Final- Part One (Kyungsoo and Kai)

How to get a Lover.

It was midwinter. Kyungsoo and Kai sat bundled with their wintercoats and with each other, fighting the cold with the body heat of the other. They sat in silence. Watching the puff of cloudy, white breath escape their lips like the remnants of a fire-breathing dragon. They sat on a bench, hands locked together, just enjoying each others presence in the beautiful scene of the glistening, white park with miniscule puffs of cotton descending from the heavens.

It was Perf-

*RING RING*

Both Kyungsoo and Kai was awoken from their trance. Kyungsoo reapidly searching in the folds of his pockets for his cellphone.

"Do Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo answered quickly.

"Hey! Kyungsoo! You can come home now!"  It was his mother. "I called Aunt Oh and told her already! Sorry it's so sudden, but it was also really sudden for us~" Mrs. Do spilled.

"What? It's only been like-"

"5 months, Kyungsoo, that's almost half a year. We don't want to put too much of a burden on the Oh's, do we?" Mrs. Do interupted.

"No..." Kyungsoo replied, feeling dead.

"Are you okay?" Kai whispered, sensing the change in atmosphere around them.

Kyungsoo held up this index finger, signaling Kai to wait one moment.

"Good! See you tomorrow?" Mrs. Do asked.

"Tomorrow?" Kyungsoo gasped. "I  can't even pack that fast..."

"Pack? What are you talking about..." Kai panicked, thinking of the worst. Kyungsoo leaving.

"You're Do Kyungsoo, my son. You can do anything." Mrs. Do sternly replied.

"Will you come and get me?" Kyungsoo weakly said.

"You're leaving?" Kai whispered and his voice involuntarily cracked.

"Of course! I want to thank the Oh's for putting up with you!" Mrs. Do cooly said.

"O-okay..." Kyungsoo reluctantly agreed.

"See you tomorrow then!" Mrs. Do happily cheered before disconnecting.

"Kyungsoo..." Kai called immediately when the call ended. "What's going on?" Kai asked hoping that his thoughts weren't true.

"I-I have to go." Kyungsoo broke the news and Kai's heart. "It was my mom. She's picking me up tomorrow."

"Sh-She can't do that! We just got together! We're happy! Can't you stay?" Kai quietly yelled, trying to preserve the tranquil environment, but utterly failing.

"She's my mom... She can." Kyungsoo hung his head. "Honestly, I wasn't supposed to come here. I was to go to my other cousins..." Kyungsoo admitted.

"But you did come here." Kai persistently said.

"I know, and I know I made the right choice of doing so." Kyungsoo smiled sadly as he gazed into Kai's eyes.

"Come here." Kai said before dragging Kyungsoo behind him, not waiting for an answer.

"Where are we going?" Kyungsoo gasped while struggling to keep up with the speed walking Kai.

Kai didn't reply, but kept walking with a fire in his eyes.

"Wait here." Kai ordered to Kyungsoo before entering a local departement store.

 

30 minutes later Kai emerged from the store, holding nothing.

"Kyungsoo." Kai turned and faced Kyungsoo directly. He took two simple rings out of his pocket. "Sorry, I don't have much money, but this is a promise ring.

The promise ring says that we are taken and you promise to wait for me and I to you until we're married." Kai explained.

"Married? Aren't you a little young?" Kyungsoo said.

"That's why I said wait... do you not like it?" Kai said, suddenly self-conscious.

"No, I love it and will wait for you." Kyungsoo said while letting Kai slip the ring on his ring finger, just as if they were getting wed. Kyungsoo did the same to Kai.

 

"Let's just cherish the time we have." Kai smiled before taking kyungsoo's hand and walking back to the park.

 

There are going to be a couple short 'final' chapters. (This isn't the end for Kaisoo... just so you know, I may ,may add a little more. Sorry school is actually more hectic than I thought, but I pushed myself to finish homework in study hall tomorrow and update now.

Love you guys!