and have that feeling of being loved.
 
...
 
Wait...
 
 
Loved?
 
 
Do I love her?
 
Have I fallen for Taeyeon?
 
 
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
 
What is happening to me~!?
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
That was bad, sorry if it wasn't to your liking T^T
 
First part done, next part will be uploaded soon (I hope )
 
Hehe
 
Thanks for reading
 
Sincerely,
 
Soshi9_4ever
 
Bye Bye ~!!    \(^-^)_